New guy?

Hateful Love

Yukwon stopped his track as he saw Jaehyo and Taeil at the front, shooking their head and sighed slightly. If he knew where the little guy went, he was sure going to run from there, but he knew if Taeil lose him, he didn't need to be stubbron. The old guy walked towards him and patted his shoulder before giving him a little squeeze. “He ran away, Kwon… I don’t know where he go, we can’t find him anywhere”

 

 

The blond guy raised his eyebrows, suddenly feeling all hot inside his body. If he was angry about Kyung run, he probably will run to find him but not, he was pissed with the guy he met just now, he was sure that slender guy in front him is Minhyuk. Instead of letting his anger out, he gripped Taeil’s colar and pulled him closer.

 

 

“Why did you lose him!!” He groaned loudly at Taeil before his hands were grapped by Jaehyo who broke them apart and the tall guy suddenly pushed him roughly until his back met the cold wall. He glared at the tall guy as Jaehyo held his shoulder and sighed. “Yah! Let go of me! I need to find Kyung!!”

 

 

“Calm down Kwonie… Kyung is fine! He is fine! Why are you so worry about him? Is there anything wrong with him?”

 

 

Yukwon glared at the tall guy in front him, nothing coming out from this mouth although his mouth was slightly open but he can’t tell them. Maybe he was the one who worry so much about Kyung. The way the little guy at the first he set eyes on him, the way he sighed about Minhyuk. He needs to know about that guy first before telling to them.

 

 

“Nothing” He pushed Jaehyo aside and walked away from there.

 

 

--

 

 

Minhyuk blinked as he looked at the guy in front him, looking so pale and sweating. He stared the little guy in front him as the red hair guy was looking down on the ground before running away from there. He raised his eyebrows as the received a dead glare from the blond guy not far from him, the guy was slightly short and Lee Minhyuk always picture short guy as coward but he’s kinda cute.

 

 

“Yah! Stop day dreamng” Jiho slapped his friend’s shoulder causing the other guy groaned in pain before sitting on the seat in front the tall guy. He stared at his best friend as the waiter came to them and giving them the menu. As the waiter walked away, Minhyuk placed the menu on the table, waving his hand at Jiho.

 

 

“hey, zico…. By any chance… do you know that blond guy just now?” Jiho looked at him, before he placed the menu on the table and cleared his throat.

 

 

“He is my wife’s best friend” Minhyuk raised his eyebrows, if his best friend is playing trick with him, this is not funny at all. Jiho sighed, slightly disappointed with the blond guy in front him, he ran his hand through his hair before he took his wallet.

 

 

He took the picture he kept in his wallet and gave it to the guy in front him. “You see this guy beside me?” Minhyuk analyzed the picture as he realized it was Jiho with his parents and also an unfamiliar guy next to him which he didn’t know at all, he nodded his head at the tall guy before he took the picture back from the old guy in front him.

 

 

“That’s my wife”

 

 

Minhyuk gasped before he roughly took the photo from Jiho’s hand and looked through the photo again. All his eyes were focusing on the little guy in the photo, strangely he feels like he had met the little guy before. He raised his eyebrows at his friend as the other giving him a confused look because of his weird expression.

 

 

“He is the guy who ran away in front you just now… His name is Park Kyung”

 

 

The blond guy gave the photo back to Jiho before he ran his hand through his hair, nothing left out from this mouth. If he thought this guy in front him is lying, he probbaly will laugh now but he remembered that he did attended to the wedding ceremony except he didn’t met Jiho's ‘wife’ that day. And he knew Woo Jiho is serious, because when he's serious, he will never lie to anyone.

 

 

“So… his friends… do they know about you guys?”

 

 

He shook his head a little before the waiter appeared. The conversation was cut out for a while as Jiho ordered the food for both of them, his voice was shaking for some reason and he was gripping his hands hard. “Jiho?” The other guy looked at Minhyuk as he tapped the table a little to catch his friend attention. “Why are you sweating?”

 

 

Jiho watched at the slender guy when the other guy stared at him before he raised his hand to wipe his face with his sleeve. He was trying hard. He knew he was trying hard to control his worry to that red hair guy. The look Kyung had gave him just now is really unpleasant. It is just like he was thinking they are having an… “Affair”

 

 

Minhyuk frowned as he heard the word from Jiho’s mouth, he is not gay… the last time he check he was a perfect and handsome straight guy and he then understand why the little guy in front him was looking so horrified towards him and Jiho. “Yah… Don’t just sit here Jiho, go find him”

 

 

“But… I don’t know where he go” Jiho was confused. His feelings were all mixed up, he can’t think straight with the little guy filling up in his mind and the hurt look he gave to him as if he was about to cry… The tall guy flinched as he felt a strong hand was gripping his wrist before he realized he was pulled from the café.

 

 

He watched as Minhyuk brought him to the parking lot and headed to the blond guy’s car as he pushed his friend to sit at the driving place. The slender guy sat to the other side before he opened his dashboard to take his key and gave it to Jiho. The other guy only blinked and looked blankly at Minhyuk before he received a loud groan from his buddy.

 

 

“It’s your wife! You want me to find him?”

 

 

“What!!? No way!!” Jiho shouted before he smacked Minhyuk on the head “Don’t try to lay your finger on him” the blond guy was smirking as Jiho started the car and began to drive. He didn’t talked much to the tall guy as Jiho was focusing on driving so he turned his attention to the back of Jiho’s back seat and took a perfume before he placed it on the other guy bag.

 

 

“Do wear this perfume, your smell’s stink” the tall guy glared at him as the other guy curved his lips in to a smile and slapped Jiho’s shoulder. “You do realize that you’re in love with him… don’t you?” Minyuk stared  at him as he saw his best friend didn’t nodded or show any sign of agree with his statement, but one thing he knew that, his best friend was blushing.

 

 

--

 

 

“You just go and talk to him, I’ll wait here”

 

 

Minhyuk pushed Jiho as they arrived Kyung’s house(?) He wasn’t sure if this is Kyung house but Jiho knew his lover house right? The blond guy watched his friend as he entered the house and now was standing in front of the door, he noticed Jiho was trembling due to his nervousness but he don’t care, it’s maybe he fault for not meeting Kyung for the first place or maybe it’s Jiho’s fault for not introducing the little guy to him.

 

 

‘I should wait in the car’ He thought as he walked away from the gate. He slipped his hand into the pocket and took the key as he about to open the door, he turned to look at the house and realized Jiho already entered the house.

 

 

He smiled softly ‘so Woo Jiho has soft side too’ He rest his back on the car as he stared at the house, thinking if he was able to find someone he like(?) no.. Between Jiho and Kyung is love not like he grinned and hopefully to find someone to love.

 

 

Minhyuk startled as he heard noisy sound not far from him, he was not afraid of ghost the last time he check, he was not afraid of burglar because he know martial arts but he didn’t like noise in the night. As he about to look around, he yelped as his head met something that was solid but really hard.

 

 

He squatted to avoid from getting hit again before he lifted his head to see the object that land on his head which is a book. As he stood up, he realized a little guy was standing not far away from his car and the unknown guy was gripping his fist to him. The guy from the café, the blond guy…

 

 

“Who are you!!?? What do you want from Kyung!!?” 

 

 

 

TBC

 

Author's note :

My grammar is worse.... it's getting worse and worse T.T

Okay new character :3 

B-bomb is here!

 

Anyway BLOCKB1stWIN!!!!!!! YEAHHHH

I have many feelss in my heart!!! /sobbing/