Marriage

Hateful Love

 

“No! No way! What is this appa!!” Kyung was furious with all things happen around him. He sat on the sofa as he reached home and he crossed his arm over his chest. He can’t believe this. Why is his family planning this to him? “I’m a guy omma! Why must I marry to another guy!!??”

 

“Calm down Kyungie, appa already agreed with his father to marry two of you as soon as possible.”

 

“AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!?!” Kyung groaned before he went to his mother “Omma!! Why must him! Besides, I’m a guy…” he sobbed and pouted to his mother but his mother only gave him a faith smile before she hugged him.

 

“My dear son, appa already agrees with this. As you know you already promise me that you will never marry any woman in this world... So I thought you was saying that you’re gay, please don’t blame your father in this, Omma is wrong too”

 

Kyung slowly broke the hug and stared to his mother. No words can escape his lips as his mother was smiling at him with teary eyes and he can’t bear to hurt his mother’s feeling because he loves his mother with all his heart.

 

“Okay appa”

 

--

“An arranged marriage?!?? I refuse!” Jiho shouted as he tossed his car key on the couch before his father grabbed his hand and turned him to face him. “What do you want from me more?! Fine!! You want me to marry someone but him?! Park Kyung?! Hell no! No way!!”

 

“Stop it right there Jiho!” The tall guy looked at his mother and gulped. His mother sighed and went between them as his father hissed and clenched his fist tightly. His mother hated when Jiho can’t control his anger with his own father.

 

“What is happening to you, Woo Jiho? Is this how I teach you when you’re young? Where is my humble son? My lovely son!? Give him back to me!!” Jiho looked down on the floor as he heard his mother scolded him before she went to him and grabbed his shoulder.

 

“Jiho, please… Just this time, you have to agree this. This is for your own good. Kyung is a lovely kid we know from he is young.” Jiho nodded to let his mother knew he was listening to her since his mother pulled his face to look at her “Just agree with this marriage honey? For me and my happiness?”

 

“F…Fine, mama… anything for you”

--

As both of them agreed with their family because they are the only son in the family and the only children in their family. Both of them didn’t dare to let their parents hurt with their decision. Their lives are as usual, both were fighting a lot at college and they were trying to forget about the married. But Kyung knew his father when he told him as soon as possible that mean the ceremony will be held sooner and he didn’t knew when, his father never told him after that day or mention to him. It was already a week since his father told him about this and he can’t believe he will be the ‘wife’ in this marriage.

 

Why must him? Why didn’t Jiho’s father arrange this marriage with a girl instead of him? He sighed before he realised he was sitting on the bench since this morning and he had been skipping his classes. He didn’t want to face Jiho anymore. He hated him. But he was going to marry with this Jiho guy soon. So, he didn’t want to meet him now because he will be his ‘wife’ soon. Kyung sighed again as he closed his eyes and whined. If Yukwon and Jaehyo are here, he is sure he will be crying now. He didn’t want to marry him. Why him?

 

Kyung flinched as someone slammed a book beside him and he opened his eyes to look to that person before he realised Jiho was sitting beside him and was now looking at him. “What?” Jiho said as Kyung stared at him. 

 

“Hey hey heyy!” Jiho waved his hands in front him causing Kyung to shake his head and look at Jiho. “Oh gosh, I thought you’re becoming zombie soon” the little guy pouted and hit Jiho stomach with his book. “Ow ow ow owww.. That’s hurt!” Jiho shouted as he rubbed his stomach and stared at Kyung “Can you please be gentle with me sometimes? I’m your becoming husband, parrot”

 

“Don’t say it in public!!” Kyung screamed “I don’t want the other know about this! This is embarrassing, Jiho! Besides you’re not my husband! And I am not your wife” Jiho laughed at him as he said that. Kyung frowned and pushed Jiho away from his as the other won’t stop laughing at him and he suddenly hated it. “W… what?”

 

“I didn’t say that you’re my wife but if that what you want… I’ll never be the wife. That’s your job, you’re shorter than me” Kyung gasped with Jiho’s words, smooth but so mean. He stared at the latter as he checked his phone and Kyung peaked at the phone because Jiho was so concentrate reading something on his phone screen.

 

“Come on” Jiho said as he stood up. Kyung frowned as Jiho wore his jacket and grabbed his camera –since when he brought the camera with him? “Hurry up, mama want me to bring you to the mall” the little guy raised his eyebrows before he shook his head.

 

“No way—I’m not going!” Kyung said as he shook his head before he heard a click at the camera “Although you force me to go with you by taking my picture go on. I’m still not goi—” He yelped as he felt someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him. “What are you doing, Jiho?!” Kyung tried to pull his hand but he can’t. Jiho was far stronger than him. “Yah! Let me go!”

 

Kyung stopped in front the Ferrari Jiho own and he was being force to get into the car. He shut his mouth as Jiho manage to get him to sit at the front seat before the other entered and started the car. “Make sure, you’re wearing a seat belt or this will be a rough ride”

 

--

Kyung gasped as Jiho drove his car to the mall. It was a huge mall and he was pretty sure all the stuff here was expensive. He carefully walked there since he didn’t want to break anything here and he didn’t want to be with Jiho although he used to dream to walk at rich people mall one day. And this is it, except he was now spending his times with his soon becoming his husband and his mother in law.

 

“Kyungieee” Jiho’s mother hugged Kyung as soon he entered the saloon. “Aww you look beautiful like your mother” He smiled a little as Jiho’s mother released him and he did saw Jiho mocked him again.

 

“Come here, Kyung.. Just call me mama from now because you need to be nice in your wedding day okay?” Kyung nodded as he looked at Jiho before Jiho’s moter pulled him to sit on the chair where a hair stylist was waiting for him –maybe?

 

“Kyung just stay there and don’t move honeyy~” She told Kyung before Jiho was pulled to be behind the little guy “Okay, Jiho… mama and Kyung will be spending our times together and you should say something to him cause you must go home now and pick us both after we finish all of this okay?”

 

Jiho nodded and glared at Kyung as the other smirked at him “Son?” His mother called him and he looked at her as she smiled at him “Aren’t you going to kiss Kyung to say goodbye to him?” Jiho blinked at his mother before meeting up Kyung’s surprised eyes and the red hair boy was shaking his head.

 

“Come on son! Don’t be shy in front me! You’re going to marry soon! Don’t be shy!!” His mother pushed him until his body was touching Kyung’s head. The other sat on the chair without moving any inch as Jiho’s hands were on the little guy’s shoulder.

 

“Okay mama” He sighed before Jiho bended near Kyung’s left ear. Kyung could heard Jiho was cursing while leaning towards him. “Goodbye honey” He said before he gave Kyung a peek on the cheek. His mother’s smile was wide and she went to hug him. “Goodbye mama”

 

Kyung blinked and blinked and blinked. He was not sure with Jiho right now. Was he ill? He was not the Woo Jiho he knew at the college. He was different. Kyung wiped his cheek with his shirt and rolled his eyes, why should he be caring about Jiho anyway.

 

“Be patient my love, mama will make sure that my son will be surprised with your new hair cut and then we will walk together to buy you something for this wedding” Jiho’s mother was thrilled just by hearing her voice and Kyung can’t help but to smile at her. She is a nice mother. He thought and he suddenly thought breaking up this arrangement will break this faithful mother and he didn’t want it.

 

So the wedding must be on. He said to himself. No one can’t break this even him or Jiho, he will never let both parents down. He just don’t want to disappoint him parents. As he finished doing his hair, she pulled him to the other shop.

 

It was a nice shop, full of his favourite type of shirt but this is the original shop. He gulped as the price was twice from the price he used to pay and he guessed he can’t touch anything here. “Kyung, how about you wear this black shirt?”

 

Mrs. Woo gave him a plain black shirt and pushed him into the changing room before Kyung peaked at her, still searching shirt for him. He sighed as he took the shirt and placed it in front him, looking if he was handsome or not. After all, he was still a guy right?

 

“Have you tried it yet?” He heard she shouted from the outside. “There are plenty more I want to give to you” He opened the curtain as he saw Mrs. Woo’s feet and he took the other shirts with him into the changing room.

 

‘This is many’ He took the previous shirt, the plain black one before he wore it. It was a little tight for him although the size was his but he felt like he was wearing skinny jeans except this is skinny shirt. He bit his lips as he heard she called his name and he slowly walked out from the changing room.

 

“Omo Kyung!! You have such a nice body” Jiho’s mother was heading towards him and now holding his waist before he was turned around and she was touching his back “You are just like your mother, Kyung. Beautiful and lovely”

 

“Beautiful and lovely?”

 

“Yes. Your mother is a very beautiful lady when she was young. She was just like you, brave but sometimes innocent.” Kyung turned to look at her and saw she was smiling at him again “And do you know your mother and your father hated each other so much at your age?” she as Kyung’s eyes got bigger as if he just knew his parents today.

 

“Ahh my son” she held his cheek and smiled again “Take care of Jiho well for me, my dear”

 

Kyung smiled at her and went to hug her “I promise mama”

 

“What mama?” He blinked as he heard a familiar voice and he broke the hug as he saw Jiho was standing next to them “Don’t call my mother mama” His mother shot him a dead glared before Jiho slowly walked away from them “Fine~ mama only like her son-in-law~”

 

He walked to the shoes section and bend down to look at the shoes. His mother moved to the pants section now, leaving Kyung alone in front of the changing room. ‘Should I change?’ He gripped the hem of the shirt before walking to the shirt section, whistling while looking for the shirt.

 

‘Don’t stare at him! Gosh stop looking at him!’ Jiho cursed in his head as he stood up and was now staring at Kyung’s shirt ‘Why did he wear that?’ the tall guy clenched the shirt he was looking at while staring at Kyung ‘Gosh! I hate this feeling! Damn! Why do I think he is hot!? What’s happen to his hair too?!’ His eyes trailed down to Kyung’s body as the little guy shaking his hip as he continues to hum a song while looking at the shirt. ‘Stop it mind! Just stop!!!’ If he was allowed to hit his head on the wall, he was sure he will do that now because he can’t stop looking at the other guy.

 

Damn— Jiho cursed again as he realised Kyung have a nice body. Wait what? Nice body? Was he complimenting this parrot? He shook his head in horror before he looked at the shirt. ‘Calm down Jiho, doesn’t mean you like people with nice body that mean you like him too’ He glanced over and now Kyung was bending his body to look at the shoes.

 

“Damn!” he shouted, causing Kyung lifted his head and stared at him “What?” He said in annoyed “What are you looking at?”

 

“Nothing… Why are you talking with yourself? Are you crazy already because of me?” Kyung smirked before he looked at the shoes again “What a rich boy” He chuckled as he heard Jiho groaned.

 

“Yah! You little parrot! Ju… Just choose your shoes and don’t talk to me! Yeah I am already crazy because I going to be married to a parrot! So what?”

 

And then he and Kyung was fighting again, but no more punching or hitting or kicking or anything physical. Just arguing like married couple. From far away, mama was laughing at them while paying Kyung’s shirt and a few that she bought for Jiho. She stood behind them as they continued to fight about whom taller and braver just like children. “It’s a shame Mr and Mrs. Park aren’t here right now because they are just like you guys”

 

--

 

“Kyung, thank you for spending your time with mama” He bowed to Jiho’s mother as she entered the house. Kyung was amazed, the house is changed a lot since the last time he came here. There was no garden the last time he came. There was no any renovation on the house the last time he entered and he remember he was 8 when he step into that house.

 

“Where are we going now ‘honey’” Jiho laughed loudly as Kyung rolled his eyes and turned his body away from Jiho, only facing his back to the other guy “Yah parrot, show me to your house now.. I didn’t know where”

 

He slapped Kyung’s back causing the other guy yelped and hissed in pain “Yahhhh!!!! Can you at least ask me properly?! I’m not blind, deaf or whatever!!” the little guy rubbed his back before he looked to the road as Jiho smirked at him.

 

“Okay ‘honey’ can I know where is your house?” Kyung rolled his eyes again and suddenly he felt like he wants to throw this latter out from the car if he knows how to drive it. Kyung showed the path to go to his house and he didn’t talk much during the journey because he was tired at the mall.

 

Shopping with a woman is tiresome. They like to buy anything that attracts their eyes. Kyung sighed before he rested his head on the seat as Jiho opened the radio, changing into whatever channel he was switching. He looked to the road before he realised the rain started to fall.

 

He hugged his body as he closed his eyes and he was feeling so relax with the weather now. It was so cold yet comfortable with the surrounding and he was so tired to think about anything. Jiho glanced over the passenger seat and noticed Kyung was already asleep.

 

Jiho bit his lips and continued to drive. He lied to him, he do knew where Kyung’s house is. He was planning to talk with Kyung since he actually went to meet Kyung’s mother after he left Kyung with his mother. He did promised Kyung’s mother that he will take care of Kyung. So to make it happen, he just has to be nice with the little guy first.

 

“He is not annoying like he used to be when I getting closer to him” He gnawed his lips as he arrived in front of Kyung’s house. He opened his seat belt and stopped the engine. Luckily the rain had stopped as he arrived there.

 

“Hey parrot, wake up” Jiho shook Kyung’s shoulder but the other was so deep in sleep. So instead of waiting for the other guy to wake up, he leaned his body forwards and lifted his hand to open the seat belt for the little guy and pulled the seat belt away from Kyung. He lifted his body a little as he was making sure the belt was in good position.

 

But before he could sit back to his seat, Kyung turned a little causing the tall guy held the window frame and the seat tightly. He heard the little guy groaned softly before he tossed his hands up and landed on Jiho’s shoulder. Jiho blinked and looked at the little guy “Yah!! Wake up!”

 

The little guy opened his eyes a little and he yelped as he saw Jiho was right in front him. “Woahhh!! Don’t kiss me!” He crossed his finger on his mouth and closed his eyes causing Jiho to laugh really loud. “What?” Kyung opened his eyes and looked at Jiho who was now staring at him.

 

Kyung rolled his eyes and suddenly felt embarrassing for his action.  He tended to ignore the other guy as he took his stuff and opened the door. If he was allowed to kick him, he was willing to do it without people encourage him.

 

“Just because we’re getting marry that doesn’t mean I like you” Kyung said as he gently closing the door before heading towards the gate. He heard a slightly cough from the latter but didn’t bother to turned his head to Jiho.

 

“That’s good. I don’t like you either. This is for my mother’s sake not me”

 

With then, Jiho left Kyung there while the other was pissed and stormed to his house. Shutting the door so loud before he heard his mother screamed and he went to his room as fast as his leg could carry him.

 

He tossed the entire plastic bag he held on the bed before he landed on the bed, breathing hard as he tried to calm himself due to Jiho’s attitude toward him. So rude. He rolled on his bed and pulled his pillow before resting his head on his soft pillow and grabbed the Rilakkuma doll he owned.

 

“Gosh, can we get marry now Kuma? I don’t want to live with Jiho, Kuma~” He talked as if the doll was alive and he closed his eyes and slowly calming himself and falling asleep. –so tired... please stop this nightmare.

 

 

Author note :

Miss me? 

hehe I'm back!!!! but my fic getting more and more bored ㅠㅠ

sorryyy *bow*