Chapter 15: New Friends? Maybe, Maybe Not.

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

“Kyungsoo~” Kai cooed, with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Kyungsoo turned around and smiled at his boyfriend, who looked really happy. ”Yes?”

“Come ditch with me please? “

Kyungsoo shook his head, “No, we have to study for the test remember?”

Kai pouted, “Please? I just wanted you to meet some people since you’re lonely…”

Kyungsoo shrugged, “I don’t need anyone as long as I have you~” He whispered shyly as Kai giggled.

“Awww, so sweet Kyungie but you’re going to have to meet at least one person…”

“Arraso Arraso, fine.” Kyungsoo grumbled, but secretly he felt happy since Kai was happy.

“Let’s go then!” Kai took Kyungsoo’s arm and dragged him out of school, oblivious that some people were watching.

~30 minutes later~

“Kyungsoo, meet Kris, Tao, and Lay.” Kai grinned as he introduced himself his friends. There was a person with Dark bags, another person with cute dimples, and the last one with a face.

Kyungsoo shyly introduced himself, “Do Kyungsoo imnida. Nice to meet you?”

The one with dimples flashed him a smile. “Zhang Yixing, but call me Lay. Nice to meet you.” He nodded as he shook Kyungsoo’s hand, and gave him a smile.

The one with bags jumped up, “TAO IMNIDAAA LET’S BE FRIENDS NEH?” He sang, as he did aegyo. Kyungsoo never knew someone like Tao would even have aegyo…

“Kris imnida.” The last one said with a total bored expression. Kyungsoo had a feeling that would happen, Kris’s face said it all. That kid was definably antisocial.

Kyungsoo nodded politely and offered to shake his hand, but Kai pulled him back.

“LET’S GO SHOPPING FOR GUCCI” Tao sang, and rushed to get his wallet. Everyone followed him, along with Kyungsoo. *Maybe if I spend a little time with them, I can get to know them.*

~At Mall~

“KRIS GEGE GET ME THAT GUCCI PLEASE~” Tao squealed, and ran to the new Gucci watch.

Kris sighed, walking after Tao, with 5 shopping bags filled with Gucci. “At this rate, I’m going to go broke…” He muttered, looking at Lay, hopefully.

Lay shooked his head, “Sorry gege not this time.” He giggled, as he saw a couple of ladies, batting their eyelashes.

“Hey cutie, want to hang out with me tonight?” He winked at a random girl in that group, and that girl came over to him, and hooked her arm with his arm as her friends spazz over what just happened.

“Bye guys,” Lay called out while the girl and he walked out of the store, the girl was rubbing her against him.

Kyungsoo chuckled, he figured out their personalities. Kris, was cold and arrogant, but that all changes when he’s near Tao. Tao is cheery and playful, and seems to be in love with Gucci. Lay has a playboy aura, and knows how to handle girls. *Kai’s friends seem a lot like Chanyeol’s friends, Kris is like Sehun, Luhan is sometimes like Tao, and Chen and Lay are definitely a match. All that’s missing is Xiumin and someone…* Kyungsoo smiled as he watched Kris and Tao argue over the price with the manager, and Kai… He didn’t know where Kai was. But at this point, he didn’t really care, because hopefully, he gained new friends.

Or are they his friends?

After they dropped Kyungsoo off, they went back to their usual place where they hang out.

“Kai, what do you see in Kyungsoo?” Tao asked curiously, as Kris and Lay snickered.

Kai shrugged, and continue drinking his juicebox.

“No really. Kyungsoo isn’t pretty or anything and that’s so unlike you not choosing a pretty one— OH!” Kai snickered as he watch his friend finally regain the memory when Kai told him about this person.

“Hyung, I’m not dating him because I like him. I’m only dating him so I can break his heart like he did to my brother.” Kai cracked his knuckles, and Lay chuckled.

“What if your brother forgot about that crap already?” Lay asked, choosing his words wisely.

Kai smiled… “Ani he didn’t, he just called me and told me I had a new partner!” He grinned, evidently happy that Lay mentioned his brother.

“Whatever man, let’s just go and leave Kai some time.” Kris, Tao, Lay shuffled out of the  room, locking the door behind them.

A shadow brushed by Kai, and Kai grinned. It seems like his partner arrived.

“So Kim Jong In, what’s the plan for Kyungsoo?” the shadow whispered.

Kai grinned, finally his brother will get his revenge. “You’ll see Baekhyun hyung, how’s it going with Chanyeol?”

The shadow showed no signs of emotion besides a thin trace of a grin, “Perfect, I have to hand it to you for the plan.” He playfully shoved Kai and Kai grinned.

“You don’t exactly have feelings for Chanyeol huh?” Kai asked, hoping for a no.

Baekhyun grinned, “All of those disappeared when I started dating him.”

Kai pouted, “ So you had feelings for him?”

“I decided to make it as real as possible since we have to act don’t we? Why, are you jealous baby?” Baekhyun teased as he pinched Kai’s cheeks.

“Neh… Used too.” Kai smirked, as Baekhyun passionately kissed him on the lips.

“Good. Baby, I don’t like it when you’re jealous of no one since you know that I only like you forever and ever.”

“I know baby, and I’m going to make Kyungsoo feel so sorry that he broke up with my brother.”

“And Chanyeol?”

“He’s just a side attraction.” Kai grinned, and kissed Baekhyun back, as the tumbled to the ground.

*Just wait Kyungsoo, pretty soon you’ll be regretting that you coldly broke my brother’s heart. This will tell you not to mess with the Kim family… Espicially my brother, Kim Myungsoo.*


 

A/N:

Who even knew that Kai is evil? *evil laughter*

And who knew that Kai and Baekhyun are dating? *more evil laughter*

Oh poor Kyungsoo and Chanyeol...

What will happen next?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please don't kill me ;~; Kill Kai and Kyungsoo