Chapter 5: Chansoo Date

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

“Hey Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo beamed. Chanyeol stopped and looked at him; forcing a smile. It was a week after that incident, Kyungsoo made Chanyeol apologize to Kai many times..* What does Kyungsoo want now? Didn’t I tell him to not talk to me at school?* “Hey Kyungie~ what do you want?”

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip, he seemed to go to Chanyeol at the wrong time. Maybe he’ll ask later? But.. it took all his courage to even go up to Chanyeol, “ I was wondering if you would like to go Lotte World with me? Please?”

“What?” He glanced at his friends, who were egging him to go. *We were supposed to start a twelvesome… Crap!*

Luhan pushed him to Kyungsoo and gave him a glare that meant, go, we’ll do it later.

Sehun clapped his hands and mouthed him the word go, you’ll probably enjoy it.

Chanyeol frowned, but quickly smiled when he saw Kyungsoo looking at him. “I’ll go… It’s been a while since I went there anyways.”

Kyungsoo stumbled, wondering if he heard correctly. Park Chanyeol, actually agreed? He smiled; eyes widening at the same time. Maybe he and Chanyeol were getting closer every second now.

Chanyeol watched as Kyungsoo smiled. Unknowingly, Chanyeol was smiling too! He just felt happy whenever Kyungsoo’s happy. It also made his heart smile whenever Kyungsoo smiles it is just too cu- Wait. He didn’t think that Kyungsoo is cute did he? He shook that feeling away and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand. He wanted this to go as quickly as possible so he can do what he was supposed to do before Kyungsoo came and interrupted. He put on a fake smile and said, “What are you waiting for, let’s go!”

They started to walk to Lotte World, since their school was really close. Kyungsoo was blissfully not there, every step was basically a wonder as he finally got to go in a date outside to the world. He would trip and fall occasionally, but Chanyeol would always be there to get him right back up. Chanyeol was quiet the whole time, getting prepared for every time Kyungsoo tripped, and that was a lot, since Kyungsoo’s mind wasn’t in this world. He didn’t know why he would do that, recently he felt a bit protective of HIS Kyungie, ever since that Kai came. He wrinkled his nose, he didn’t like Kai; he had this weird feeling like he wanted to punch Kai in the gut every time Kai touched Kyungsoo, played with Kyungsoo, and even teased Kyungsoo. Maybe he was jealous? Chanyeol chuckled at that thought. There was no way he was jealous, let even liked Kyungsoo. They walked for a few more minutes until they arrived at Lotte World; it was a bit less crowded than usual, as if it was waiting for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol walked in with Kyungsoo holding his hand, and quickly but gently shook Kyungsoo.

“Yah Kyungsoo, time to get back to this world now! We’re here!” Chanyeol yelled in Kyungsoo’s ear, since Kyungsoo refused to get back. “Chanyeol… Can’t we just stay like this forever?” Kyungsoo groaned. Chanyeol laughed. He laughed even harder when Kyungsoo fell to the ground since Chanyeol wasn’t supporting him.

“Fine, what ride should we ride anyways?” Kyungsoo mumbled, annoyed that Chanyeol took him out of the blissfulness.

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, and a smile tugged against his lips unconsciously. That smile remained there until Chanyeol caught himself and put on a poker face when Kyungsoo was looking. “Let’s ride the fast rides.” Chanyeol smirked, as Kyungsoo’s expression changed almost immediately. 

“Noooo, I get sick on those rides…” Kyungsoo whined, his face filled with fear.

Chanyeol blinked, and sighed. He didn’t want to clean up a messy spill, especially when it’s something out of color. * That guy gets sick on almost anything… Somehow, I find that cute.*

“OOOH LOOK! COTTON CANDY CAN WE GET SOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?” Kyungsoo screamed when he saw the cotton candy cart roll into sight, causing some people to look at them strangely.

Chanyeol burst out laughing, Kyungsoo sure knew how to change his expression quickly, for he was whining before, and now screaming. “Babe stop screaming, you’re making people look at us!” Chanyeol muttered, embarrassed, at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo pouted and quieted down, only after he made Chanyeol get him two bags of cotton candy. Chanyeol groaned. *This kid surely knows how to get what he wants* He thought, chuckling to himself.

Kyungsoo opened the cotton candy quickly and stuffed all of them in his mouth. Chanyeol watched him, wondering how such a tiny boy can eat so much. “You know babe that you’re not getting anymore.” Chanyeol called out when Kyungsoo finished his second bag.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, that Chanyeol should have told him earlier! He pouted when he finished and saw something that caught his eye. “Can we go there please???” Kyungsoo begged as he dragged Chanyeol to the ride. He watched Chanyeol’s expression turn into a smile as he nodded yes. They both got in line, and waited. After what seemed like hours, the lady finally let them in a cart. “Remember, do what you like in the Ferris Wheel!” the lady called out after them. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, what did they expect him to do? They got in a cart and watched the beautiful setting as they slowly got lifted up. At the highest the Ferris Wheel could go, the cart stopped. Kyungsoo looked around wildly since he was scared of heights and was scared to death until he felt a comforting pat on his shoulder. Chanyeol was there, he reminded himself. He was there for him, just like how perfect boyfriends are there for their girlfriends.

 Chanyeol snuggled in Kyungsoo’s body and calmly said, “Instead paying attention to the malfunction of the Ferris Wheel, why don’t we pay attention to the sun set? It’s beautiful~” Kyungsoo looked up to the sky, and indeed saw a purplish orangish sky with the sun going down. *This must be the magical* he thought, and smiled and put his head on Chanyeol’s lap. He quickly fell asleep.

 Chanyeol unconsciously smiled, and started Kyungsoo’s cheek. * Ah, he looks so peaceful and cute. Who ever knew that big eyed boy could be like this?*

Suddenly the Ferris Wheel started to move again. Chanyeol frowned, who could ruin a perfect moment like this? Luckily, Kyungsoo was still asleep, so Chanyeol did what he was doing. When the ride was over, Kyungsoo was asleep but Chanyeol didn’t care. Usually he would wake Kyungsoo up, but today Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a piggy back ride all the way home.

*I must have ate something bad today, there’s this bubbly feeling in my stomach.* Chanyeol arrived to Kyungsoo’s house. He set him on his bed and stood there, watching him. Kyungsoo’s lips seem to pucker out when he sleeps, and he drools. Instead of finding that disgusting like always, Chanyeol found it quite cute. He chuckled, and then kissed Kyungsoo on the forehead.

“Goodnight Kyungsoo, sleep tight.” He whispered, before going out the house to go back to his. He still had that bubbly feeling inside his stomach, what is that feeling?

 “Maybe I’m falling for him…” he murmured, “Just maybe.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: By far, longest chapter I ever wrote XD How'd you guys like it? Remember to comment below and suscribe! Oh yeah, Baekhyun will be coming soon, don't worry! Spoiler: He has a big part in the storyline.