moment of life

Hateful Love

 

But his nightmare didn’t ended here, as he was told by his father that his wedding will be held next week as fast as possible. Kyung didn’t said must about this since he knew he can't ever and never stop this from happening because he already promised Omma and Mama to get this marriage success. Well in his conclusion his nightmare has started from now.

 

As he sat on the couch at Jiho’s house, he bit his lips and slowly releasing a loud and long sigh so that the other will noticed him but nope, they don't even bother to lift their head at the meeting living room. He had been at the latter’s house for an hour now, discussing the date of the wedding. Kyung was slightly felt annoyed when he heard his mother opened a radio and ‘wedding dress’ by Taeyang was played.

 

So everyone wanted to get marry and he too wanted to get marry but not now, it's too soon for him. He bit his lips as he stared at his father and how his father and Jiho’s was laughing and discussing about it. Suddenly he realised how close his parents and Jiho’s parents is towards each other. And he knew why they didn’t care even though their sons going to be marry with each other.

 

“The bond is getting stronger there”

 

Kyung lifted his head as he saw Jiho leaning towards him and sat next to him. The little guy shifted a little and glared at the tall guy because he was sure Jiho started to feel annoyed with him again. “Yah can you like stop doing that?!”

 

Kyung shook his head before he looked at his front while ignoring Jiho. Gosh, how he hated this guy so much. He sighed and slightly felt annoyed to him before Kyung pulled his IPod from his bag as he opened his IPod, he pulled out his earphone and he plugged at his phone, praying so hard so he can disappear from here. Right Now.

 

“Hey.. don’t ignore me” Jiho leaned towards him and pulled the headphone from Kyung’s grasp causing the other guy backed away from his and now was glaring at him. “What?” Jiho raised his eyebrows as Kyung's hand was extended to take the headphone but Jiho wrapped his hand around the little guy wrist and pulled him closer.

 

“You know although I hate you but I am not selfish like you, acting like this in front of your parents, what will they think about us then? Enemy forever?”

 

As the result, Kyung roughly grabbed his hand and his headphone from Jiho before he kicked Jiho’s back until the other fell on the ground, causing Kyung to laugh loudly but he placed his hand over his mouth to avoid from the parents realise what he did to Jiho. “Oh gosh this is so fun” he said before he met the dead glare from Jiho who he was sure pissed with him.

 

“Yes, enemy forever Woo Jiho”

 

--

 

The wedding went well as his parents planned and Jiho was doing his entire job. Kyung thought as he realised that he didn’t doing anything for the ceremony. He did felt awkward for his position as the ‘wife’ in this relationship but he didn’t care about it. It not like he will be that. He is still a guy and he shouldn't care about this at all but he didn't. Because it's weird to see Jiho act nicely towards his parents.

 

Today was the first day of his wedding and he was started to piss with this when his mother told him that he will be staying at Jiho’s place now. Kyung rolled his eyes as he think when he realised he will spending his times with Jiho’s family now –wait they are his family too now- he wondered and he was sure, he have to ride that Ferrari to the college too.

 

He sighed as he opened Jiho’s room and lay himself on the bed. Sobbing as he started to miss his family and mostly his mother and his kuma, yep that creature is still the part of his family, for him. He smled before he shook his head to remind him that he was now at Jiho's place. Kyung gripped the bedsheet as he stared to the entire room. Jiho’s room was huge, he thought before he sat up and looked around.

 

Lots of book on shelf at his right and of course, a television between the shelves. Jiho must be reading the book there while he’s watching TV or listening to music –maybe. He stood up and walked to the shelf, staring at those books. He was amazed how the book was perfectly arranged with the type of the book and there were no dust there –so Jiho really read his book? He wondered before taking one of Law’s books from the section capital L.

 

Kyung opened his suit and placed it on the chair as he sat there and rested his head of the chair. ‘What a comfortable chair’ he grinned before he opened the book and started to read. 'I look like a manager here' he laughed a little before continue reading. He realised that he been skipping his class far more than he should as he read half of the book.

 

Kyung sighed because he knew he took a different course from Jiho except for English class only. But he was too afraid to go to the class if some of them realised he was a married guy now. He didn’t want his friends to know he was married especially to Woo Jiho! That’s making him to be Woo Kyung which he will never use it!

 

‘Woo Kyung? Woo park Kyung?’ He laughed at his surname because it was such a ridiculous name before he rested his head on the chair and closed his eyes. ‘Today is tiring day’ he sighed before closing the book that on his lap and began to fall asleep.

 

 

TBC

 

author note :

waa laa! hahaha I'm here now :D

but Block B nope ㅠㅠ

why they had to face such a horrible things!!! D: 

I wish them the best and here my fic and hope you guys like it /bow/ and please be happy while reading :D