Marries?

Hateful Love

 

The next morning, as always, Kyung woke up from his bed, go to take a bath, wore his clothes, eat breakfast and go to the college. But only one thing is wrong. He has injured leg to go to the college today and he hated it.

 

The most he hated at the college is he going to face that idiot Woo Jiho. Kyung went out from the car and thanked his father. Like he said, he hates to see Jiho and today wasn’t his lucky day, Jiho was the first person he met as he entered the college.

 

As always, Jiho was mocking him again and he was tending to ignore him because he was not fully recovered. But the tall guy didn’t care about his injured foot and kept on mocking Kyung until he had had enough. The book on his hands was the first thing landed on Jiho’s head before the little guy looked at him and pushed him away.

 

“Well mister Jiho, if you can see that I am injured and I don’t want to see you so just go away before I hit you with this book again!!!” Kyung yelled before he turned and walked from there. He smiled in amuse as he saw the latter face, looking so speechless with mouth opened like a fish.

 

Kyung sat next to Jaehyo as soon he entered the class, ignoring the pretty guy because Jaehyo was complimenting his face like Snow White’s step mother who likes to talk with the mirror - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the good looking in this college – yep, super close with her but its Jaehyo. He cares for his skin.

 

“Hey Kyung, do you have any plan to do after this? I want to buy bb cream” Jaehyo asked him, since Kyung was busy with his bag, fishing his spectacle because it was nowhere to be found. He made a conclusion that he left on his table last night after he went to sleep. Bad luck.

 

He was about to open and talk to Jaehyo but his stopped when his phone vibrates and he answered the call. “This is Park Kyung speaking” he heard as the person who was calling him was his father after all and after he closed the phone, he looked at Jaehyo with an apology face.

 

“Hyuuunnngg~ Sorry but my father asked me to eat with him after the class maybe an urgent thing because he never asked me to eat with him.” Jaehyo sighed before he nodded in understanding and turned to look at Yukwon who was sleeping because he didn’t get enough sleep for playing Warcraft.

 

“Yukwon yah!!” The old guy was shaking his body because Yukwon was deep asleep with the book as his pillow. “Wake up you lazy cat! Wake up!” Jaehyo smacked his head and caused the other guy yelped and glared at him.

 

“What?”

 

Kyung laughed as Yukwon and Jaehyo started to quarrel and he turned to watch them fighting instead of reading the book. But he stopped and stared at the door as he saw Jiho was on the phone with someone who he doesn’t want to know who. That guy is such a pain in the .

 

As Jiho entered the class, he noticed the other guy was rubbing his head –the place he hit Jiho with his book. ‘Must be hurt’ Kyung thought before he felt sorry for what his done. But as soon the girls went to Jiho, he take back his words ‘Just be dead already’ Kyung rolled his eyes.

 

“Oh my Oppa! What happen to your head?” Kyung heard one of the girls asked him and he clenched his fist because he was ready for Jiho to tell the others that he’s the one who hit him with his book. And also because he was totally pissed with that rich guy. Just screw him.

 

“No.. It’s fine, I hit the shelf over there just now, and it’s pretty hurt since I wasn’t looking while I’m walking” Kyung raised his eyebrows, suddenly thought that Jiho was starting to be scare of him? He smiled before he lifted his eyes and looked at Jiho. “I can’t go out today girls, I promise my father to stay home early today”

 

Kyung was now mocking Jiho. It’s not because he was envy with Jiho because all the girls’ attention is on him but the way his talk. He didn’t like the way Jiho talk right now. He is more like whispering the words than talking like always. If all this whispering while smirking like a playboy, Kyung prefer to say that Woo Jiho is now seducing all the girls in front of him and he didn’t like it at all.

 

--

 

The class ended early than the other day, maybe because all in the red hair guy’s mind was all about his father so he didn’t realised the time was moving too. He once again apologized to his best friends for not be able to be with them and he opened his phone to check whether his father is arrived or not.

 

But he nearly fell when his shoulder bumped into the other person next to him, except it was not him who did this it was the other guy. He hissed as he rubbed his shoulder, no one ever touch him if he don’t know him/her. Kyung dislike strangers to touch him.

 

“Yah! Watch where your goi—” Kyung looked to the other person and it was Jiho. He rolled his eyes as Jiho was looking so pissed with him and now the tall guy was crossing his hands over his chest. “Yah Woo Jiho why do you like to be around me? There are plenty of ways you can go to your red horses car and yet you are here and messing around with me!”

 

Kyung crossed his hands too since he was waiting for the latter to talk. It’s seem like Jiho was annoyed with his attitude. He knew he was rude with this Woo Jiho but he just can’t. He really hated this tall guy since he was kid and this will never going to change.

 

“You know what parrot, you’re really noisy” Jiho said “And I was on the phone with my dad and you’re talking like a huge clown parrot that will keep on talking and talking and it’s annoying!!”

 

Kyung laughed a little at Jiho as the other shot him with a dead glare before Kyung went closer towards him, “Oh yeah what rich boy? You have problem with that? Or you’re just jealous of my ability of talking nonstop than being a playboy like you”

 

Jiho tossed his bag on the ground causing the people passing by stopped and stared at them. “So what? I love girls so much but that doesn’t mean I am a playboy. I hate you so much Park Kyung. I hate you with all my heart”

 

“Really? Wow I’m so shock~ Wow” Kyung smirked “I hate you too Woo Jiho. I hate you so much and I can’t describe how I hate you”

 

After that, Jiho backed. He didn’t say anything as he bends to grab his bag and went to his car without looking back at Kyung. The other guy was glad for a moment as Jiho disappeared from his view. The red hair guy was worried as he realised how furious the latter as he said those words. Wow you’re very brave Kyung and someone should give you an award.

 

--

 

“Ommaaa~~” Kyung ran towards his mother as his father picked him at the college. He didn’t know his mother will be eating with him too but he was happy to eat with his family today. He sat next to his mother while his father sat in front of his mother.

 

He placed his bag on the other chair next to him and wondered why there are three empty chairs here. Is there anyone coming to eat with him too? He ignored his thought as he looked to the menus and ordered his favourite food.

 

“Kyung, appa want to tell you something” his father said after they ordered the food. He nodded to his father to continue the talk “Today, my best friend, Mr. Woo is coming to eat with us and I have an important thing to say to you too but first promise me that you will never freak out”

 

“Hurm okayy” Kyung nodded again before he looked to the waiter as the girl placed their drinks on the table and as the waiter left them, his mouth was wide open as he saw Jiho was walking towards his place with his family.

 

“Kyung, remember Mr. Woo?” His father shook Jiho’s father hand and Jiho and Kyung just nodded and looked at each other in shock. “And this” his father stood up and went to Jiho as Mr. Woo and Mrs. Woo sat at the empty chairs. Kyung’s eyes were on his father as his father patted Jiho’s shoulder and smiled.

 

“This is your husband”

 

 

TBC

Author note : 

okayyy so I have this huge thing going around me :)

and I am not really impresses with it, so have fun and read,

Hope you like it, I will try my best to write a good fic for my subscriber and reader 

So, feel free to tell me my wrong grammar okayy? Lots of love  <3 <3 <3

ps: I'm going to holiday for a while so I don't know when I'm going to update,