Suspicious

Hateful Love

“I can’t believe it” Jaehyo held tight the magazine as he flipped the book over and over again. The book he usually bought is different. He bit his lower lip before he stared at Yukwon at this side, the little brunette guy was chewing his gum which playing Nintendo.

 

“I’m not in here!!!” Jaehyo shouted while waving the magazine at Yukwon. “This month don’t have me here!!” the blond guy sighed as he paused his game. “First I’m not here!! And Yukwon is becoming a blond guy!!” He glared at Jaehyo as the other guy was yelling and becoming more and more annoying than usual.

 

“Can you please shut up? What’s wrong with blond hair anyway?” the little guy hissed when the pretty guy shook his head and ran towards Taeil who was doing his assignment. The blond guy raised his eyebrows as Jaehyo hugged Taeil tightly making the little guy unable to do his assignment.

 

“Stop being childish Ahn Jaehyo, you’re not 7 years old kid anymore” with that, the little guy smacked the tall guy head. Jaehyo groaned in pained and rubbed his head softly as he sat on his place, sobbing quietly because Yukwon hate him. “There, more peaceful to play game” As the blond guy about to reach his Nintendo, he shuddered when he heard a loud bang at the door. He sighed before he peaked at the door, realizing Kyung was rubbing his forehead.

 

“Kyung!!” Yukwon shocked before he went to the other guy and slowly pulling Kyung into the class. “Aigoo Kyungiee why are you like this?” The little guy took the red hair guy’s bag and placed beside his place. He stared at Kyung as the other guy kept on silence, if he correct, the little guy in front him look pale today.

 

“Kyung?? Are you okay??” Then the other guy nodded his head and walked towards his place. Slowly resting his head on the table, he lifted up his head to look at Kwon before he sighed loudly. “I don’t get enough sleep…. I don’t sleep for the rest of my night….. who is Lee Minhyuk…???” Yukwon frowned as he heard his best friend is mumbling.

 

He pulled Kyung to sit before he patted the other guy. “Why….” Kyung said softly before he looked up and met the blond guy’s stared. “Ohh…” the red hair guy blinked at him. Did he say something? Kyung bit his lips before he realized he was in the class and also with his buddies. Kyung remembered passes hour ago, when he was at home, eating breakfast with Jiho and Jiho’s mother. He remembered that Jiho said to him, he was going to be late today and asking him to go home by the bus.

 

And….. he stared at his friends, all are staring at him. ‘They don’t know my secret’ He thought before he curled his lips into smile. ‘They don’t need to know my problem’ Kyung slapped Kwon’s shoulder to greet his best friend, didn’t want to make Yukwon know his problem. “Did I talk something to you??” Kyung grinned as he opened his back and took his books.

 

He tried his best to hide his problem because he was pretty sure Yukwon was being suspicious to him. “Ahh Kwoniee~ your hair is blond now??” Yukwon sighed as he ran his hand through his hair before glaring at Kyung “Why? You have problem with my hair??” Kyung shook his head before laughing slightly at Kwon shot a dead glare at Ahn Jaehyo when Jaehyo was mimicking the blond guy. “This old guy is so jealous of me” Kyung laughed again when the little guy smacked the tall guy’s head.

 

“Soo… Kyung… who’s Minhyuk???” The little guy frowned and looked at Yukwon, biting his lips to hide his nervous. He grinned slightly before he shook his head, making a confused face to the other guy. “So you don’t know Minhyuk??” Kyung nodded “But you said his name just now” Kyung tried to smile but he can’t trick his best friend.

 

“I…. I really don’t know him Kwon… maybe I said without realising” The oher guy was staring at him, from the looks of Yukwon’s face with his hands now crossing over his chest, he knew his best friend didn’t believe him. Kyung smiled at his friend before pulling him to sit next to him. He took Kwon’s Nintendo and played it to avoid from looking at the latter but somehow he stopped when his stomach groaned making him to sigh.

 

“I’m hungry, Kwon”

 

Yukwon stared at him for a while before he took the Nintendo from Kyung’s grip “You don’t eat breakfast?” The red hair guy tapped his fingers on the table as he remembered he ate only a slice of toast without any jam or peanut butter. He shook his head before the other guy smiled at him and patted his shoulder. “We’ll eat after the class okay? Just hold on maybe for 4 hours”

 

Kyung frowned and watched Yukwon when he grinned at the red hair guy before laughing evilly “4 hours Kyung~~ he going to be dead soon” He laughed again making the young guy to pout and hit his best friend with his book.

 

--

 

As the class ended, Yukwon sighed at Kyung. Being weaken and weaken because he lack of food. He sighed as he placed his bag on the table “Yah… you’re coming or what?” Kyung lifted up his head and gave a puppy face to his best friend so Kwon will be pity of him. “Don’t be lazy Kyung, come on!” He groaned as the little guy insisted to get up from his placed.

 

“Fine… Fine… I will carry your books, bag and whatsoever! Just get up!” He shouted while glaring at the red hair guy because he was grinning like a mad man. “You’re so lazy, Park Kyung… no wonder girls don’t like you” with that, Yukwon grinned at Kyung as he gasped and followed him from behind. So, the four of them went out to the nearest café to eat cake because Yukwon know that his silly buddies like to eat cake especially cheese cake.

 

Kyung ordered cheese cake as the other guy expected and the rest ordered spaghetti. They were talking and laughing as they talked about their activities, as far they concerned Jaehyo has become a part time model for the magazine he whined at the class before. As the conversation being carried on, Kyung went to the washroom to wash his hands.

 

When he entered, he stared at the mirror when he noticing he rarely spend his time with his friends after he has married. Usually at this time, he was at home, spending his time with Jiho and his mother. He shook his head before splashing the water onto his face “Why must I think about him!” He groaned before he sat on the floor “I don’t even love him….. right?”

 

He stood quickly when he heard footsteps from outside, trying his best to not make the situation become awkward, he washed his hands and went to the hand dryer. He glanced at the guy who entered in the washroom, all was black, hair, jacket, trouser, shoes, even glasses. ‘What a mysterious guy’ Kyung thought before he went to take tissues.

 

Once again, he glanced as the tall guy reached out his phone and answer his call. The red hair guy bit his lips and threw the tissues away before he headed to the door, gripping the handle. “Zico? I’m at the café… where are you? I thought you want to meet me” Kyung frozen as he heard Jiho’s name. He didn’t turned his head to look at the other guy because if he was not mistaken this is Lee Minhyuk.

 

“Eh? You already here?”

 

The little guy heard the clicked on the screen, and he quickly went out from the washroom to his place. He looked around to find the latter as he remembered the talk between Minhyuk and Jiho. ‘Jiho is here’ He frowned ‘Woo Jiho is here’

 

Kyung flinched as a warm hand was holding his shoulder before he turned to look at Taeil. “What’s wrong Kyung? You look pale and shock” The young guy blinked at him as he realized he was sweating hard and he didn’t know why.

 

‘What with this feeling!’ Kyung frowned before he sighed “I can’t be jealous of him right? I am not jealous of him right??”

 

“Jealous of whom, Kyung?” Jaehyo said as he pulled his chair closer to Kyung. He held the young guy hands as he realized Kyung was slightly trembling and he was breathing hard “Are you okay Kyung? Why are you so hot??”

 

“I okay hyung… I need some air” He stood up, slowly he pulled his bag and swung it on his shoulder. “I think I want to go home now” He said before he turned around and bumped onto a guy causing him to fall.

 

“Opp sorry—” Kyung heard the stranger talked to him as he lend him his hand to stand up. Jaehyo and the others walked towards them and apologized. The tall guy held Kyung’s shoulder and asked the little guy to apologize too. Kyung lifted up his head to see the stranger, nothing went out from his mouth as he saw the stranger, the guy he met just now was with Jiho.

 

Nothing escaped his mouth when he stared at Jiho behind the slender guy. “I’m sorry…” He managed to say before he took his bag and ran out from the café, making Jaehyo and Taeil to chase him. Yukwon stared at both of the guy in front him, he realized how Jiho stared at Kyung as he went out from there and glaring at the guy at his front. ‘This must be Lee Minhyuk’ He bit his lips and ran out to after them.

 

‘But…Zico?? Kyung and Zico?? Does hide something to me?’

 

 

 

TBC

sorry for long hiatus...

It's just me getting into college that ban their student to bring their laptop there :(

Anyway, I want to apologize to all readers who waited for this fic :(

sorry again :( 

You know, I should make Minhyuk more mysterious, just in case *smirk*