Falling...

Hateful Love

 

The next morning wasn’t something Jiho expected. He wasn’t expected for the little guy to wake up early than him because when Kyung is sleeping, he didn't feel anything, maybe an earthquake will wake him up but Jiho wasn't sure if it will works. But he was awake and also already changing all his clothes and stuff. Jiho stood quickly before he took the towel on the bed –which he thinks Kyung already left it for him, and went to the bathroom.

 

As he went out from there, he realised Kyung was at the balcony as he spotted the door at the balcony was wide opened. He then took his camera before he pushed the sliding door aside and walked towards the balcony, joining Kyung there as he stared at the other guy since the little guy was so quiet and he was at the balcony about god only know how long since Jiho was too busy to wear his sweater and pulled his trousers.

 

Like he said, Kyung doesn’t talk much like he do and Jiho can’t suit himself into this situation. He just stood there and stared at the sky. Is not that Jiho didn't want to ask him anything but the little guy didn't look at him at all. As a conclusion, Jiho cleared his throat to make the little guy looked at him or noticed he was there but the other didn’t. Instead, he just walked passes him and entered the room back.

 

‘What??’ Jiho frowned before him too entered the room and stared at Kyung as he sat on the bed while holding his book. The latter bit his lips and wondered if Kyung was slightly hurt but he didn’t dare to ask the other guy. Slightly he felt regret for saying all those stupid crap to Kyung, he was too tired yesterday, after he went to the town, searching food for Kyung so that the other wasn’t starving.

 

“Hey Kyung…” Jiho smiled a little as the other lifted up his face to look at him. “Wanna go for a ride?” He stared at Kyung as the other nodded and grabbed his cardigan before he wore it and went out from the room, waiting for Jiho to come out from there. Jiho didn't talk much because he know Kyung is still upset with him, all he wanted to do now is to get this little guy to smile back at him.

 

Jiho hummed as he walked slowly behind Kyung and watched the little guy wrapped his hands around him. The little guy wasn’t watching his step at all because Jiho kept on noticing the other guy hitting all the stuff near him and it made Jiho laughed a little. In the end, Jiho didn’t help him at all and watched how the little guy leaning his back on the car.

 

The tall guy noticed how Kyung looked at him when he didn’t walk towards the car instead Jiho walked to the back of the resort. He listened to Kyung’s footstep as he headed towards him and Jiho was taking a picture. He was expecting something from the other guy, maybe a little talk? or a question about what he is up to?

 

“Hey… where are you going?” He smirked as he heard Kyung’s soft voice because he was started to talk again. And the little guy was now standing behind him. “Jiho… aren’t we going for a ride?” Jiho smiled as he took a picture before he turned and stopped in front Kyung as he noticed the little guy was slightly pouted to him.

 

'So cute' Jiho lifted up his camera and captured Kyung's pouty face. “How about walking around here instead of getting on the car…” Jiho curled his lips into a smile as he heard a small whine from the little guy and Jiho was slightly giggled at him. “Besides, you can drive right?”

 

He laughed as the little guy gasped and clenched his fist. As he leaned closer to the latter, Jiho pointed something in front there to him. Jiho watched how Kyung changed his facial as he saw a large strawberry field before the tall guy about to say anything, Kyung was already walking to the field. He just smile and watched the little guy disappeared from him.

 

But the tall guy was good at finding people, Jiho watched the little guy as Kyung walked around the field and towards the farmer as the farmer picked up the fruit. He looked how Kyung really observed the farmer's work before turning away from there. Then the tall guy smirked as the little guy picked the strawberry himself and ate it.

 

“Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww” Kyung was slightly shocked and he lifted up his face to look at Jiho “You didn’t wash that strawberry right???” He before the other guy glared at him and threw the strawberry at him. “Yahh! My expensive sweater! Don't paint it with red colour you silly guy!!” Jiho groaned before he picked the strawberry and threw it at Kyung.

 

“I hate you!! Go away from me!!” Kyung shouted before he threw another strawberry at Jiho. The other guy who was about to throw another strawberry at Kyung sighed as he watched Kyung slowly walked away from him and ran, maybe hiding from the latter since he hurt the little guy's feelings. Obviously, Kyung was hurt by his words. And now Jiho know why he hated this honeymoon.

 

--

 

As they got back home, nothing really changed at all. He hated Kyung and so does the other guy. That didn’t changed much, instead Kyung now hated him more than before. He saw Kyung was smiling at his mother as they greet her and he was ignoring Jiho as the other guy shouted his name to take his luggage. But Kyung didn't and he was sure Kyung saw him glaring at the little guy. And he shrugged his shoulder since Kyung didn’t want to stay with him and decided to stay with his mother. Jiho didn’t say much as he nodded and went there.

 

The latter lied on the bed as he threw his sweater on the chair, biting his lips as he looked at the TV and switched it on. It didn’t take too long for him to feel sleepy again after the long journey. He placed the remote at his pillow before he turned his body away and slowly drifting himself to sleep. Maybe a little rest will help him finding his spirit to smile again.

 

--

 

At the kitchen, Kyung didn't talked much about his honeymoon to Jiho's mother, maybe he was slightly hated his honeymoon and he didn't want to talk about it. So he ate the meal Jiho’s mother prepared for them. The little guy stared at the meal he ate before he looked at Jiho’s mother as she sat next to him.

 

“So how’s honeymoon?” She asked before Kyung shrugged his shoulder and continues to eat. “Did you just shrugge, dear?? Did Jiho bully you there?” She chuckled as Kyung nodded his head vigorously and she gave him a warm smile before looking at the table.

 

“Jiho… he is that kind of person, Kyung. He is not a bad person actually, it’s just his words are kind of harsh and rude but he didn’t mean to say those words. He used to talk harsh with mama but then mama realised he didn’t mean all those words, he only use it because he cannot express his feelings well by words”

 

Kyung stared at her as she intertwined her hands and smiled again. “Please take care of him for mama, Kyung… I know he will listen to you”

 

Kyung nodded before he stood and placed the plate on the sink. As he about to wash his plate, Jiho’s mother insisted to let him and asked him to rest because he was slightly sleepy. So he smiled at her before he hugged her. After all, he already accept Jiho’s mother as his mother too and she was a wonderful person.

 

Kyung walked to the staircase and stopped as he stared at the window. He was amazed as he saw the lake behind Jiho’s house and his smile grew wider as he leaned closer to the window and watched Jiho’s father was there, sitting on the chair while feeding the fish. Suddenly Kyung hoped that he can go there and accompany Jiho’s father but he didn’t. The little guy wanted to see Jiho because he slightly feels much better by talking to Jiho’s mother although in his heart he was still thought the latter was annoying as hell.

 

As he opened the door, Kyung sighed as he stared at the luggage Jiho threw at the closet and also his sweater was on the chair with his shirt or whatever he didn’t want to know. The little guy went to pick up the clothes and placed it on the basket before he went to the luggage and putting the clothes on the floor to empty the luggage. Then he placed the clothes into the closet before he put the luggage at the side of the closet.

 

‘What a lazy bastard’ Kyung sighed before he went to the bed as noticed Jiho was deep in his sleep. The little guy bit his lips as he looked around and went towards the old guy. He sat at the edge of the bed as Jiho rolled his body and face him now. Kyung shifted closer to Jiho as the tall guy was smiling in his sleep and Kyung can’t help but to grin at him.

 

‘Jaehyo was right… He is quite handsome after all’ Kyung lifted up his hand and touched Jiho’s hair as the hair covered half of Jiho face and he pushed it aside to see the latter face. He smiled as Jiho slightly talked in his sleep. Then he blinked as he realised what he had thought just now. ‘Did I just complimenting him?’

 

He bit his lips as he back away from Jiho and now sitting on the chair. Kyung stared at the TV before he shut it off and laid his head on the chair. What was his thinking now? Did he just let his heart control him now? Kyung touched his chest as he felt his heart was beating so fast again and he shook his head to deny it. ‘No… It can’t be…’ Kyung closed his eyes and slowly calming him down.

 

But nothing can make this feeling drifting away from him. ‘I can’t fall in love to him…’

 

 

TBC

 

Author note : 

OMG OMG OMG I ruin this whole chapter T.T

Ottoke~~ anyway I'm sorry for not updating this fic because I was busy with stuff

and also I will go like a military service(?) for 2.5 months ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So cheer up and thanks to Missontheblock for loving my fics :D