new side story (Ubomb)

Hateful Love

“Yah! Yah! Who are you!” Yukwon gripped his fist tightly as he walked closer to the other guy, the tall guy was alerting to avoid for getting hit by the book again. So he glanced at the house and frowned because where is Woo Jiho??? Minhyuk sighed as he looked to his front as the blonde guy was glaring at him like hungry cat looking waiting for food.

 

 

And something popped out in Minhyuk’s mind.

 

 

“So… what if I tell you my name? What will benefits you? Are you my stalker?” Yukwon stopped and stared at the other guy before the tall guy realized he had success to make the guy in front him confused “You know… I’m quite famous for being a successful martial art athlete… so perhaps you want my autographs?”

 

 

Yukwon raised his eyebrows and stared at Minhyuk. The tall guy was smirking at him and obviously he hated this guy in front him. “Ex… Excuse me?” He rolled his eyes and backed from the other guy “I don’t believe I will be talking to a guy like you…. You’re pretty annoying and ignorant”

 

 

“Well I can’t help it because it my nature to be bad guy” He smirked again as Yukwon gasped and looked at him like he wanted to him. He is cute. That guy in front him is really cute. Minhyuk thought to himself although he did check the little guy. So without hesitated he reached out Yukwon’s hand and pulled him towards him. “Oh… you’re light”

 

 

Yukwon glared at him before he roughly pulled his hand from the other guy but failed. He groaned as he struggled to pull out his hand from the old guy’s grasp. “Yah! Let go of me!!” he shouted as he pulled his hand again from the other guy but he only received an ignorant smirk from the other guy.

 

 

“You’re pretty ignorant”

 

 

Minhyuk released the little guy’s hand as he pulled again causing the other guy to fall onto the ground. Hearing the soft yelp from the other guy he squatted in front Yukwon as he about to stand. “You’re ignorant too young fellow…. Hitting me with your book is really unpoli—  

 

 

Minhyuk eyes widened as the cold hand met his cheek, the little guy in front him was flushed. His face was red and if Minhyuk was not mistaking the other guy was holding his tears before Yukwon stood up and ran away from there. He blinked to his surrounding and stared at the front door as he saw Jiho was walking from there with Kyung.

 

 

He stood up and stared at the loving couple as they talked to each other before Jiho turned his head to meet Minhyuk. Jiho introduced Minhyuk to Kyung to avoid from misunderstanding, because he doesn’t want to disturb them. He smiled at Kyung before he shook his hand with the little guy and politely to apologize for making the red hair guy worried about Jiho.

 

 

Then, he released the small hand from his grasp, watched Jiho and Kyung talked with each other making him feels like he was a cupid between them. He grinned as he turned his body around and stared at the object he hit with his shoes. Minhyuk stared at his shoes as he softly kick the object away from him before he realized it was a book, the book that landed on his head by unknown guy… probably a cute blonde guy with unknown name.

 

 

He bended his body as he grabbed the book, slowly opening the book, he spotted a scribble at the top on page 2 of the book, Kim Yukwon. His lips curved into smile as he read the name again and again. ‘So, his name is Kim Yukwon’ that’s cute. He walked to his car and opened the door as he placed the book in the dashboard. He turned his face as he heard Jiho cleared his throat.

 

 

“Sorry Minhyuk… but I’m staying here for a night” Jiho slightly grinned at him as he received a cold respond from the old guy. But Minhyuk didn’t care about that, after all he has no power to disagree to them. So, without any words he flopped into his car and waved Jiho and Kyung goodnight before he drove off from there.

 

 

“Aren’t they cute?” He grinned as he focused on the road.

 

 

--

 

 

After that day, he decided he needs to find companion. He must admit he is not desperate but he is lonely, it’s pretty sums up his life for being single for 4 years. Minhyuk sighed as he rested his back against the wall. He groaned as he saw lots of people passing through him and he barely know anyone there. He regretted for going to Jiho’s university without telling him because now he was a little bit lost and cursing to himself for being stupid.

 

 

He sat on the bench near to his car as he failed to contact with Jiho, probably shutting his mobile. He looked down on the floor since he lose hope of finding this Kim Yukwon because he wanted to return his book back but he didn’t see the little guy anywhere around there. So, he placed the book to his side before he sighed and shut his eyes to clear his messy thought.

 

 

‘Where is him’

 

 

Minhyuk wondered before he heard people were talking as they pass him. He lifted his head as he spotted the gold hair was glowing in front him before he realized it was Kim Yukwon. He abruptly stood up and followed the group as they continued to chat. He stared at the young guy before his eyes were on the book he held, thinking if he will cause chaos if the little guy saw him.

 

 

But he encouraged himself to be brave and talked to Kim Yukwon. After all, this is easy right? He smile become awkward and he was walking slowly towards the group before he reached out his hand to squeeze the blond guy’s shoulder.

 

 

He noticed how the young guy stopped his track and turned around to look at him. Well, he was not expecting a good respond from the other guy as he jerked his shoulder from Minhyuk’s grasp. The tall guy frowned and thought to himself if he already did wrong when he grab Yukwon’s shoulder. The tall guy bit his lips and gave him a warm smile as he walked closer to the little guy who slightly backed away from him.

 

 

“Hey… I just come here to bring th—

 

 

Minhyuk blinked as Yukwon pushed him away causing him to fall on the ground with the book land somewhere else. The tall guy was about to search for the book when he felt a strong gripped at his collar before he turned his head and faced the little guy face-to-face.

 

 

“Don’t follow me you prick!”

 

 

Yukwon shouted when Minhyuk blinked at him before the tall guy turned his head around as he realized people were watching them. He rolled his eyes because he didn’t like to be people’s attention especially when in the humiliated situation. The old guy closed his eyes as his hand reached out to grab the book before his other hand held Yukwon’s wrist since the young guy hadn’t stopped yelling at him.

 

 

He pulled Yukwon from his view making the little guy yelped and fell on the ground. He gripped the little guy’s hand tightly as Yukwon yelped and pulled his hand from Minhyuk. But the frightening look from Yukwon didn’t fade when Minhyuk slammed the book at his side and he closed his eyes as the tall guy pulled his to look him.

 

 

“You left your book yesterday” He said as he released the other guy hand from his gripped. He stood up and stared at Yukwon’s friends as he received glare from the pretty-looking guy. Minhyuk groaned as he realized he can’t control his anger because he just got humiliated in front of people, so he walked really fast from there without looking back to the little guy until he bumped onto someone which turned out to be Kyung.

 

 

“Eh? Why are you here?” Kyung asked as he saw Minhyuk was sweating and looking messy. “Are you okay, Lee Minhyuk?” He bit his lips as Minhyuk sighed and slowly sat on the ground while covering his face with his cap. “Hyung??” Kyung blinked as he touched the old guy’s shoulder “Are you okay?”

 

 

Minhyuk only shook his head as he sank his face onto his hands and praying if he can disappear from there now or forever. He just didn’t want to be there at that moment, it’s feels painful just by watching Yukwon’s face that fills with fears.

 

 

 

TBC

Author note :

Well it's Ubomb now~ 

maybe right now hahaha