사랑니카 ♡

Hateful Love

 

It was not something that made him awake but Kyung felt the soft sheet was covering him and he opened his eyes before he realised he was laying on the bed. The little guy blinked and sat up, feeling a little curious about him sleeping on the bed. He bit his lower lips and looked at the chair and he was 100% sure he was sleeping at that chair before he wonder –Did he sleep walking here?

 

“Oh you’re awake” His eyes trailed to the open door on his left and saw Jiho, walking out from the bathroom without wearing any shirt just a towel wrapped around his waist and he was heading towards him. 

 

“Oh my god!!!! Stay away from me!!” Kyung screamed before he hid himself in the blanket he held. After severel seconds, he peeked a little at confused Woo Jiho.

 

“What are you doing?” Jiho asked before Kyung realised he was overdramatic. Maybe he did sleep walking here, MAYBE. He heard Jiho sighed and he watched as the latter went to the closet and opened the closer, taking a black t-shirt from there and a jean, Jiho stared at the little guy “Wake up now Parrot, we’re going to have dinner tonight at the resort. I don’t want to carry you again to the bathroom.”

 

With that, Kyung snapped and he quickly stood up, grabbing a towel he saw on the small table, maybe Jiho placed the towel there. He was now too afraid to get angry at him because it was Jiho who carried him there and it was also embarrassing. ‘Such a shame’

 

-- after several minutes --

 

“Yah! How long will you be in the shower, Parrot!!” Jiho shouted as he knocked the door really hard but the other guy wasn’t replying anything at him “Dude! Come on!! I can’t leave this room! My mother will come here and you're sleeping in the bathroom now? Ugrhhhh” he sighed as the other didn’t bother to rush up or make a quickie. 

 

“Fine just stay there or die!” The tall guy cursed before he went to the chair and opened the TV. He tapped his finger at the remote he held and slowly cursing in his mind because there are no sign of the parrot going to stop now. He wondered if that person is actually a girl, because he was sure the girls took shower faster than this Park Kyung.

 

Then he heard the door was opened and he didn’t bother to look because he was totally pissed with this little guy who thinks he was right after all. He quickly shut the TV as soon he heard Kyung closed the door and he went out from there to see whether his mother was still at the living room and making sure she didn't come here yet.

 

“Can you be faster!?” Jiho shouted as he entered his room back and lifted his head to see the parrot was wearing the same shirt at the wedding and the towel wrapped his waist. “What are you doing? Where’s your clothes?” the little guy shrugged his shoulder before shook his head.

 

“I don’t know I just went here without any bags” Jiho groaned and make a face at him, didn’t believe how clumsy this Parrot is. “What?” Kyung asked before he stared at the latter.

 

Jiho cursed silently and looked as Kyung sat on the bed without bother to search for his clothes “You’re such a pain in the ” The tall guy said before he stormed to the closet and searched for his old clothes which he thought it was Kyung size.

 

And he did found a few before he tossed it to Kyung “Wear that, it’s my old clothes” He saw Kyung was rolling his eyes and he was pissed with the little guy “Quick!! Before I force you to wear it!!” because of that, Kyung quickly rose up and took the clothes with him to the bathroom.

 

--

 

Jiho went down with Kyung to the living room as he heard his mother called his name and also because he was sick of staying at the room with the parrot. He stayed at Kyung side since he realised the little guy was a bit awkward and nervous with his parents since it was his first time to stay at people house as a wife? Jiho raised his eyebrows and looked at him because he suddenly felt sorry for kyung who had been moving away from his parents.

 

Jiho was the one who drove the car, having Kyung on his left while his parents at the back. He did watch how Kyung tries his best communicating with his parents and he smiles a lot to them. Jiho was a little surprised with this Kyung's side that he never knew and suddenly wondered how the person next to him is really are?

 

He followed behind his parents and Kyung as they arrived there and watched how his mother held Kyung’s hand and walked next to him. He sobbed a little –Mama never does that to me. The latter sighed before he headed towards Kyung and sat next to him. He didn’t talk much as he was busy watching his mother and Kyung, talking to each other and choosing the meal. Jiho suddenly felt that his mother really love this Kyung a lot.

 

He gnawed his lips as he looked at the menu and ordered his food then his eyes were on his mother and Kyung again. Jiho didn’t bother to be angry with Park Kyung for stealing his mother but he was confusing with him. He was really nice to his mother. Jiho watched how the little guy played with his fork as his mother stopped having conversation with him and Jiho stared how he gasped when he dropped the fork on the ground and causing his mother to laugh a little at him.

 

Jiho can’t help to think it was cute for someone he didn’t even bother to know before and he was somehow tried to nice to that guy. –For his mother’s sake. Still holding his mibd with all his ego. After they had finished the dinner, Jiho brought his parents back to home but insisted to go back there with Kyung. The little guy was surprised but didn’t asked lot at him as he drove from there.

 

“So where are we going?”

 

Jiho smiled before he went to the nearest restaurant and bought some food with him. Kyung took the food and placed it on his lap as Jiho entered the car and drove to somewhere he didn’t even bother to ask. Jiho stared at Kyung as he saw the red hair guy gasped and smiled wider as he stopped in front of Kyung’s house.

 

“How about we go and pack your clothes” Jiho said before he went out from the car and opened the other door from Kyung since Kyung’s hands were full of food. Jiho was the one who knocked the door and greeted Kyung’s parents as the little guy opened his shoes and watched how Jiho hugged his mother.

 

He can’t help but to smile because he was too happy to see his parents and he admitted he was missing them so much –did Jiho read his mind? He entered the living room and stared at Jiho as the latter sat on his favourite sofa with his father was next to him. Kyung went to the kitchen and placed the food on the table before he took few plates.

 

He peeked a little at the living room as he heard a roar of laughter and saw Jiho was playing arm wrestling with his father. ‘Wow’ he amused ‘Jiho sure know how to treat people well’ He bit his lips as he went to the table and opened the packaging. 

 

“Aww Kyungiee” he lifted his head and saw his mother coming towards him. He hugged his mother and smiled as she ruffled his hair and smiled at him too. “You look lovely dear” he nodded and again he went to hug his mother because he was missing his mother scent after she left him at Jiho’s. He didn’t want to let go his mother. But he knew he was grownups people and he should handle the situation on his own now. Although he was still thinking that he is a 10 years old kid to his mother.

 

Kyung loves his mother a lot. 

 

His mother helped him carries the food to the living room since the both ‘husband’ were busy playing arm wrestling and all his mother call didn’t get their attention. Kyung sat on his favourite sofa as he placed the food on the table and watched the others eat it. “Aren’t you eating?” He heard a voice from his right and looked up to see Jiho was busy eating the meat. Kyung shook his head and looked at the TV since his mother opened his favourite movie ‘my life is in ruins’.

 

“Why aren’t you eating?”

 

He heard the other asked him again and he suddenly feels annoyed with him. ‘Why is he so concern about me?’ Kyung rolled his eyes and looked at him. “Kyung usually didn’t eat much at night” he turned to look at his mother when she said it.

 

Jiho just nodded before he shifted closer to him and pointed at somewhere that make Kyung looked at it. “There’s nothi—” He flinched as Jiho feed him a small piece of the meat he was eating. The little guy ate as he glared at him but didn’t getting boiled up since he was in front his parents. He watched how Jiho picked up the plates as they had finished the meal and his mother pushed him to help Jiho. Kyung mentally punching this Jiho in front him before he took the plates on the other guy’s hands. 

 

Kyung washed the dirty plates and also threw the rubbish away to the bin and ignore the fact that Jiho was staring at him. He gave the tall guy a dead glare before he realised the other guy was next to him and now was washing the plates that Kyung placed on the sink. “What are you doing?” Kyung asked as he looked up at Jiho.

 

“I’m helping you” Jiho said causing Kyung to laugh a little. “Don’t think I was willing to do this, I want to make sure your mother know I am the best son in laws she ever had” Kyung raised his eyebrows and suddenly thought the knife in front of him is quite beautiful to shove into this ungrateful creature.

 

As they reached home, Jiho’s parents were already asleep and Kyung was glad they are because he didn’t want Jiho’s mother to hear him yelling at Jiho since the tall guy was being such a rascal in the car after they left his house. Kyung quickly shut the door as he entered Jiho’s room causing the other guy cursed because he knew the tall guy was behind him.

 

As Jiho entered the room, he saw the other was lying on the bed and he hissed as he glared at the little guy who was now covering his entire body with the blanket. “Yah get up! That’s my bed”

 

He looked at Kyung as the other guy shook his head and covered his head with the pillow. Jiho cursed again as the little guy insist to get up from the bed. So instead of yelling, he took his pillow and his blanket before he went to the chair and he sat there. “Just Good Night parrot” Jiho said before he closed his eyes and suddenly taking all his words about wanting to know Kyung more.

 

 

TBC

 

Author note:

hurmmm some anon tell me my fic is :( *sigh*