Shhh...

Unexpected Love

KIM MYUNGSOO'S POV

Last night

I came home late after meeting with the guys. And the-next-door ahjumma still there busy chatting with my mother. Friendly, I guess. Because she is new here yet she talked with my mother like an forever longed old friend. I just bow to her slightly and excused myself to my room. 

I walked into my room. It's neither big nor small. Just a comfortable for me and my privacies. It's just like any other teenage boys' rooms. Messy. I walked to the window and stand by it to get some fresh air. The weather was nice that night. I turned off the light to make the night view more clearer. The stars shining brightly filling the pitch black sky. It's like an art. Yes, a beautiful art.

Then was when I realised a light coming through the room that is opposite to mine. And I saw a lady. Beautiful. With her night dress and her silky black hair. She opened her window slightly with her eyes closed. She smiled happily while stretching out her hands. The air rushed into her room make her hair messy but she didn't even try to managed her messy hair. Like she was really enjoying the night's air.

With her eyes still closed, she closed back the window. Maybe she's in bed already, I thought.

The night was too silent. All that I could here was the sound of the breeze entering my room. I took out my guitar and played a song. It's just a peaceful song that suits the breezy night. I focused on the sky more that what was in front of me... 

Tak!

I fell down. Ouch! I touched the round thing that hits my forehead that caused the sudden crashed between me and the floor. A stone. No, it's not a stone. The difference is that it is transparent and shiny. Then I realised the current situation. I'd being hit by this thing by someone. I tried to got up. My bottom ached like hell because of the sudden falling. I got up while rubbing my bottom. What the hell.. then I heard the sound of curtain being dragged and that is when I saw the curtain of the room opposite to mine was moving. And there was a shadow of someone. And I was certain that it was that lady.

 

"Hey, you!"

 

The room's light suddenly went out.

 


That morning..

I went to school like always. What difference was just I'm too sleepy. My bottom ached so much that I don't even had a proper sleep last night.

After visiting my mom at the restaurant, I went to the bus stop. Knowing the time when will the bus to the school arrived, I closed my eyes leisurely. Hoping the mommentarily nap will lessen my sleepiness. Suddenly someone try to wake me up. A girl, obviously because of her voice. I opened my eyes a little bit that was when I saw her  face. Yeah, it's the exact face like the lady from the last night. What differs was just she tied her hair. That suddenly reminds me about the stone. I was very certain it was her doing.

 


A until Z. I tell them the whole story not even missing one part except the part that I was.. ah nevermind. They don't need to know about that.

 

"So, So Yeon is your new neighbour?"

"Yeah."

"Suwiit." Woohyun grinned.

"Why Woohyun-ah?" Hoya asked.

"We can visit her.. like everyday."

"Urggh.. please stop okay. You had make many girls crazy about you."

"What's wrong, Dongwoo-ah.. she's pretty and friendly too. She's so my type."

I replied him back, "And all the girls you met were all you type, eh Woohyun?"

Everyone laughs.

"So, why don't you want to tell her about your mother's reataurant? I don't see any connections between.."

"Isn't it obvious? Myungsoo doesn't even want her to know he lives next door Sungkyu-ah."

I just rose my brows.

"Why hyung? Isn't it simple just tell her?"

"No. I want to test her."

"Don't tell me that you have grown interest towards her.." Woohyun suddenly looks at me.

"What interest? That arrogant girl.."

"So, what about her family?" Dongwoo suddenly asked.

"Well, I heard her father had died and she is living with her mother."

"Siblings?" Hoya asked.

"Nope. She's an only child..like me."

"It's must be hard on her mother. Being a single mother.." Sunggyeol concerned.

"Nah.. according to my mother, their family runs a family business. A huge one. She's more likely an heirress."

"An heirress?" All of them look at me with disbelief looks.

"Yes, duh. I don't think she is from Seoul High - like she said earlier. That's why I don't want to tell her that we're neighbours. I want to know how far this rich kid is going to go.""...And don't call my real name in front of her."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

 

All the guys draw a horizontal line on the mouth with their fingers - like zipping them up.

Shhhh...