Chapter 9: Baekhyun’s Plans, Upcoming Dance

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

Baekhyun was watching Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was talking to Kai, who was posting posters of the upcoming dance next Friday, and near them was Chanyeol, looking as jealous as ever. *Perfect, this is a perfect time to talk to Chanyeol again* Baekhyun walked to Chanyeol with a bright smile on his face. “Hey Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol glared at Kai and Kyungsoo, they looked like a couple there. He wasn’t able to talk to Kyungsoo for a week, maybe because Kyungsoo seemed like he was ignoring him. Chanyeol knew that probably wasn’t true, Kyungsoo loves him a lot. *Besides, even if he’s mad at me, I can use my charms to  get him again. That’s the cycle.* He stood there, glaring at Kai and Chanyeol when Baekhyun walked up to him. He looked at the boy, the boy he rejected at the field trip. “I’m sorry about that” he mumbled, knowing that Baekhyun probably cried because of him.

“It’s okay, I just need to ask you something.” Baekhyun smiled to himself as he saw the younger boy apologizing. *He looks so cute, he’ll soon be mine*

“Yeah, what is it?”                                                                                                   

“Are you going to the upcoming dance next Friday?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Who are you going with?” Baekhyun wished he didn’t say that. That made him sound like he was asking Chanyeol to the dance, stupid him.

“HEY KYUNGSOO!” Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo, who was in the middle of putting up a poster with Kai.

“What.” Kyungsoo stare coldly at Chanyeol, and right then, Baekhyun knew something wasn’t right.

Chanyeol apperantly hadn’t noticed it and said ”Will you go to the dance with me?” and did his puppy dog face

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with a disgusted look and instead said, “Kai, will you go to the dance with me?”

Kai looked shocked, but nodded yes and continued to hang the posters.

Baekhyun’s mouth dropped. Kyungsoo, the one that everyone knows likes Chanyeol reject Chanyeol? Chanyeol looked surprised, hurt, and a look of jealousy washed through his face as he swept out of the door, slamming it making a loud sound.

News passes around quickly.

Rumors of Kyungsoo and Kai dating started to fire up, and that Kyungsoo was cheating on Chanyeol, but Baekhyun didn’t care. A new plan was starting to develop in his mind so he rushed to get the notebook. He quickly wrote down ; How to break Chansoo up by using the dance

Well, he had nothing against Kyungsoo besides the fact that Kyungsoo was the one that got him rejected so why not make his life miserable?

Baekhyun finished writing his plan with a proud look on his face. *This will be very useful* he decided, and kept the notebook safely in his backpack.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Ooooohh what is Baekhyun thinking?