Sunshine

Hateful Love

 

Both didn’t knew how long they were asleep and as Jiho wake up and rubbed his lazy eyes, he turned his face slightly as he felt a lil heavy on his left. Kyung was sleeping on his shoulder. Jiho bite his lips and tried to shift but the other was still deep in his sleep. He rolled his eyes and stared at the little guy as he rolled towards him. 'Oh crap' Jiho clenched his teeth as Kyung move closer to him and now was lying on his chest.

 

‘This is not good’ Jiho thought before he heard a soft knock at the door and his mother showed up.

 

“Oh my… did I disturbing something?” Jiho quickly shook his head as fast as he could when his mother leaned closer towards them. “Ohh he is sleeping on you, son” His mother pointed at Kyung face when Jiho pushed the other guy. Giving his mother a very unpleasant smile while pushing the red hair guy until he managed to sit up and having Kyung sleeping on his lap.

 

“Its look so comfortable to mama” His mother formed a huge smile at him before she went closer to Jiho and his messy hair. This made Jiho to hiss and roll his eyes at her because he didn't like people to touch his hair. And he didn’t believe his mother had said that to him. “Come down as soon he wake up dear, mama has something to say to you guys”

 

After that, his mother left the room. Jiho sighed before he rested his back on the wall, rubbing his temple before he looked down and stared at the sleeping guy on his lap. The tall guy smirked and he shook the little guy roughly but Kyung didn't responded. Kyung just sleeping peacefully on his lap. Jiho sighed and wondered how Kyung didn’t wake up although he was roughly shaking the little guy off him.

 

“Maybe…” Jiho thought as he bended to Kyung’s ear. "Honeyy" He slowly whispered to him and it’s worked. He smiled as the little guy woke up and quickly crawled to the other side of the bed. And the little guy was looking at him in horror before Kyung pushed his hair from his head making Jiho stared at him. 'Woah he is pale? Did he dead in his sleep?'

 

“S… Sorry about that” Kyung said as Jiho watched the little guy backed away and lying on the other side of the bed. "I... I'm also tired"

 

“Wake up, Kyung” Jiho said as he noticed the other guy was going to sleep back “Mama wants to meet us”

 

--

 

There is no way Kyung going to go back to sleep after knowing mama wanted to meet them. As they went to the living room, Jiho’s mother was already there, reading a magazine at the couch. Kyung stared at Jiho as the other pushed him a little towards her and Kyung was still sleepy. He went to the couch and sat beside Jiho’s mother before he stared at her as she closed the book and looked at him.

 

“My dear Kyung and Jiho” Jiho sat to another side of the couch. He stared at his mother as she touched his cheek and gave him a warm smile. The latter smiled back and held his mother’s hand, firmly massaging her palm.

 

“Here” Jiho and Kyung blinked before Kyung took the ticket that was on her grasp. “That’s your ticket to your honeymoon sweetie” the little guy frowned before he lifted his head to look at Jiho. The other also was frowned, didn’t believe what his mother said. Jiho laughed loudly. But he stopped as his mother looked at him seriously and cleared .

 

“Oh dear, how very impolite of you son, that’s for your honeymoon”

 

--

 

“Are you done yet?”

 

Jiho rolled his eyes before he glanced to the mirror and watched his mother and Kyung was hugging and talking towards each other, again. Jiho didn't believed his mother would actually arrange this honeymoon to him and now he is in the car, waiting for that red hair guy. He hissed and opened the window as his father knocked the window. The latter was not impressed with his father too. They are totally on Kyung's side and they really love that guy.

 

Jiho got out from the car and took the bag beside Kyung before he placed it at the back seat. As he watched his mother, he went to the driver seat and took his camera with him. The tall guy adjusted the focus scale of the camera and looked through the lens as his father asked him to take their picture. He agreed with him before he called out his mother to stand beside his father. After the click, he went and hugged his mother before pulling Kyung and shoving the little guy into the car.

 

“Have fun you two”

 

Kyung waved at them and Jiho rolled his eyes before he drove off. The honeymoon was not far from here, he guessed since his mother gave the address and convincing him for driving there than taking flights or trains. Jiho peeked at the little guy as he noticed the other was quite through the journey and he was worried if the other guy was actually hated of going to spend his time with him. But Jiho mind was different, his evil minds came out as soon as he thought that he can go away from Kyung and left him there.

 

After about 4 hours driving, they arrived. Jiho was surprised with the place that his mother had chosen. It was one lovely resort. It was near a mountain and also there are beautiful lakes across the road that he parked his car and he can’t help staring at the wonderful decoration of the resort. He sure going to be having more fun if he going here alone.

 

The latter glanced to the passenger seat when he realised the other didn’t come out from there yet and he sighed as he saw Kyung was sleeping. ‘Why does this person always sleep?’ He knocked the window really hard, making the little guy startled and nearly knocked his head on the mirror. Jiho can't help but to chuckle at Kyung although the other guy was glaring at him.
 

Kyung cursed at him before he realised they had arrived and he quickly went out from the car. He was stunned at the weather here. It was cold than usual and he suddenly felt that he was not at Korea for a while, maybe at Japan? He grinned before he took his luggage. Then he realised Jiho and him were going to stay on the same room.

 

He shook his head and quickly entered the building before Jiho about to open the door and went to the counter as fast as possible. Kyung saw a woman was currently writing something on her memo and he tapped the counter to catch her attention.

 

“Miss, is there any room left for one person?” He asked and the women asked him to wait for a while as she dialled up a number. Then Kyung saw Jiho was coming towards him while pulling his luggage and Kyung’s that he left at the car. Kyung slightly cursed himself for being clumsy and he ignored the other guy as he stopped behind him and opened his bag. –probably looking for the ticket.

 

“I’m sorry sir but there is no room left”

 

Kyung was disappointed with the answer given and he turned to look at the confused Jiho who was asking him the reason he ran like people who being disturb by the exorcist. Kyung rolled his eyes before he took the ticket from Jiho’s hand and gave to the other lady that in charge with keys.

 

He ran as fast as he can and waited for the lift to open before he glanced at Jiho as the tall guy hissed and pulled the luggage with him. Kyung walked out from the lift and quickly walked from there, searching for the room leaving Jiho with the luggage again. Jiho cursed loudly before he pulled his luggage and this little one and walked behind the other guy, he watched how the other was behaving like a little kid whom he found it annoying and he wished he could kick Kyung on the .

 

As Kyung opened the room, he watched the little guy quickly ran into the room before him about to give the luggage, Kyung jumped onto the bed and rolled. Jiho rolled his eyes as the little guy covered his body with the blanket now and claiming the bed was his. How childish. The latter watched him like he never know this person in front him at all.

 

“This bed is mine!! Don’t you dare touch it!!”

 

Jiho ignored the little guy as he kept on saying those annoying words again and again. The tall guy entered the bathroom and washed his face. He hung the camera at the knob because he doesn’t want anything happen to his favourite camera. Then he raised his eyebrows as the other guy suddenly kept quiet and there are no annoying voice yelling at him.

 

The latter dried his face with the towel hung there and took the camera with him before he went out to check for Kyung. He hissed as he saw the little guy was now asleep again and he didn’t know how to describe this person in front him. Jiho bit his lips as he stared at Kyung’s face as the other turned his body and showed his face at Jiho.

 

“Good Night then....” Jiho leaned towards Kyung and stared down at his ‘wife’ since the little guy was so deep in sleep. He opened the light on the small table next to the bed and lifted his hand to ruffle the little guy’s hair. Jiho smiled a little as he felt the soft and straight hair were between his finger and falling softly as he lifted up his finger. 

 

‘He is cute when he sleep’ Jiho smiled and opened the camera cover. He rubbed the lens to clean the surface and focused at Kyung before he snapped the picture. The latter grinned as he looked at the picture before he went to shut the light, leaving the lamp he opened beside the bed. He shut the door quietly and went out with his camera.

 

 

TBC 

 

Author note : 

Huaa~ my legs hurt so bad T.T How to drive a car without using legs xD 

Have fun reading my fellow zikyung fans :D

sorry for terible grammar D: