Chapter 20:Captured.

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

Myungsoo was watching Kai very closely, and found out that Kai knew what happened and was going to betray him. * If that stupid dongsaeng of mine does that, it's going to cost him his life.* he growled silently. A thought began to form, Why not lead Kai and Kyungsoo here with Baekhyun and Chanyeol? A plan has begun to form, a plan that has a 100% of working. *If only you didn't remember, too bad.*

"Baekie bb~ Let's talk. Get yo back to Seoul now and meet me in the poorest neighborhood, bring Chanyeol with you." Myungsoo texted Baekhyun, trying to make the text try to sound like Kai.

"Okay, but why Chanyeol?" *Aish, what a babo Baekhyun, can't you see its my number?* Myungsoo cursed silently, a smirk coming.

"Because, I don't want to continue with the plan anymore. What I plan to do now, is tell Chanyeol right now, and Kyungsoo later."

"But, what if Myungsoo finds out? And why are you doing this, I thought you wanted revenge on Kyungsoo."

"Things changed, I found out that the thing we believed on what happened, was actually a lie. Come back, now."

The tone in Kai's (Myungsoo) voice in the text was scary, almost threatening, so Baekhyun gulped and packed his and Chanyeol's bags, and headed back to the bus with him.

Chanyeol was quiet, something was going on with Baekhyun. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, shaking Baekhyun slightly but Baekhyun just turned around, and muttered,

"You'll find out today."

To be honest, Baekhyun was scared. If Kai was going to tell Chanyeol the truth, then that means Baekhyun will loose Chanyeol, and he didn't want that. He knew Kai and him were dating, but it was an open relationship so he could do whatever he want right? But then, being with Chanyeol for the past couple of weeks, Baekhyun got to know Chanyeol well. He knows when Chanyeol is lying, as Chanyeol knows when he's lying, and Baekhyun could tell that Chanyeol still liked Kyungsoo and will always like him, no matter what Baekhyun does. *To be honest with myself, all I want to do is to make Chanyeol happy, and if leaving him with Kyungsoo does, I'll do that.*

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow but didn't object, whatever he was going to find out today, he could tell Baekhyun didn't want to tell him. That got him more curious, and as much as he wanted to ask Baekhyun what was going on, he knew he couldn't, because Baekhyun wouldn't tell him after they went out of the bus and to the specific place where they were going to talk.

The bus stopped at their place, and Baekhyun quickly got up and went out of the bus. "Follow me," he muttered, and waited for Chanyeol to get out of the bus.

Chanyeol got out of the bus, as soon as he stepped onto the ground, Baekhyun swiftly walked through the alley, motioning for Chanyeol to come with him. "What is going on with Baekhyun today." he murmured as he followed Baekhyun. They walked through several allies, into a very poor neighborhood. *What is this place?* he thought, and had the courage to ask, "Where are you taking me?"

Baekhyun sighed, and put his hands in his pockets. "I don't know, all I got from this text was to go here, and bring you with me."

"Who were you texting?"

"Kai, it's a long story that I have to explain to you Chanyeol."

"KAI? THAT B**** WHO STOLE KYUNGSOO AWAY FROM ME?"

"No, that was me that stole you away from him. It was my fault that you guys broke up, I'm sorry."

Chanyeol was speechless. Baekhyun was behind that fight? Chanyeol clenched his fists, and replied stiffly, "I'm leaving now." He turned to leave, and walked away from Baekhyun, until he heard a cry from Baekhyun.

"CHANYEOL WATCH OU--"

"Too late." a fist connected with Chanyeol's stomach, and Chanyeol crippled to the ground. Baekhyun screamed, and started running to Chanyeol, but was knocked out by the back. Baekhyun turned around, to see who did this, and thought he was halluncinating. "M- Myungsoo?" he croaked, and Myungsoo smirked.

"First part of the mission, success." Myungsoo closed Baekhyun's eyes, and gave a slight nod. 6 more people came behind him, all slightly smirking. They picked Baekhyun and Chanyeol up, and was about to lugg them in to the van, but Myungsoo stopped them. "Wait." They waited, and Myungsoo came up to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and punched them repeatedly until they had bruises on their faces, and then took a picture with his phone. He looked at the picture, and smirked. "Perfect, now where is Kai's number?"