New student?

Unexpected Love

 

Kim Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Heayy, stop! Aren’t we have classes this morning?”

“Yeah, let’s go!”

“Thank you, Sunggyu! You’ve saved me.”

“Ani. I’m just want to remind you guys that we’re the only left person in this cafeteria.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Yah, we need to hurry to the class. Let’s go!”

 

We left the cafeteria and headed to our class. Fortunately we’re on the same class. Along our journey, our laughs fill up the space.

The situation is that, Dongwoo and Woohyun is walking cheerfully while teasing Sungjong. Hoya is poking Dongwoo and almost make him fell into the drain. Sungjong grabs the chance and push Dongwoo out of the way. Dongwoo who just get up chase Sungjong around. Sungjong pull Sungyeol between him and Dongwoo. We all just laugh at the trio.

We walk to our class freely. When we’re coming, the class become a silent grave. It’s normal because all the girls are controlling their freaking excited towards us. Only the boys are still in their games. Yeah, we’re boys. There’s no such things as boys like boys in this school. Freaky..

All of the silent, I heard:

“Oppa! Look here, look at me!”

“Ohmo! They’re coming towards us!”

“They’re very handsome!”

“If  I have been forced to carry their backpacks, I will.”

 

Ah, really.. girls. In the first place, actually, I’m so glad cuz we have the girls who worships us  -I admitted it-  .. but.. it’s become very annoying now. Yeah, whatever we do, whether its a stupid thing or not, it’ll become an attention.

We walk towards our seats. The arrangement of seats are just like this:

 

(A/n: The other class members are all in the front. Only the Infinite is placed behind.)

 

                                        

           ?                          ?                                        KSK                   NWH                                         ?                        ?

                                                                                      

          LSJ                   LSY                                         L                          -                                          JDW                  LHW

 

(A/n:  ? stands for unknown which means that other person in the class sitting there. KSK stands for Kim Sung Kyu, NWH stands for Nam Woo Hyun. LSJ stands for Lee Sung Jong, LSY stands for Lee Sung Yeol. L aka Kim Myung Soo, - means that the seat is unoccupied. JDW stands for Jang Dong Woo and lastly LHW stands for Lee Ho Won aka Hoya.)

 

I quickly take my seat and hoping to continue my disturbed-morning-sleeping. I hope that there will no one waking me up like the girl. When I’m just wanted to lay down my head,

 

“ L! Help me here.” Sungjong shouted.

“What do you want?” I answered lazily with my eyes close.

“Help me!” His voice become weaker as he lost most of his energy struggling from the other five.

“Yah, stop bullying him! Don’t disturbed my wonderful sleeping.” I give a ‘warn’ to them with my sleepy tone.

“L-goon, continue sleeping.” Sungyeol covers Sungjong’s mouth from shouting.

“Have a nice dream. Dream of me.” Woohyun locked Sungjong’s arm.

“Don’t worry. We’re just having fun times together.”

“Yeah, whatever you guys said.”

 

About to have a peace sleeping, I’m one more time disturbed by the  -teacher is coming-  noise. What a fate!

 

“Class, greet the teacher.” The monitor gives a command.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, teacher-nim.”

 

 Ah, ignore them, L. Just take your sleep peacefully.

 

“Okay class, how are you today?” Ms Jung are preparing her item for the learning.

“We’re fine.”

“Good. Today, we’ve a new student.”

“New student?"

 

Everyone in the class excluding me are very shock hearing the shocking news. All the girls are mumbling.

 

“I hope it’s a boy.”

“Yeah, a handsome boy. He could be our prince charming.”

 

Yeah, I hope what they wished for become true. Soon, there’ll be another person that can replace us as the prince charmings of the school.

 

“L, is the new student a girl?” Woohyun turn his back and whispers.

“How would I know?”

“Earlier, you said that you bumped with a new girl at the bus stop?” Woohyun puts the pen in his mouth.

“Yah, I don’t know.”

 

I’m just going to lay down my head. On that vary momment, I hears the boys making so much noise as someone stepped in.

 

 

“Oh, you’re here. First of all, welcome to our class. Hope you-“

“Which school are you from, pretty?”

“Oh. Slow down, man. She’s new.”

 

Tok tok tok. "Watch your manners, Sung Ji Won."

"..hope you can adapt yourself here."

“Oh, no worries.”

“You may introduce yourself, now.”

“Emm. Anyeonghaseyo, cheon Lee So Yeon imnida.”

 

That's the last thing I heard. Lee So Yeon, the name of the new kid.