Does falling in love is a sin?

Hateful Love

“He gave everything to everybody. Except to me.” 
― J.K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy

 

If he was blind maybe he will tell to him to keep quite. If he was deaf maybe he will tell to him to ignore it. If he was mute maybe he will tell to him to remain normal without getting hurt. But neither of it is him.

 

 

Minhyuk witnessed it by his own eyes how Yukwon stared at his mother with his eyes popping open and his mouth wide open. Although his mother is smiling but his face was pale and he was sweating. Does he know his mother? Minhyuk rubbed his temple as he groaned.

 

 

Did Yukwon know his mother?

 

 

He tapped his feet as he clasped his hands together slowly taking a deep breath and clearing his minds. But he needs answer. The latter stood up from his bed, walking towards his door as he twisted the knob and opened the door before slamming it loudly. He fastened his path as he walked towards his mother’s room.

 

 

Taking another breath, the latter opened the door and entered the room. Minhyuk scanned the bed as he noticed his mother wasn’t there and he walked forwards as he saw a familiar woman was standing in front of the desk.  He watched his mother as her hands were gripping a small box and her lips curved into smile as she takes an old box with her towards Minhyuk.

 

 

“I know…” His mother smiled again at him “you will ask about Kim Yukwon”

 

 

Minhyuk bit his lips as he tapped his feet, scanning at the old box his mother holds. She gave it to him before patting his shoulder. “It’s Minsuk’s but please don’t slam the door if you want to ask me something, hyukie”

 

 

Minhyuk nodded as his face turned red, regretting for slamming the door too hard. He sat down on the bed with his mother sitting at the edge. He slowly opened the box, hoping he will not seeing any unpleasant things, but his luck weren’t there today. His mouth widened as he saw the first thing he took out from the box was Yukwon’s picture with his brother, kissing.

 

 

“Yukwon?” Minhyuk stuttered. “Why is he with Minsuk-hyung?”

 

 

“He is your hyung’s lover, Hyukie” Minhyuk’s heart nearly dropped but he managed to control his expressions except he actually frowned when he take out the entire pictures from the box and placed it on the bed. Numerous of Yukwon’s photo and mostly he was smiling dorkly.

 

 

Minhyuk suddenly cursed his minds for getting jealous over his Hyung. He placed the photo further away as he spotted a cat-shaped keychain in the box with Yukwon’s name craved on the stomach.

 

 

“They know each other when you’re at Japan” Minhyuk’s mother spoke “You don’t know him when you’re at Japan and you gone for 2 years… Yukwon…. He is really a nice boy and Minsuk really care about him. Do you know him, Hyukie?” Minhyuk shook his head.

 

 

‘Do I know him?’ Minhyuk asked himself ‘No, you only know his name’ he bit his lips.  “It seems like his friend know you”

 

 

‘Who?’ Minyuk sighed when Kyung’s face appears in his mind and his mother was smiling at him when he nodded his head slightly before staring at him mother. ‘This will make me regret about my feelings’

 

 

 “His friend is my friend’s wife… and…” He trembled “I kind of having a crush at Yukwon…. Like I want to know him” 

 

 

“Well that’s good” His mother smiled widen “I’m sure he will love you like he love Minsuk… but you can’t use Minsuk as your excuse to know him”

 

 

“I won’t mother” Minhyuk smiled as he closed the box.

 

 

‘I won’t….won’t I?”

 

===

 

 

Although Minhyuk know he was now hopeless and to be miserable, he now knows Yukwon used to date his brother and probably they are not breaking up yet because his brother is dead. But his minds were bothered with the kissing photo he found in the box yesterday. And it was disturbing. He shared the exact face with his brother and the photo makes it look like they are kissing and not his brother.

 

 

Sorry Minsuk.

 

 

And there he is, standing outside of Yukwon’s class and waiting for the other male to finish his classes. As he was busy tapping his phone, the bell rang and at the same times he had lowered his head and covers his eyes with the sunglasses to disguise but his black plus blue highlight hair didn’t make his undercover work so much.

 

 

A warm hand patted his shoulder nearly makes him to screamed and he quickly turned his head to face Kyung who are smiling at him. “You are looking for Yukwon?” Kyung asked as Minhyuk put his phone into his pocket. “Well…. He just left… maybe you don’t see him because you’re busy with your phone~ if you’re lucky, he went that way” Kyung pointed at the car parked.

 

 

“Good luck”

 

 

Minhyuk mentally cursed himself as he stormed to the car parked, his eyes wandered to search for the other male. He bit his lips as he saw Yukwon was staring at the vending machine. Minhyuk ran his hand through his hair as he walked slowly towards Yukwon.

 

 

He watched as Yukwon shuddered when his phone rang loudly so he had to apologize to others who are standing there. The corners of his mouth slowly rising when as he talked and he had those beautiful smiling eyes which makes others to stare at him as he talked. Minhyuk smiled as Yukwon laughed between the talk and hoped he too can makes the same person smile and laugh.

 

 

But Minhyuk flinched as he felt a finger poking his neck before realized he was walking towards a tree next to the vending machine and the person beside him was glaring at him. His face was red and he probably will go and kissed the tree because he was unlucky and people are staring at him now.

 

 

‘Damn it Yukwon’

 

 

He cursed before he walked towards Yukwon. The other was still on the phone and he yelped as he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him from there. Minhyuk realized the little male had dropped his phone on the ground but he ignored it as he pulled the other guy and dragged him to his car.

 

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

 

 

Yukwon shouted as he roughly pulled his hand from the latter. Minhyuk stood there, his eyebrows rose as he placed his hands on his hips and watched Yukwon who were bailing the fists and turned against him. Minhyuk’s head held high as he reached out his hand to clasp Yukwon’s wrist before he pulled him making Yukwon’s stumbled.

 

 

Luckily, Minhyuk had opened the door or Yukwon’s face might hit the door. The little male blinked as he was forced to sit at the passenger seat. Yukwon hissed as he glared when Minhyuk entered the car before he started the engine and drove.

 

 

“I have my own car” Yukwon said as he gave Minhyuk his dead glared but failed because the latter nod slightly and focused on the road. The other guy bit his lips before looking down on his laps. Along the rides, Minhyuk didn’t talk to him at all and he was started to play with the hem of his shirt.

 

 

‘This is awkward’ Yukwon thought as he stared at his palms, clenching his fist and slowly opening his fingers one by one, he sighed. ‘I need my phone. This is getting bored, he doesn’t even talk to me…. Not like Minsuk… he is mean….’ He opened his bag and shoved his hands into it as he searched for his phone. ‘Phone?’ Yukwon gasped.

 

 

“MY PHONE! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DROP MY PHONE!!!” Minhyuk nearly hit the brake pedal when Yukwon screamed.

 

 

“Yah! I’m driving!” Minhyuk shouted as he parked his car to the left side of the road. Without hesitated, Yukwon smacked Minyuk’s head using his bag and causing the other male to yelp and pull the bag from Yukwon before throwing it to the back seat.

 

 

“YOU DROP MY PHONE AND FORCE ME TO RIDE THIS CAR WITH YOU AND NOW YOU’RE SAYING YOU’RE DRIVING?” Yukwon screamed. “I don’t want to be with you!” the little male opened the door before he slammed it causing Minhyuk to groan.

 

 

“ YOU LEE MINHYUK”

 

 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes as Yukwon walked from there. He slowly rubbed his temple and closed his eyes. ‘Wrong move Lee Minhyuk, very clever’ He grabbed his phone before searching for Jiho’s name. ‘Kyung can help’

 

 

===

 

 

“Urgh, I hate that guy”

 

 

Yukwon hissed as he walked passes the street. He bit his lips as he realized the place he was walking is foreign for him. Usually, they will be lots of student walking around his place, entering the famous café in his town but this is different. He glanced to the bookstore he passes as he realized was far away from his home and also campus.

 

 

Yukwon sighed as he searched for benches to sit as his legs trembled, probably he was running at first because he didn’t want Minhyuk to catch him. ‘That guy is pretty strong’ Yukwon wondered as he crossed his hands around his chest as the cold air hit his warm cheeks.

 

 

‘this is so cold’ Yukwon bit his lips as he went into a small gift shop, wandering around the shop so that the owner of the shop will not think him as a thief although his appearance is perfect for him to be a thief but he ignored it.

 

 

“Sir, are you okay?” The little male startled by the soft voice behind him and he turned around to meet a pair of concerned eye from the girl, with her hair tied at her back and her dress look like she is the worker here.

 

“I’m okay…” Yukwon sneezed “what?” He frowned as he sneezed again.

 

 

“Oh my god, your face is so red, sir”

 

 

She panicked before she ran to the back of the shop and calling the staff inside for help. Yukwon shook his head when the dizziness overtook his head and his legs were shaking. He had to close his eyes to calm himself but flinched when the door opened, letting the cold air into the shop.

 

 

‘I’m so dizzy’

 

 

Yukwon dropped his knees on the floor as his vision blurred. He was panicking as he saw a pair of legs heading towards him and pulling him up to place his head on the person’s lap but he closed his eyes as the person touches his forehead and wrapping his neck with a scarf.

 

 

‘His cold hands’ Yukwon bit his lips ‘is that you, Minsuk?’

 

 

TBC

 

Author's note:

Let's get serious about them right? hahahaa help me~ send me lots of ideas >.<