Enrollment

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

 

And I look where he point of, then I finally spot a yellow brownish building in front of me. Haishh, how could I didn’t even see it?

I want to say thanks to The Great arrogant boy because of him, I made my way here. But, he is already far ahead me. I don’t want to drive people’s attention on my first day. Never mind, I can still meet him in this school. My eyes are on the students who are wearing the school uniform like me. Majority walk here by themselves. Some boys riding motorcycle and a few of them have their parents sent them off. And only one except me, taking the public bus to school.

Unlike the situation in both of my old schools. The front gate always busy like a traffic jam. With the teachers’ car, parents’ car and there’s also kids that been sent off by their own drivers plus there is also their own’s car. Lots of lots car.  

I quickened my pace and step into the school’s gate. This school has no much different than my old schools but in a normal way. Now, I’ve just look for the office. Just where can I find it? Isn’t this school have some kind of map or signboard that can make used by me to look for the office?

Fortunately, I saw a couple walking straight towards me.

 

“Excuse me, agashi. Where can I find the office?”

“The office?”

“Yes.”

“There.”

“Where?”

 

She pointing out the direction of the office. And you know, what? It’s exactly behind me. Again.. why I could not even see things that is really near to me?

 

“Oh, thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Sorry for interrupting you guys.”

“It’s okay.”

 

The couple left me with their warm smile. Sweet.. isn’t it? After they left, I’m heading towards the principal’s office. I just need to enroll myself and handing in the fees.

 

Tok tok tok

“Come in.”

 

I hear the voice coming from the inside asking me to come into the office.

 

“Anhyeonghaseyo. Lee So Yeon imnida.”