twin?

Hateful Love

“Kwoniee!!”

 

Yukwon don’t even need to respond to the voice as the owner of the voice slump his body against his back. Clearly he heard his friend was laughing at his face but he don’t care. The blonde guy noticed that his friend, Kyung was wearing a new jacket which he automatically knows it’s Jiho’s because first this is not Kyung’s style and also the jacket is bigger that his regular cloths.

 

“Hey… do you really want people to know about your relationship, Kyung? Don’t wear cloth that are not your types” He stuck out his tongue at Kyung when the little guy mocked him and playfully kicking his boots but Yukwon pinched Kyung’s cheeks as punishment for kicking him.

 

“So… kwon, are you okay now?” Kyung glanced to his friend as he received a little nod from the other guy. “That’s good… Hey! Do you know Jaehyo hyung is going to be model in *** magazine this Friday????”

 

Yukwon gave him the ‘I-don’t-care’ look as he continued to walk from there, giving the female students passes through him but he stopped when he saw Minhyuk was walking towards his car while talking on the phone.

 

‘Oh god… he look the same as him…’ Yukwon sighed before he turned his attention to Kyung when he realized the other was talking to him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Omma!” Minhyuk shouted as he walked through the living room. Noticing the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen, he knew his mother was there, cooking for him.

 

He greeted his mother with a hug as she busied washing the fruit, Minhyuk smiled at her as he lightly taking the fruit from his mother and shooing her so that he can continue doing the task for her. His mother didn’t even argue with him as she walked towards the pot and poked a little at her boiled chicken with the chopsticks.

 

“I’m making chicken soup for you, hyukie” Minhyuk’s mother said as she lowered the heat and replacing the pot with another pot. The latter frowned and stared at her as he shown the fruit the already washed and making her mother to laugh at him.

 

“I know you gonna be bored if there are no food while I’m cooking, that fruits are for you” she smiled as Minhyuk took the apple from the sink and took a bite before he grinned at her. “And hyukie… I know this soup is not your favorite but today is your brother birthdays so don’t be grumpy okay?”

 

Minhyuk nodded as he took another bite before he sat. He placed the apple on the table as he looked at his mother when she continues her chore. Nothing breaks his heart than seeing his omma holding back the tears.

 

“Omma… my brother… it’s my birthday too remember? He is my twin…” He let out a soft smile at his mother when she nodded and went to him before hugging him.

 

“Happy Birthday my son… If only Minsuk was here can sit next to you…”

 

Minhyuk closed his eyes as he realized her voice was trembling and he hated it. He hugged his mother and comforts her as she sobbed. “Omma… if hyung is here, he will say this to you” Minhyuk let out his voice when her calm a little and was now looking at him.

 

“Ahh Lee Minhyuk, you little brat, you makes omma cry again!! Look how ugly her face looks now” Minhyuk grinned when his mother chuckled and slapped his shoulder. She smiled at her son before walking towards the pot.

 

“You sound like him, hyukie” His mother said when Minhyuk laughed at his joke “After eating we will go to visit Minsuk’s grave okay?”

 

He nodded as he stands up and pushed the chair. Minhyuk didn’t want to bother his mother so that she can finish her chore fast, so he went to the living room and lay down on the sofa. He sighed as he turned his face to the picture at the wall.

 

The last picture of him and Minsuk before he goes to Japan.

 

Until now he didn’t want people to know how he misses his twin. The only brother he had already leaved him here alone in this cruel world. But he blames himself for going to Japan for this tournament. If he can turns back time, he was sure to cancel out his request to go to Japan for 3 years.

 

But he remembers his brother always told him, “You are a good fighter! Make me proud and proof to me that you can bring the trophy if you take class at Japan!” It wasn’t his decision to go to Japan, after all, it’s his brother decision. He crossed his hands and covered his face as he let out his frustration when he recalled the night before he going back to Korea.

 

-사랑하니카, 이민섴-

 

Minhyuk dialed his brother’s phone at night as he finished the tournament, but his heart ached when the Minsuk didn’t answered his call and he tried again and again only leads to fail. He bit his lips as he placed his phone on the bed and pushing his luggage at the corner of the room.

 

“Hyung is busy?” He thought and he grabbed his phone before he tapped his mother’s name on the keypad before dialing the number. After patiently waiting for someone, his mother answered the phone. At first he was astonishing and can’t wait to tell his mother about his achievement but he didn’t continue his words as he heard a soft sobbed coming from his mother.

 

“Omma..? Are… are you okay?” He asked when his mother ignored him.

 

“Min…Minsuk… Minsuk is dead…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minhyuk groaned as his memory swept his to the biggest memory he doesn’t want to remember and he quickly sat up as he realized he was having the urgent to cry. ‘No Lee Minhyuk… Your Hyung will not like if you’re like this… be strong.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Kyung… can you help me” Yukwon voiced out as the class finished. Everyone was busy gathering their belonging and rushed out from the class. The little guy didn’t bother to pack up his stuff as he heard his friend was calling him.

 

“To… Today is Lee Minsuk birthday”

 

Kyung watched how Yukwon lowered his voice when he mention Lee Minsuk’s name. So, he let Yukwon talked to him slowly although he knew the latter was being down and sad. He didn’t want his friend to be sad, usually he always sees the cheerful and y Kim Yukwon around him and yet a very loyal and trustful that he had ever had but after meeting Minhyuk, Yukwon was like this.

 

Deep down, he knows that his friend still can’t move on with his love life. Well not to mention, Yukwon always reject confession or request to be their lover. At first he was wondering if the other guy was really a brick and will never fall in love with people but after knowing his dead lover, he knows it’s hard for kwon to move on.

 

“Can you accompany me to see his grave? At least we’re celebrating birthday today”

 

Yukwon joked as he smiled a little but he quickly returned to his silent form when he remembers about Minsuk. Kyung smiled at his friend before he grabbed his bag and ran out from the class. He glanced at the blond guy when he grinned and followed his behind.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So…. How does Lee Minsuk look like?”

 

Kyung looked at Yukwon as the other guy squatted at the grave in front him. The little guy pouted and stared at his friend when the other ignored him and continue his prayed.

 

“You know… You are no fun to talk right now”

 

Kyung bit his inner cheek and watched his friend closed his eyes, praying probably. Kyung slowly squatted beside his friend and following his step. Sooner later, he heard Kwon coughed and he lifted his head to look at him when he realized his best friend was smiling.

 

He only stared at his friend as he stood up and offers his hand to Kyung. “You’re really something today, Kwonieee!” He grinned as Yukwon stuck out his tongue at him and turned away from him.

 

“Yah! Wait up!” Kyung shouted and stopped behind Yukwon’s back as he realized the other guy stopped his track and stared at the two figures in front him in shock. The little guy glanced up to his friend before his attention turned to the other person there.

 

“Kim Yukwon?” Kyung stared at the woman who call his best friend’s name.

 

In his horror, he saw Minhyuk was standing there with his mother while his mother looking so shock to see Yukwon. Minhyuk shivered as he heard his mother voiced up Kwon’s name. Does she know Kim Yukwon before him?

 

“U…umma?” 

 

TBC

author's note:

So hey there, I am so lazy to finish my fics zzzzzzzzzz

sorry for making you guys waiting :(

For not making my readers to be confuse, actually Minhyuk and Minsuk are twin,

yes Minhyuk has twin who date with Yukwon

but people will wondering why Minhyuk and Yukwon don't know each other,

Minhyuk go to Japan for 2 years to become an athlete (martial art) 

and I will explain later in the fic, wait for Yukwon to explain this :P