Is falling in love easy?

Hateful Love

 

The house become quite when Jiho fell asleep, Jiho’s mother thought as she peaked at her son's room and spotted he was sleeping. She sighed as she gently shut the door before she went to the living room. Then she sat on the couch and switched on the TV. As Jiho’s father entered the house after he finished feeding the fish, he leaned to her and sat beside his wife as she shifted for him.

 

“So… how’s them?” Mr. Woo asked as she smiles at him and laid her head on his shoulder.

 

“Nothing change honey… they are so close when they are kids! why can't they be like that anymore?" Jiho's mother crossed her arms over her chest when her husband nodded "maybe we should give them some privacy?” She said as Mr. Woo opened his phone and tapped something. “What are you doing?” He showed his text to his wife and she nodded as she saw her husband was texting Kyung’s father. After all they know more about these two boys.

 

“Do you remember how you fell in love with me, dear?” She asked her husband when he placed the phone on the table before he glanced to her, smiling. The old guy was smiling at her as if it was the first time he saw her.

 

“I never stop falling in love with you” his grinned become wider when he saw his wife was smiling shyly towards him and he can't stopped himself from linking his hand with her's.  “Your smile is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, that’s why I love you, honey” He went to give a peak on his wife forehead and continued watching the TV.

 

--

 

The pain in Jiho's knee made Jiho woke up from his sleep and he hissed because he was having sometimes to stretch his legs. He groaned loudly before he sat up and stared at the digital clock on the table. But Jiho's attention was at the Tv because the TV was closed and he didn’t remember if he shut it at the first place. He yawned as he started to look for the remote on the bed because he watched the tv on the bed but he didn’t found it.

 

Then he looked at the chair as he potted a blanket on the chair arms and he realised that the other guy was sleeping there with blanket all over him. Jiho sighed before he stood up and went to Kyung. Then he looked at the little guy as he noticed Kyung was happily sleeping there and different from him because he was not happy to let the little guy sleep on the chair and it was obvious Kyung is not comfortable sleeping there.

 

‘What should I do…?’ He wondered before he leaned towards Kyung and trailed his hand under Kyung's legs and another was wrapping on Kyung's shoulder before he lifted the little guy from the chair. He watched how the other was not disturbed by all those things happening now probably because Kyung likes to sleep but he didn’t want the little guy to sleep on the chair.

 

Jiho placed the little guy gently on the bed before Jiho lied on the bed too. ‘Wow… he’s so light’ He laughed to himself. Then he sat up and leaned his back against the wall when he saw Kyung rolled to the other side and covered his body with the sheet.

 

Jiho closed his eyes as he felt his head was a little bit dizzy and he was too tired to do anything today. He rolled his eyes as he heard his phone rang but he didn't bother to take it and he stared at the phone because it was on the other side of the table near to Kyung. The tall guy slowly crawled to grab his phone but he nearly yelped when Kyung turned around and makes him be on top of the little guy. Jiho groaned as he lifted up from the little guy but stopped to stare at Kyung as he smiled in his sleep.

 

‘Whoa…’ Jiho bit his lips. ‘Kyung is kinda cute’

 

He stared at the little guy for a while as he rubbed his eyes and slowly looking away from him, making Jiho woke up from his fantasy. Grabbing his phone as fast as lightening, he stared at the screen when Minhyuk’s name appeared and obviously this guy are calling him.

 

“Annyeong?” Jiho stood up and scratched his head while listening to Minhyuk’s plan to go to his college tomorrow. “Aren’t you a little old to go to my college?” Jiho rolled his eyes as Minhyuk told him, he was going to give him something to someone he knew there. ‘liar’

 

“Fine, meet me tomorrow, I’m not feeling well now”

 

--

 

As Kyung woke up, he blinked when he realised he was sleeping on the bed. He bit his lips when he noticed Jiho wasn’t there at his room. So, Kyung quickly stood up and fold the sheet he used before he went out from the room and going down to the living room. The red hair guy sighed as he found nothing there. 

 

“Where’s Jiho?”

 

He wondered as he clenched his fist before he went out from the house. He walked to the back of the house and towards the lake because the lake was the first thing came into his mind to find Jiho. Luckily, he spotted the tall guy was standing near the lake while giving the fishes foods. Kyung slowly watched his step to go there and keep on silence as he approached the latter. He cleared his throat so that the other guy knows he was there.

 

But this Jiho didn’t replied to him as he focused on giving the foods to the fishes rather than talking. He also gave few foods to Kyung so he can give the fishes to eat too. The little guy stared at the lake as Jiho kept silence. His mind was crowded with thoughts of Jiho thinking he hated him so much but he didn’t.

 

“Sorry”

 

Kyung lifted his head as Jiho left out a word to him. “Sorry for hurting your feelings, Kyung” Jiho sighed as he turned his body to look at Kyung. The little guy was smiling inside because he was sure this is Woo Jiho that he used to quarrel. “I know I am a very rude man and I shouldn’t hurt your feelings since we’re married… and… because….”

 

Jiho hissed as he scratched his head and looked away from Kyung. The little guy watched him as Jiho parted his lips before he narrowed his eyes and tried to speak but nothing went out from his mouth because Jiho was 100% sure this is the first time he apologies . So, the little guy decided to make the first move since Jiho was too nervous to talk. “Because?”

 

“Because I’m not good with speech?” Jiho grinned a little making Kyung brusted out laughter at him. “Ya....It’s not funny, Kyung” the latter glared but then Kyung was mimicking him before smiling at him. Jiho's heart stopped as he saw Kyung sweet smile. He was stunned as Kyung’s lips curved into a big smile and patting his shoulder lightly. ‘He… he’s so cute’

 

Jiho mentally cursed in his minds as he slowly lifted his hands and leaned towards Kyung who was now laughing at him. The little guy who busy laughing and didn’t aware of Jiho’s hands flinched when the tall guy touched his cheeks, and stared at Kyung. The little guy shuddered before he opened his eyes to look at the latter.

 

“Jiho?”

 

Kyung bit his lips as his eyes met Jiho's and the latter was staring at him for quite a long time. Jiho slowly pitched his cheeks and pitched every single Kyung's face like he was Jiho’s puppet. He looked at Jiho as the tall guy cupped his cheeks.

“Your smile is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen” 

 

Kyung shivered before the latter slowly released him and Jiho blinked at him as the little guy moved away from him. Jiho narrowed his eyes as Kyung move away more and more from him until he stumbled upon the rock and fell. The latter was shocked and he quickly went to pull Kyung. Jiho's eyes met the little guy eyes again and no words left out from their mouth as they stayed in their position for a quite long time. And Jiho realised Kyung was started to blush because his face was bright red like tomato.

 

“Kyu…” Jiho was about to speak something but Kyung quickly turned around and ran from there.  The latter stared at the place where Kyung fell and patting his chest slowly because his mind right now is a mess and he can't think anything. His words went speechless, his movement stuck, his body was boiling and his heart was pounding so fast. He found it weird because he never felt like this before. He hissed as he bite his lips.

 

 “What’s happening here?”

 

 

Author note: 

Taaadaaa!! I quietly open my laptop although I'm going to be on duty this sunday, Oh my, I don't want to leave him Kyung here :( and my subscribers D': 

Anyway! I've been thinking how Kyung would look like in this fic. Yeah I know he is the worst. and I hate him! bb please love me ;A; 

And I draw him okay not really Kyung but he is Kyung. And now I know why to me Kyung is cute and prettehhh. 

Blame my imagination that make him look like a girl.

Here is my Kyung : 

    

lalalala I'm running out time! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! I don't want to go there!! 

Here a picture of Kyung and Jiho: *but it's a mess because I draw this at  5AM and I'm freaking sleepy!* Oh hey Kyung look like a girl.... and Jiho isn't jiho.... *yawn*