The memories around us

Hateful Love

The time passes by as the sound of Yukwon crying slowly faded away but both of the guy didn’t move from their place. Kyung silently wrapped his hands around his legs when he heard the other guy coughed and wiped his tears away. The little guy don’t know what to do, his mind can’t work right now. He wanted to comfort his best friend or hug him as tight as he can but he was afraid that Yukwon will be in tears again.

 

He peaked at the blonde guy as he heard a bump and realized his friend slammed his head on the wall. Kyung startled and quickly pulled Kwon’s head before he lightly rubbed his friend’s head. “Yah!! Are you crazy?”

 

Kyung glared at him as Yukwon was struggling to release from him, making him to smack the other guy on the head. He heard the old guy yelped and slowly he rubbed his head. “Kyung!!!” He shouted but Kyung didn’t listen as he pulled the other guy to look at him. “Yah!! Park Kyung!!” Again Kyung ignored him as his friend wiped his cheek with the tissue in his pocket and pushed Kwon’s hair away from his face.

 

“There!” The little guy grinned as he finished styling Yukwon back to the old him. “You little cute pie~” Kyung pinched his cheeks causing the other guy flinched and grabbed his wrists before he pushed Kyung away.

 

“It’s hurt…” The blonde guy pouted when he realized the other guy tried to brighten his up to be happier and cheerful. “Kyung…. don’t tell anyone about this…I don’t want people to know about my relationship and also about why I’m scare of fall in love with people again… I—

 

Kyung placed his finger onto Yukwon’s lips to stop the conversation. He gave the other guy a smile as he noticed his friend is losing his confidence somehow but he didn’t want Yukwon to be this unfamiliar guy who give up. He knows that blonde guy didn’t give up in his life.

 

“His name is Minsuk” Kyung blinked when his friend talked “My late boyfriend named Lee Minsuk”

 

-Flashback-

 

“Kwon!” Yukwon lifted his head when he heard someone was calling him. He pulled his headphone and put it in his bag as he stood up and walked towards the guy who called him. “You look amazing” The little guy gave his boyfriend a shyly smile before he lifted his head to kiss his lover.

 

“Where do you want to go? To the amusement park?” Minsuk grinned when Yukwon nodded his head. “Anyway… happy anniversary, Yukwon” The little guy smiled brightly when the other guy intertwined their hands and walked together to the amusement park.

 

The young guy was smiling as they arrived there, he glanced over his shoulder when he saw Minsuk was buying the ticket and he walked towards the counter as his lover took the ticket. Yukwon silently grabbed the ticket from Minsuk’s hand making the other guy gasped before he smiled and chased the little guy when he ran from there.

 

Yukwon laughed loudly when his boyfriend had caught him and he lightly punched Minsuk. The old guy gave him a soft smile and ran his hand through Yukwon’s hair causing the little guy to shudder by the touch and he laughed softly

 

“Hey… let’s go to that store for a while… I remember that I need to buy prepaid for my mobile” Yukwon said as he pointed he store not far from the amusement park. The little guy linked their hand together and pulled the other guy with him to the store.

 

Minsuk stared at the magazine as Yukwon went to the cashier to ask for the prepaid. He took the magazine and flipped open the magazine. He sighed before he heard the cashier cleared and he realized he wasn’t allowed to read there. He turned to the counter and shocked when Yukwon wasn’t there.

 

‘Kwon?’ He walked around the store but the little guy wasn’t there. He turned his head to look at outside and saw the other guy was standing outside and he went to the door. Minsuk shivered when he saw the flash not far from there and he realized there is a car coming towards Yukwon. And he was sure the driver didn’t saw Yukwon at the dimly street since the car was fast.

 

“Yukwon!!!!”

 

Yukwon heard Minsuk called his name before he realized someone had pushed him away. He heard the sound of car stopped immediately and Kwon fell with his head first landed on the ground. The little guy tried to lift up his head although he started to feel dizzy and he wanted to know where Minsuk is.

 

He startled when he saw Minsuk was lying in front of the car with his face covered with blood and the other guy was coughing loudly. “Minsuk!!” He yelled and tried to crawl toward his lover but his vision soon become blurry and he started to feel unconscious.

 

--

 

Yukwon eyes wide opened as he realized he was lying on the bed. He quickly stood up making his to groan in pain and he lifted up his hand and noticed his hand was wrapped with bandage. “Where…” He turned his attention to the other side when he saw the doctor was rushing to him and he saw his mother followed from behind.

 

“Kwon” His mother cried and hugged him tightly “You’re alive, dear… I thought I’ll never meet see you wake up again”

 

“Omma… where’s Minsuk?”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Then my mother told me, his ribs were badly damaged and due to impact one of the broken bone stabbed his heart cause him to breathe heavily and he died as soon we reached the hospital” Yukwon said causing him to cry again. “It still hurt to see the one you love already left you alone here… why… why don’t he take me with him too huh?...”

 

“It’s okay…” Kyung wrapped his hands around his friend and he rubbed Yukwon’s back as he comfort the other guy so he can overcome his sadness.

 

--

 

‘This is a mess’ Minhyuk sighed as he found the nearest bench from his car, he didn’t talk much as he sat on the bench. The time goes by as he realized it’s already 11 A.M and yet he is still there, waiting for his friends who suddenly disappear which he knows they are in the class now. Again, he groaned for making him look like a stupid person who is waiting for someone who never wants to meet him.

 

Yes he is stupid.

 

But he never wanted to be dumb enough in love. He used to love someone before but he never thought of liking someone like this. It was weird for him and slightly disturbing because he knew he was biual but he never thought of liking a guy before. But this guy, Yukwon as far he remembers his name, was different from any other person he had met.

 

But how? How can he do that? He doesn’t even know how. The latter startled as he heard his phone rang and quickly answer his call which is from his mother.

 

“Ne omma..” He looked up to the sky as his mother scold him for skipping his breakfast to go early to his ‘not well managed plan’ but don’t care because he wanted to clear the awkwardness between him and this so called Kim Yukwon. ‘maybe being a friend…’

 

“Come on hyukiie… you’re late now… do you forget about your date with omma?”

 

Minhyuk pouted as he heard the word ‘date’ from his mother. It’s rarely for his mother to ask him to accompany him but he realized that he need to go home now or else his mother will not let him enter his house again.

 

“Fine omma… I.. I’ll be back so—”

 

“Now… come home now Lee Minhyuk” his mother insisted before she hanged up the phone. Minhyuk cursed loudly before he kept the phone into his pocket jeans and looked around. ‘He is not coming today huh?’

 

Minhyuk sighed again and he walked slowly towards his car. “Not my lucky day” he slumped into his car and started the engine. Casually taking his sunglass and wore it before he drive off from there.

 

tbc

--

Author notes:

Hello there!

I am terriblly apologize to all my reader and subcribers for not updating my fanfics :(

The truth is, all my fanfics are deleted from my previous laptop and I had to create the story lines again because of it

so my apology. I will make sure to keep in touch with this fics! and my lovely readers <3 <3 <3