Freak?!

Unexpected Love

Kim Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo, come and eat your sandwich."

"Five minutes." 

 

I am swimming leisurely in the beach. It is one fine day... and it's summer holiday! We always come here on summer holiday every year. The sun gives out it brightest shine and spread its happiness to everyone including me. I rested on one of the big stone.

 

From far, I see mom and dad are laughing under the tree. They sure look like a very sweet couple. I'm very happy to see that they can share a smile to one another like today. There are many citizens come to this beach as this is the summer holiday. And I can see many tourists gathering here. I swim back to my parents location as my stomach starts to rumbling. 

 

I covered my body with a towel and sit on the the red checkered mat. 

 

"Here's your sandwich."

"Thank you." I chewed down the sandwich as if I don't eat for three days. Suddenly, i choked.

"Woah, slow down, my man. See, you're choking." My father gives me a glass of water and massage my back.

 

I gulped down the refreshing mineral water rushly.

 

My mother looked at me with a serious worried look. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I was just choked a little bit.."

 

Then, we continues eating our lunch that was packed by my mom for our picnic. We shared stories and laugh and it was a perfect picture.

My world seems peaceful until...

 

Dum!!

 

'What the hell is happening?"

 

I wake up. Huh, another unrealistic dream.

 

"I'm sorry that I woke you up just now. I'm sorry."

 

On my right, I can see a girl bowing upon me. What did I do until she bowing at me like.. thousand times? I clears my eyes and I can see that all pairs of eyes in this class is sticking at us. Blankly.

 

I clear my throat, "I think you can stop now."

I changed my view to the in front. Sung Kyu and all my classmate is still staring at  me, "What?!"

 

And they all finally stick their head to the in front. I stare blankly at the blackboard as Ms Jung wrote a note on it. I peek a glance at the girl just now. She is straightening her hair with her fingers that was messed because of the thousand bows earlier. And out of the blue, she is now pulling out the chair from the table next to me. 

 

I don't like anyone sit next to me. Except my best friends.

 

What is she? Trying to mess with me?

 

"Hey, don't you have any other seat except for this one?" I talk as I turned my head to the right side where she is standing.

"Ms Jung.. you?!" She look at me with the surprised look.

"Freak?!"