The UNEXPECTED MEETING

Unexpected Love

YOUR POV

"Huh, he really pissed me off."

 

I turn on the air-conditioner and throw myself on the sofa. Today is such a tiring day. Most awful day of all the awful days that I've been through because it is my first day at school. Thinking about him makes my head ache. !

 

About 7 hours ago..

We stare at each other dumbfoundedly.

 

"Both of you, settled down there." Ms Jung's voice echoed throughout the classroom.

 

And, from that moment I realised that all the pairs of eyes in the classroom staring at us blankly, again. This is the second time within 5 minutes that I've drawn too much attention on me. I quickly sat down on the chair.

 

'Freak?!'

The word echoes on my mind. Who do he think he is to call me a freak?

 

Oh my god. From millions of people in the Earth, why must I meet him again? From lots of places in this freaking huge world, why must he here? From all the classrooms in this high school, why is he in the same classroom as me and why is he happened to be my deskmate?

 

4 hours later..

I look at my watch. Four hours has passed. It really felt like 4000 years and we've been sitting here, at the back of the classroom like a statue.