Chapter 18: Please make the plan fail because I fell in love with him again.

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

Baekhyun sighed, he was afraid to even go to Chanyeol's house now, now knowing that he had to kill him. But, it was Kai's orders to bond with him, and Kai's words are like laws. He decided to not fall for Chanyeol since he would have to kill him, but act like he still is in love with him. He rung the doorbell to find Chanyeol opening the door, dressed like he was about to go out.

"Wassup Baekby?" Chanyeol hugged him and ruffled his hair, smelling the scent.

Baekhyun pulled away, and mumbled, "Want to go out on a date with me right now?"

Chanyeol nodded, and grabbed Baekhyun's hand. He felt Baekhyun move but didn't take away his hand. "Where to?"

*Aish, just act normal Baekie. You can do this!* Baekhyun smirked, and led him to the bus station. "We're going to the beach."

(At Beach)

*God he's so damn hot, how can I not fall in love with him again? Just think of him as a hairy old lady.* Baekhyun thought as Chanyeol walked towards him, in his swim trunks, showing his perfect abs.

"How do I look?" Chanyeol asked, hoping for a "Great!"

Baekhyun was about to say "y", but the thought of an old lady came to his mind so he wrinkled his nose in disgust. Chanyeol's face fell, and Baekhyun just laughed and flicked his forehead. Chanyeol smiled, ran into the water, splashing around.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was setting up chairs. He wanted to stay away from Chanyeol since there is the possibility of him falling for Chanyeol again, but he had to make it not so obvious for Chanyeol to figure out. He sighed, he desperatly wanted to be with Chanyeol right now, but couldn't. *Why is my life so hard?* Just then did Chanyeol apear to him, frowning. *He's so y, sdfghjkl why is it so hard to ignore him?*

Chanyeol walked up to where Baekhyun was, and frowned at him. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I am?"

"Yes, why?"

"Mian, I didn't know. What can I do to make it up for you?" Baekhyun smiled sheepishly.

Chanyeol grinned, and carried Baekhyun to the water.

"Yah what are you doing? LETMEGO"

Chanyeol smirked as he rushed to the water, and quickly threw Baekhyun in. A few seconds later, Baekhyun came up, spewing out water.

"I am going to kill you Park Chanyeol."

Baekhyun chased Chanyeol until they both got tired, and layed down on their towels watching the sunset. The sun was slowly going down, just like movies when they have perfect dates. Chanyeol stifled a yawn, but the undecieving Baekhyun chuckled and carried Chanyeol on his back.

"We're staying here for the night arraso?"

"Mhm.."

They checked in a hotel and Baekhyun set Chanyeol on the bed. He tucked him in, and kissed him on the cheek.

"....Hyung?..."

Baekhyun smiled, Chanyeol looked so cute when he tries to talk when he's sleepy. "Yes?"

"Promise that whatever happens, tell me? I don't want both of us getting hurt..."

Baekhyun smiled even more, Chanyeol was just so adorable. "Neh, I promise."

Chanyeol grinned, and drifted to sleep. Baekhyun watched him for a few seconds, and sighed.

*God, please make the plan fail because I fell in love with him again.*

 


A/N: How's that? :D

Check out my other fic here !