Unknown

Unexpected Love

 

The unknown’s POV

Ah.. she’s coming, again.

 

“Excuse me, mister.”

 

What, again? What stupid question does she has for me this time? Haissh.. this girl. I turned my back so I can see her.

 

“Oh my god! You scared me.”

 

Omo! I’m almost tripped onto her. Luckily, I held my back so that I can stable myself. She really stands right behind me. So close that I can even smell her hair.

 

“Hey, mister. Can you move a little backforward?”

 

What is she, really? She thinks that i want to be with her that close? Oh my god! Wow.. this girl. She’s really brave girl. I can’t believe that she asked me that very boldly. Doesn’t she know me?

From the start, she has been calling me mister this and mister that. Wait a second.. what is she holding? Ddeokbokki shop? Yeah.. it’s similar. That paperbag.

 

 

“Excuse me?!”

 

 Eh-em! I hid my shocked face as I look ahead.

 

“There. Woolim High. Just where you want to be right now.”

 

I left her while she is wondering something, again. Ah.. this morning, I don’t have enough sleep because of that girl! Ah.. really troublesome.

I walk away after I’d showed her Woolim High’s building. I don’t know whether she is blind or not because she is really has no idea with what is in front her nose. And earlier, she asked me whether I’m Woolim’s student whereas I’m obviously wearing Woolim’s uniform. Poor.. girl.

Wait.. what? I’m pity on her? Yeah.. kind of. That is because she is the new student. She’s said that earlier. Better I be far from her. Or else, she’ll make me to answer her nonsense question, AGAIN!

 

“Oh, there he is.”

 

All the six boys look upon the entering door. Looking straight to a guy who just entering the school cafeteria. One of them, is waving his hand towards him.

 

“Ack, gross. Yah, Sungjong. Don’t talk while your mouth is still full.”

“Haha.. serves you right.”

“How dare you talked me back!”

“Shut up! Just enough between you two.”

“Sunggyu-ah.. do you want me to let him go?”

“Just enough, okay Sungyeol?”

 

Sungyeol pull a pouty face after hearing Sunggyu’s answer.

 

“Dongwoo, stop waving! He’s already see us. Plus, everyone has their eyes on us.”

“Relax, Hoya-ssi. Who cares? They always look at us everyday, everytime.

 

And that momment, the guy arrives at their table. He immediately take an apple sandwich and drives it into his mouth.

 

“Now, you can take your hands off, Dongwoo.”

“Yah.. what are you? You take my sandwich.”

“So?”

“Yah!”

“It’s your fault. You’ve started having breakfast without me, Woohyun!”

“It is because you come late today. It’s your fault, actually. But really, you don’t need to eat those.”

“Heayy, don’t be like a kid who do not want to share his lollipop with his friends.”

“I’m not. It’s okay, you don’t take my advise. But, I’m sure you’ll regret it later.”

 

The guy continue chewing his -actually not- sandwich.

 

“Talking of which, why you come late today?”

“Yuck, what sandwich is this?”

“I’ve told you so. Apple.”

“Apple? Ack. Here, you can take this back.”

“Oh, gross! No, thanks. You can just threw it.”

“Why don’t you told me that earlier?”

“I’d tried. It’s you who didn’t want to take my advise earlier, you stone-headed!”

 

The guy stands up and threw the left apple sandwich into the dustbin.

 

“Yah, I’ve been asking you.”

“What?”

“Hah.. are you deaf?”

“Sunggyu ask you why you’ve been late today.”

“Yeah.. we’ve been dying waiting for you. Really..”

“I don’t see that you’re dying waiting for me, Sungyeol.”

 

The guy points out after he saw Sungyeol’s dying with a full mouth of food.

 

“Yeah.. I’m dying in a hungry state.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Hey, you don’t even answer my question.”

“Oh, that. What again?”

“Hoya, can you explain to him once more time? I think he’s lost his ears already.”

“Now, listen carefully. Sunggyu-ask-you-why-you-have-been-late-today.”

“Yah, you can talk like normal, you know.”

“Oh, I’m normal, okay. It’s you who don’t.”

“Me?”

“Yeah. Right, Dongwoo?”

“What?”

 

Dongwoo chew his food a little bit faster so he can answer Hoya’s question that popped out suddenly. He didn’t even listen to their conversation earlier because he is too immerse with his breakfast.

 

“Dongwoo-ah, chew slowly, slowly.”

“Okay, I’m done. What is it?”

“Ah, never mind. You can continue enjoying your breakfast.”

“Ah, okay.”

“So, why?”

“Why, what?”

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo!”

“Okay, okay. Cool down.”

“Okay. I’m now.”

“Ah, this morning, I met a girl at the bus stop..”

“Then, what’s happen?”

“Shut up, Sungyeol!”

 

All the six curious boys is into the guy’s -called Myungsoo- story.

 

“He has not finished talking yet.”

“.. she is Woolim’s. New girl, I thought.”

“How is she? Is she pretty?”

“Yah, Woohyun. Stop with your Romeo’s act.”

“Ani. I just want to know who this daring girl that makes our ice prince, L late today.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Really sounds like Woohyun.”

“Heayy, stop! Aren’t we have classes this morning?”

 


Myungsoo?!

Now, we have know that the guy or the unknown is Kim Myungsoo aka L

So, I'll be using Myungsoo's POV instead of the unknown's POV