Chapter 16: Kai, Baekhyun, and Myungsoo's past together

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

*6 years ago, BAEKHYUN POV*

It was dark, it was cold. Too cold for one to be sitting with no blankets, just body warmth. I shivered, climbing into a trash can. A trash can is smelly, but it is better than nothing at all. I heard footsteps coming closer to the trashcan, and peeked through the peep hole. It was a young couple.

“Oooh look babe, a boy just climbed in a trash can!”

“Are you sure it’s a boy? Might as well be a monster if that thing sunk that low.”

“You’re right, I’m scared.”

“Let’s go now babe~” and they walked away.

At that time, I didn’t understand that they were cruel bastards that left me, I just thought they wanted me to follow them. So, I did, and the young couple screamed, and the girl wacked me with the purse.

“AAAHH MONSTER HELP ME” The girl screamed, and hid behind her boyfriend.

“DON’T WORRY BABE” and the male started kicking me, evidently hoping that I would die from his kicks.

The pain was horrible, I felt like I was going to pass out any second, but I just grinded my teeth together and ignored the pain.

A few hours later, the guy was still kicking me, since he didn’t want to back down. Not only was I close to passing out, I was close to death too. The man might have noticed that because he started to kick me harder. That stupid woman didn’t know what I was feeling so she was egging her boyfriend on. I took a deep breath, and looked at the now night sky. *This is my last look at the sky* I thought to myself as pain seared through my body. I took a deep breath, and closed them slowly. *This is my end.*

“Leave him alone." Those quiet words were enough to make the guy freeze, I opened his eyes to see his savior.  A tall man with cold calculating eyes walked towards him with a child with darkish milky skin. *Oh my god they're beautiful.*

The guy that was beating me up gaped, but quickly got his composure. "What if I don't?" he sneered, as the man with cold eyes pretend to think thoughtfully."

"Hmmm I don't know, maybe this could happen to you." The man with cold eyes punched the wall and left a hole in it. Everyone gaped, besides the guy with milky skin giggled.

"Hyung, you scared my future lover." I gaped at the milky skin guy, who giggled back and winked. I blushed and scrambled back but the man that was beating me up lifted me up.

"Yah, don't leave, I'm not done with you yet." He snarled, and I whimpered.

"Leave him alone," cold eyes hissed, and the man that beated me up, dropped me, and ran away with his girlfriend.

Milky skin went up to me and giggled, "Hi, I'm Kai, and this is my brother Myungsoo." He waved at Myungsoo, who smiled at me. "What's your name and where are your parents?" He smiled, for some reason I felt this bubbly feeling inside of me.

"My name is Baekhyun, and my parents are... dead."

He smiled, and clapped his hands. "Yay, you're just like us! Come with us, and we'll treat you right, I swear on it!" He grinned cutely, and I grinned back.

Myungsoo nodded, looking amused. What was he thinking about? We heard police sirens, and Kai grabbed my hand and whispered, "Let's go." and started running, dragging me with him.

I blushed, and started running, and together, Kai, Myungsoo, and I ran to the unknown.

Who knows what's going to happen next.


Years past since that incident, the best incident in my life. Kai confessed to me in middle school, and we are still dating even to now. Myungsoo had a boyfriend named Kyungsoo, he gave everything to him. Everything was good, until one day Myungsoo came to our hideout, crying.

"H- Hyung? What's wrong?"

"Is it Kyungsoo?"

All Myungsoo could do is choke back his tears and nod.

Feelings formed in my mind of killing Kyungsoo, and it is easy since I go to the same school as him, but I restrained from it.

Kai, however, turned all white, and clenched his fists, vowing that he'll get revenge.

He took Myungsoo in a room and they discussed on what happened, me not hearing.

After that, Kai and Myungsoo changed.

Myungsoo changed his name to L, and gave everyone cold mean stares.

Kai became a player since he needed expierence of getting someone's heart.

Damn you Kyungsoo for changing them.


(Present Time, Still Baekhyun's POV)

I paced around, fustrated. What Kai said bothered me, Chanyeol being a side thing, but Kai still wanted to crush him but I don't know why. Guilt crashed into my heart, I lied to Kai about Chanyeol... I got out my phone and dialed a number, Myungsoo's number.

"Hello?"

"Myungsoo-ah, why did Kyungsoo break up with you?"

"It's L, and why do you ask?"

"Fine, L. I need to know, since I'm confused about a couple of stuff."

I heard sniffles through the phone, Myungsoo's still not ready to talk about it I guess...

"It's because he left me for Park Chanyeol." and after that, he hung up on me.

I dropped the phone, my mind is reeling the thoughts.

Oh .

I definately can't like Chanyeol.