none

Hateful Love

If god hates him, maybe he will be dead by now or Kyung can pull out his heart from his chest but no, this is reality and reality hit him hard. Yukwon frowned as he saw the person he considered as a part of him family, someone who had been into his life for almost years.

 

Minsuk’s mother. The person he loves from the bottom of his heart like she was his mother. His lips trembled as he tried to greet Minsuk’s mother as if she was disgust to him but the lady in front him were smiling at him, showing her love probably to him. His frightening eyes landed on Minhyuk who are staring at him, confusedly.

 

Kyung raised his eyebrows as he sensed the tense atmosphere between them and he gently slid his hand and wrapped around Yukwon’s wrist. “We are going, Lee Minhyuk” Kyung bowed at Minhyuk ‘s mother and smiled as he excused from there with Yukwon.

 

They arrived at Yukwon’s car as the pale boy grabbing the car key and slummed onto the driver sear and clenched the steering tighly. A minute later, Kyung entered the car and sat next to him while staring at his friend. Yukwon lowered his head as he bit his lips and he covered his eyes with his long bang.

 

“Kwonie…” Kyung gently pat his friend’s back as the other boy sobbing quietly. He pulled Yukwon into his embraced as he saw how Kwon’s cheks reddened and he coughed for several times.

 

“I… I can’t do this, Kyung” Yukwon held Kyung hand when he about to cry again. “He’s Minsuk twin afterall and I can’t look at his mother without being guilty, I... I killed him”

 

Kyung frowned when he met with Yukwon’s sad eyes. The corner of his eyes were reddened due to his heavy crying and his lips looks swollen as he kept biting it to hold his tears. “Kwonie… This is not your fault. Don’t blame yourself for the accident. If you think you are a killer then why does his mother smile at you?”

 

Yukwon blinked as he wiped his tears with the back of his hands. He his lips as Kyung smiled dorkly at him and he leaned his hand towards Yukwon forehead, flicking the forehead with his fingers.

 

“There… You need to learn to calm yourself” He grinned “Besides, now I know you’re such a cry-baby” Yukwon gasped with Kyung’s comment and he brought his hands to pinch both of Kyung’s cheeks, causing him to yelp and smack the hands in return.

 

“That’s my cheeks you’re pinching and Ouch!” Kyung scowled “Only Jiho are allow to do that to me”

 

Yukwon rolled his eyes as Kyung acted cutely to him and he was blinking his eyes while making the cat’s meowed to the other male. “You are so gross” He pushed Kyung to the seat and he plugged the key as he started the engine “I’m sending you to Jiho now”

 

“My pleasure” Kyung giggled.

 

--

 

Kyung thanked Yukwon as he arrived Jiho’s house and he waved at his friend before he disappears from his sight and he went into the house. He greeted mrs. Woo before he excused to his room. He silently opened the door and scanned the room when he noticed there are no sight of Jiho in the room.

 

So he entered the room, pouting because there are no Jiho. He placed his hands on his hips as he mind swept away to think of Yukwon. He bit his lip as he remembered sending message to his bestfriend when he asked him about Jiho coming to his house.

 

Also not to mention how hard he need to calm the other male from shouting after finding out about his marriage. And he loves how Yukwon happily wrapped his hands around him and hugged him tightly when he congratulates him.

 

Kyung nearly screamed as he felt a pair of hand wrapped around him. He turned his head aside only to meet a welcoming kiss on the forehead by the tall male. “Jiho!” Kyung pouted as Jiho grinned and turned his body to face his lover. “Don’t do that to me”

 

Jiho smiled at him as he pulled his little lover to sit on the bed. “How’s Yukwon?” Kyung sighed before he lied on the bed, wrapping duvet over him. “Not good?” Jiho sat at the edge of the bed as Kyung nodded and closed his eyes.

 

“Do you know Minsuk, Jiho?”

 

Jiho bit his lips before he lied next to Kyung, he shook his head when Kyung glanced at him and received a soft smile from the little male. “I know Minhyuk because he went to the tournament at Japan…erm it's a long story actually I was maybe 14... Gosh I don't remember when it is, Kyung” He sighed as he rubbed his head “But Minhyuk do mention about his twin after he won the tournament”

 

Jiho glanced to see Kyung when the other closed his eyes again and he run his hand over Kyung’s hair when the young male shifted closer to snuggle him. “You smell nice” the latter smiled as he kisses Kyung’s head. The other male pouted when Jiho slid into the duvet and grinned at him. He leaned closer as he kiss Kyung's cheek. The other didn't react as he pouted his lips again.

 

“You know… You need to help mama cook” Jiho whispered when he kissed Kyung’s ear. And the other male glared at him before he leaned closer to Jiho’s neck and bit “Ouch! That’s hurt!” Jiho groaned. Kyung rolled his eyes and turned around from looking at the latter. "Hey! What did I do?"

 

“You are so not romantic, Woo Jiho”

 

 

TBC

Author note:

Yes I know it's short ;A; I'm lacking ideas~ come on >.< please suggest idea to me~ 

hohoho I love you guys