Jealousy?

Hateful Love

 

After the incident happened, Kyung didn’t talked much as usual when he saw Jiho entered his room, Kyung will probably keep on talking to the other guy about how he hated Jiho and why Jiho come into the room without knocking the door. But he didn’t. He just sat on the chair with a book on his lap and not to mention, Kyung seem to be ignoring him.

 

So, the latter had decided to have a big deal conversation, to break the ice… Jiho guess as his eyebrows met and he crossed his arms over his chest. He didn’t know what to do sometime and didn't know what he going to say. He took a deep breath as he walked towards the little guy. Slowly catching his breathes and clearing his throat he stood next to the little guy

 

“ahh… Kyung… can we talk for a while”

 

Jiho bite his lips as Kyung closed the book slowly and placed the book on the table. The old guy did everything to make the little guy noticed him, hissing, tapping, kicking but the little guy still didn’t bother to look at him as he nodded his head so that Jiho knows Kyung agreed to talk with him.

 

“About that… let just think it as compliment” Jiho tried to smile but some part of him felt hurt by saying it from the bottom of his heart because if he was honest to Kyung, he will tell Kyung that he was hurt because Kyung was ignoring him.  He sighed and he slowly moved aside so he can see Kyung’s face “Besides, I’m worse with words right?”

 

Then Kyung lifted up his head and looked at Jiho. The tall guy knew Kyung was somehow felt relieved for a while as he nodded again to him and smiled a little at him. “Yeah… I guess so, it’s just people don’t said those compliment stuff with me so I’m pretty awkward with compliment” Kyung laughed a little as he grasped his hands together.

 

“Its okay, Kyung” Jiho said “Can we make up our relationship? I don’t really want our parents to worry much about us and I don’t want to get lectures by you, my father and my mother how I treat you so harsh”

 

Kyung stared at Jiho as the latter kept on talking and talking and talking, for some reason Kyung was so happy to see this side of Jiho, he had never seen it. He grinned as Jiho was now in mess as he was having his hard times giving Kyung his reason.

 

As a result, Kyung stood up and went towards the unaware Jiho who keeps on talking. The little guy silenced the latter by flicking Jiho’s forehead causing Jiho to groan out loud. “Sorry Jiho but I want to go shower now. So… you can wait for a while to come down together to the living room?” Kyung stared at Jiho before he went to pick out the towel and rested it on his shoulder.

 

“I’ll wait”

 

--

 

So, as Jiho’s mother busy making dinner for the family, she noticed Kyung and Jiho went together to the living room and Kyung entered the kitchen looking so happy and bright than before. She smiled as Kyung greeted her, they talked for a while before her attention was on the food again. Jiho’s mother let Kyung helped her by cutting and washing the ingredients although his job was a little bit messy but he is a boy. And boys didn’t and can’t cook.

 

And Jiho? As always, Woo Jiho didn’t cook. She smiled as she arranged the food on the table, she saw Kyung went towards Jiho and asked him to help too because Jiho actually went to arrange the plates and the glass. Jiho’s mother was surprised yet happy because this is the first time Jiho did listen to other people than her.

 

But Jiho’s mother smile faded as he stared at Jiho when his phone suddenly rang. So, Jiho apologized to them as he rushed to go outside from the house. Kyung gave him a look before turning to look at Jiho's mother as she shook her head. The little guy frowned because Jiho’s father was in the kitchen and now they had to wait for Jiho to have dinner.

 

“Kyung, go tell Jiho to be here quickly” Jiho's father said when he sat next the his wife. He sighed and looked at his wife. Kyung nodded and pushed his chair neatly before he walked to the living room. He was slighty pissed and he sighed as he opened the door and he had to look around because Jiho was not there.

 

Kyung went to the back of the house as he spotted the tall guy was still on the phone and looking so serious. So, the little guy had decided to wait for a while because he was scared to get into the house without Jiho. He didn’t get to close with Jiho as he realised the latter’s face was changed and he looked pisses for some reason.

 

So, the little guy was curious about Jiho’s conversation with someone he didn’t know who. Kyung walked towards him quietly while biting his lips because he was feeling so scared to go towards Jiho. “No! I don’t want to! Listen and stop talking, Minhyuk! We talk about this later okay! You said to me that you wanted to meet me last week! Not tomorrow! Yah!! Listening to me! Stop whining!!”

 

Kyung blinked as he heard Jiho’s conversation. ‘Who’s Minhyuk anyway?’ He bit his lips as Jiho started to smile again and he wondered why the latter want to meet him tomorrow. The little guy tried to forget about this but he can’t. He doesn’t know anything about Jiho’s life and suddenly Jiho and Minhyuk were going to meet somewhere tomorrow.

 

“Okay bye Minyuk, I need to go now you dummy” Kyung stared at Jiho as the tall guy grinned and looked happy again. “Okay whatever I don’t care about it, I love you too and bye-bye” after that, Jiho shut the phone and slipped it into his pocket. While he his hair turned around and he stopped as he saw Kyung was behind him.

 

“Who’s Minhyuk?” He heard Kyung asked and he can only smile and pulled the little guy with him to the house. But it was different to Kyung, hearing his ‘husband’ saying ‘I Love You’ to someone he doesn’t know whom is not going to make him happy.

 

“Nah… just a friend of me” Jiho said and he stared at Kyung as the little guy kept himself silence with his answer. Jiho was still grinning and not noticing his slightly mistakes that make the little guy upset.

 

“If you say so…” with that, Kyung walked to the house and left Jiho there. The latter shuddered his shoulder as Kyung closed the door, nothing looks weird to him. But not until he sat for dinner and Jiho started to feel weird with Kyung for being so quiet during the dinner and also when he accompanies Kyung to wash the plates. He tried to talk but Kyung just gave him a soft smile and left him again. 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Author note :

Hi, miss me? 

Okay I got 5 days holidays~ yay~ 

So I think it's the perfect time to continue this fic :D