Ziaco

Hateful Love

 

“Zico” Jiho glanced up to the owner of the voice. It was the girl that he agreed to accompany to the club. He rubbed his temple as the little girl moved towards him and holding a glass of wine with her before taking a sip. “Honey~ why isn’t you happy?”

 

Jiho groaned as the girl rested her head on his chest. He hated when someone who he didn’t like much touching him, because of that, he opened his phone and dialled his friends number. “Yah! Minhyuk! Come here now!”

 

The other guy on the phone was not helping either. He had waited for 30 minutes and there are no Minhyuk here. If he had to wait more, he was afraid that he might kill this little girl who is now singing loudly although she wasn’t opened the mic.

 

Then, the door was swung open and Minhyuk entered the room “Hey sorry I’m late” the tall guy stood up and went to the other guy before he showed Minhyuk the little girl on the screen of the projector who is now was completely drunk. “Sooo… as always?” He asked and Jiho nodded before he went out from there.

 

He took his DSLR with him as he went out from the club and goes to the quite place, where he could calm him down. Jiho arrived at the play ground and sat on the swing, slowly moving back and forth. He watched couples were sharing their drinks together and he lifted up his DSLR, quietly taking their picture.

 

Jiho looked to his watches and it’s already 10 PM, he had yet reached home. He stood up from the swing and goes to the club again because he remembers his car that he left there. If he lost again his car, father will never let he drive that car again.

 

It’s about 30 minutes drive and he arrived safely home. He knew his family were asleep because the house was dark and he had to sneak into his house. As he entered his house, he placed the key on the table before going up to his room but he stopped when he saw his father and his mother were standing at the stairs.

 

“Uhh Hi?” Jiho gave them a smile but their face was unpleasant. They are angry probably. “I think I need to rest now and I am so tired for driving” he yawned and took the key on the table before giving it to his father.

 

“What did I said about coming home late?” His father said. 

 

‘Oh gosh, I forgot about that’ Jiho looked at his father before slowly going to his room and lying on his bed. The sheet smelled nice and the pillows feel so soft, if he already change his shirt, he probably sleeping right now but he had to change his clothes first.

 

As he about to stand up, he stopped as he realised the picture of couples he took at the play ground. He opened his camera and looked at the picture again. It’s really pretty and the lights were glowing magnificently. The rich guy was enjoying the picture until he stared at the camera as it showed Kyung.

 

Jiho stared at the little guy in the picture, red hair, big eyes, and pretty skins. Not bad for a parrot to have good body. He smirked before he switched off the camera and went changing his clothes.

 

 

 

TBC

Author note :

Again T.T short fic huhuhuhu sorryyyy,

I promise next time I will write more more more and more!!

Need to get lots of idea in mind now!! Roar!!