Could You Meet Me?

Falling In Love With Cupid

You and John made exercising in the morning your daily routine. Then after you exercised, you went home and immediately went to the kitchen. Kris was there cooking breakfast.

" Kris please make me something that's good for a diet."

" Sure, but what food?"

" Umm... Just cook the food that you eat if you're on a diet."

" OK:)" He said as he began to cook your breakfast while humming a song.

While waiting, you went to your room to take a bath and change into your school uniform. After preparing yourself, you went back to the kitchen.

" Is it done yet?" You said as you hold your grumbling stomach.

" Almost, just wait at the dinner table." He said while continuing to hum.

...

"One diet meal for miss beautiful! Tadadan!!!" Kris then handed you your breakfast.

When you saw it, your eyes bulged.

" Kris, this meat is HUGE!!"

" Really? I don't think so, that's what I cook when I'm on a diet and it's super effective. And besides, that size is very small."

You sighed and just took a small portion of the meat and mashed potatoes. After you ate it, you pulled Kris' sleeve.

" Kris, let's go I'm gonna be late."

" Yeah, what a sec." He ate the leftover food within a flash. While you were looking at him you could only think of one person....

 FLASH!!!

After just a couple of seconds, he was done.

" Let's go!!!" He said to you with a very satisfied smile. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the garage.

You don't know why but you can't seem to avoid looking at your hand which is being held by Kris. When you were already in the garage, he let go of your hand. You were dissapointed. You tried to pretend that you weren't but you couldn't help it.

...

Kris drove you to school. You were absent-minded all that time.

" Eun Mi, we're here already" Kris said to you. But you were still staring into space.

" Hello, anyone there?" Kris said while waving his hand infront of your face.

" EUN MI!!!" Kris raised his tone. You snapped out of it then went closer to him.

" Oh, thanks for the ride." You then kissed his cheek.

Then you realized what you did. You looked at Kris and his face was like..

And your face was also like...

" Oh my, oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't... Well.. ummm... I didn't" You were stuttering. He was just looking at you with the same face.

" I gotta go." You decided to escape the awkwardness. As you were about to grab the car handle, he grabbed your hand. Deep inside you were like..

You didn't know why you felt that way. Then, you felt your face heat up.

" Wait, don't go first." He said to you with a serious face but you could still see him blushing. This made your face heat up even more.

" Wha.. W-wh-why, won't y-yo-u??" You tried hard not to stutter but you couldn't control it.

" Well, would you meet with me after school?" * A DATE?!* was what automatically came out of your mind.

" Sure but what for?" You said as you tried hard to maintain your cool.

" Just something, would you meet me at the Bake-a-Boo cafe?" He said with an expecting look.

You looked away trying hard not to squeel.

" S-su-sure." You said still trying hard to maintain your cool.

" Thank you Eun Mi!" He smiled at you.

" Well then I gotta go." You said as you quickly went out of the car.

When you saw that the car wasn't there anymore, you fanned yourself.

" Oh my god, why do I feel so hot??" You fanned yourself even more.

...

You went to your classroom and sat on your chair. Ayu went to you.

" Eun Mi, why are you so red?" She said with a worried face. She touched your forehead.

" Oh my, you're hot too. Are you hot?" She said looking at you.

" Of course I'm hot. I mean, look at me." You said while striking model poses.

" Yah, you're not feeling well yet you still have the time to joke around!!" She said while slapping your back jokingly.

" Don't worry Ayu, I'm fine." You said while jumping on your seat trying to prove that you're alright.

" Are you sure?" 

" Yes mam!" You saluted her.

....

You weren't able to listen to the teachers' discussions because you were busy thinking of what might happen after dismissal. You glanced at your watch.

* Why is time so slow?? I hope it's gonna be dismissal time soon.* You thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the short update(>.<)

I guess I'm having what they call a "writer's block" :(

Don't worry, I'm sure I'm gonna recover soon:)

Advance Merry Christmas everyone:D

 

By the way, I haven't mention this in my previous chapters but I just wanted to give credits to whoever that owns the pictures that I post in my chapters:)