Lost?

Hateful Love

 

It was not so long when Kyung suddenly groaned and opened his eyes. He flinched and sat up as quick as possible before he realised the room was dark and only have a little source of light from the lamp behind him. He yawned and slowly crawled to the edge of the bed before he rubbed his eyes. Noticing the tall guy wasn’t there.

 

“Jiho?” He stood up and walked towards the bathroom, knocking the door but there was no answer. The little guy bit his lips and sighed because Jiho wasn’t there. Kyung went back toward the bed before he sat. 'Did Jiho left him?' He raised his eyebrows and looked at the cushion when he noticed there was no camera there and also Jiho’s jacket. 'He left me.'

 

Kyung sighed before he stood up and took his cardigan because the weather was so freaking cold and he didn’t know how long did he slept because it was so dark outside and he considered it was 9:00 PM. But he was wrong, it was already 11:25 PM and he was shocked for sleeping about 5 hours. And he wasn’t lucky again as he went down to the lobby and realized the restaurant was already closed. And he was cursing and blaming Jiho because he was starve as hell.

 

The red hair boy went out from the resort and walked around there before he saw some glowing light not far from there before he realized it was the nearest town from the resort. He walked through the town and looked around as he noticed all of the store were already closed, only few were opened. Kyung pouted a little as he searched for restaurant but none was opened. He heard his stomach groaned and he rubbed his belly to comfort himself before he walked back to the resort.

 

Then he saw a familiar red car at the parking lot and felt a slightly glad and mad that Jiho was already back from nowhere or maybe jiho didn't go anywhere. He thought because he didn't check for the ferrari at the parking lot. Kyung pushed the main door and watched at the clock hung at the wall above the counter. 12:34 PM. He bit his lips and walked towards the lift as he pushed the upward button and waited for the lift.

 

Kyung startled as he heard a loud thump from the lift before the lift was wide opened and Jiho was there, talking to the phone. His eyes met Jiho’s and he flinched as the other guy was looking so furious yet looked worries at the times same. As he opened his mouth to yell at Jiho for leaving him starving and sleeping there, he yelped when Jiho pulled him into a hug and he heard a sigh of relieved from the tall guy.

 

“Yah! Are you stupid!? Where do you think you’re going?” Kyung’s eyes were wide and he didn’t know how to say in this situation. To be mad at Jiho for leaving him? or to be worry and sorry for the guy who was hugging him right now? “I’ve been searching for you everywhere and even asked the worker if they saw you… Gosh I thought you’re lost”

 

Kyung’s hands were gripping Jiho shirt as his hands were trembling and he was looking at Jiho as the old guy tighten his embraced and buried his head at Kyung’s shoulder. “I am so worried… I dialled your number tons of times but you didn’t pick up my calls and I had to call mama to inform about this… Damn Kyung… at least leave a note when you’re going somewhere”

 

The little guy blinked as he felt his heart was skipping a little before he realised his heart was beating so fast. Kyung started struggling from Jiho's embraced because he was afraid that the other guy will hear his heartbeat and didn’t want it to happen. But the other guy insisted to let him go. After several seconds Jiho slowly releasing him and the little guy was slightly felt glad.

 

“Ju… just forget about this… sorry for hugging you.... you must be hating me right” Kyung lifted up his head and watched how Jiho gave him a little smile before he scratched his head and went into the lift and let Kyung followed him. He was slightly felt guitly for Jiho as soon he heard the tall guy apologizing to him. In the lift he peek at Jiho and realized the other guy was panting.

 

When he arrived the room, Kyung bit his lip when he saw some meal on the table for him to eat and he suddenly felt shame for angering to the tall guy without calling him or texting him because Jiho actually did remember about him and also he bought him food. As he about to take the meal, he realised that he didn’t have Jiho phone number and wondered how the other can dialled his number.

 

“How did you dial my number? I... I don't have your number”

 

Kyung asked as he went to the bed and sat, watching as Jiho shut the door and locked it. The old guy didn't talked to him as he went to the bathroom to close the door. Then Jiho's attention was on the food as he was busy placing the meal on the plate he bought before he gave it to Kyung. The little guy watched the other as he sat on the cushion and placed his camera on the floor.

 

Jiho gave him a long and deep sighed “....I took it when you’re sleeping” Kyung stared at Jiho before the other lifted up his head to stared at him too and Kyung quickly looked back to his meal and played with the meal before he bit a little on the meat. “I...I...I dialled my number there and save my number in it… so why didn’t you check?”

 

“I didn’t know… plus I didn’t brought my phone with me”

 

He heard the tall guy sighed and rubbed his temple gently. And Kyung gripped the plate as he finished the meal, before he stood up and placed the plate on the table. The little guy wasn’t sure how he should act. Should he apologize? Or ask Jiho something about it. So, Kyung sat on the bed again and stared at Jiho who was checking his camera, probably looking at the photo he took.

 

“Why are you so caring toward me now?”

 

Then he heard the other guy was chuckling at him and Jiho turned to look at him. If it was not his curious heart, he didn’t even bother to ask the latter but he just can’t. After having those curious feeling towards Jiho since he was so freaking nice to him now and his heart did skipped for that guy. He wanted an answer for that.

 

“I don’t care about you, Kyung… I just don’t want ing searching for a lost guy here”

 

Kyung watched as Jiho groaned and turned his face away from Kyung. The little guy pouted as he crawled towards the pillow and took it before he tossed the pillow at Jiho. He wrapped his body with the blanket and covered his head before he turned his body away from the tall guy. Kyung heard the latter was hissing at him but he tended to ignore him.

 

“Woo Jiho, You’re a jerk!!” Kyung bit his lips as he lied on the bed. If he was an ego person, he is sure he will kill Jiho now, but he isn’t. He was hurt by the tall guy’s words and he knew it was his fault after all. He shouldn’t go out from the room even though Jiho wasn’t there. He cursed to himself and hoped his heart would stop skipping so fast right now because he hated Jiho.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Author note :

Awww they are fighting again :( 

Aigoaigoaigoooooooo Jiho should learn to calm down >.<

For candygirl : I hope you love it.