Moving In

Unexpected Love

 

“What? Why, omma? Can’t I just go with you?”

“Mianhae, So Yeon-ah. We’ve got many work to do there.”

“Gwaenchana. You can just do your work. I’ll be own my way there. If I’m here, I’ll be totally bored. At least, I can take a tour cause I’ve never been there yet.”

“Ani. You’ll be in danger since you’re alone in the foreign place.”

“Omma, this is also a foreign place. I didn’t know much about this residential and also I don’t even know the residents here. We’ve just moved here, don’t you remember?”

“So Yeon-ah, wherever this place is, it is still Korea, our motherland. America is not the same as here. At least you can communicate with other Koreans. America... how will you communicate with them? If you lost or something.. how do you want to get help? If you say you’ll be on your own, eottokkaji?”

“Omma! I’m good at English.”

“Yup. You’re totally good at it. But, just on the paper. I know you talk black English. Am I right, Ms Lee So Yeon?”


Your POV

            I’m speechless. I know that I’ll be lose to the great Mrs. Lee. Although I’m her only daughter, she’ll never give up. No doubt with that. And, thanks to her worker in America who can’t conduct their work properly. Now, I’ll be alone again for an uncertain period.

            I, Lee So Yeon, a first-year-high-scholer which will began tomorrow because I just had my move here this morning and will be dumped by my mother again the next morning because of   her work that require her to take a look for the resolvement of the problems that occured by her workers who is lacking from their discipline attitude.

 

“So Yeon-ah, do you want to come with me?”

“No.”

“Never mind. Omma want to pay a visit to our neighbour next door.”

 

            Pfft.. alone again. I wonder what will I do to spend my beneficial time alone. Watching dramas.. nah, boring! Shopping.. nah, my mother won’t leave me enough money for shopping. She’ll just leave me such a sufficient amount for my needs. What else I can do...hmm.. work? That’s right, work! I’ve make up my mind. I’ll search for a part time job tomorrow after my school end.


Mrs Lee’s POV

            The door closed. I bring some cheese cake that I’d buy just now from the bakery for my new neighbour. I do not have much time to make the traditional cake for my neighbour as I had just arrived at this residential. And tomorrow morning, I need to make a move to America in result of leaving my daughter, again.

 

“Mianhae, So Yeon-ah. I know it’s hard to you but I need to stable this things up so you can continue this business without any problem.”

 

            Ah, my pitiful daughter will not have this difficulties if his appa did not die. I know she just pretend to be strong in front of me to make me forget about the past. I know it very well whenever  I see her sorrow eyes that fill with sadness. Being just 2 years old, she had already lost her father in a car accident.

            Police state that her appa involved in the accident because of the drunk driving. But I know that her father will not take a drink if he want to drive. The autopsy had already been carry out but there’s still no evidence that this is a homicide case. So, the police just decide that the death is due to drunkdriven.

 

“Anhyeonghaseyo, ahjumma. Did you need anything?”

 

            The thoughts fill up my mind till I did not even realise that I have already reached the front gate.

 

“Is this your house?”

 

           The guy nods. He, himself never see this ahjumma in the residential before.

 

“Ahjumma, did you just move in this morning? Our neighbour?”

“Yes. Did your mother at home, now?”

“Yes. Omma is inside. Please come in imo-ah.”

“Thank you...?”

“Ah, Kim Myung Soo imnida.” 

 


 

Anhyeong! Your author myungsoo_chan is here.

I hope you enjoy it ^^

Thank you for your support !XD