Chapter 4: Jealousy

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

Chanyeol frowned in his lunch as he saw Kai and Kyungsoo talking and laughing. His best friend, Sehun noticed and was curious of what was going on. Was Chanyeol actually jealous of Kai? Sehun decided to find out.

“Yeollie hyung…” Sehun cooed softly in Chanyeol’s ear, making Chanyeol snort.

“If you think that’s going to work Sehunnie, try again” Chanyeol said, still staring at Kai and Kyungsoo.

Sehun pouted. He never knew Chanyeol hated his cooing, but as the saying goes, you learn something new every day. “Fine. I guess you don’t want to know something about Kai and Kyungsoo.”

Chanyeol sat straight up and narrowed his eyes to Sehun. He acutually looked scary. Sehun gulped, wondering if this was a good idea after all.

“I saw… That Kai and Kyungsoo kissed” Sehun rambled, looking closely at Chanyeol’s face. He was glad he did. Chanyeol’s face quickly turned red, and his expression looked like he could kill. Chanyeol quickly got up, and stormed to where Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were dating. Sehun was surprised; Chanyeol looked like he was going to murder Kai right here and now.

Chanyeol got to where Kai was and punched him at the face. Kai groaned, and said “What the hell man?”

Fury built up Chanyeol, he hated it when someone pretended like he didn’t know. He was about to punch Kai again, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Kyungsoo.

“Why’d you do that Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo spoke calmly, and Chanyeol knew that Kyungsoo was going to get mad, and that was something he didn’t want to see.

“Did you and Kai kiss?” Chanyeol just had to ask, this feeling inside him was getting stronger and angrier every second.

Sehun watched with interest, Kyungsoo’s facial expression showed nothing. He heard Kyungsoo say, “No we didn’t, who told you that?”

Chanyeol got up, and grabbed Kai’s collar which caused a lot of Nos from Kyungsoo. “Stay away from Kyungsoo.” He hissed, and punched Kai one last time. Chanyeol went back to his table.

Kai blinked confusedly, what just happened? He winced as he felt something soft touch the newly formed bruise on his cheek, finding that Kyungsoo was dabbing a wet tissue on him.

“Does it hurt?” Kyungsoo asked, and Kai shooked his head. They stayed that way for a while, only causing Chanyeol to fume silently on rage. Sehun chuckled; he now knew what Chanyeol didn’t. He had a lot to tell Luhan later.