HEARTLESS !!

Unexpected Love

 

I sit behind him in the bus so, I can follow him to Woolim High. I’m not going to lose him because he is the only hope that I have. The bus is really packed after the driver stops at every bus stop to take the passengers. Ah.. I can’t breathe. So thoughtless. The bus driver only cares about his money without considering the passengers in the bus that I can mention right now is like a chicken coop. And, I don’t know if the driver has take his breakfast or not because the bus is moving like an old snail! Haish..

What is he doing? So calm. So, I strenghten my neck to see what is he doing. Sleep..again? How come this person would be so calm and even sleeping while the bus is still moving slow?

 

“Unbelievable.. Is he kind of sleeping beauty that always sleep? But..he did wake up earlier. So, is he kind of Cinderella? A man version of Cinderella. Always do house chores and always being abused by his stepmother and sisters. But, Cinderella is not rude while he is.. Hey, mister. What are you really?”

 

Out of the bue, he stands up and walk towards the exit. I am very very shock with his sudden action. My head that is exactly right behind his neck almost knock out his seat. I’ll bet that we are reaching Woolim High soon. So, I follow him to the exit door. Once the bus stops, the door open and he’s swiping his card to an automatic box that I’ve never seen.

 

“Do I need to swipe the card like him, too?”

“Yes..”

“What card? I never used a bus before so I don’t have a card member or whatsoever.”

“Your ID..”

“Oh.. thank you.”

 

I get out from the bus safely. But, the problem is  that I don’t see any kind of school building in front of me. All I see was the houses. I look for him. He is far ahead me. So, I take my pace and run towards him.

 

The unknown’s POV

 

“Do I need to swipe the card like him, too?”

“Yes..”

“What card? I never used a bus before so I don’t have a card member or whatsoever.”

“Your ID..”

“Oh.. thank you.”

 

Ah.. idiot girl. Is she probably just get out from any cave or mountain for a very long time? But, there isn’t any cave or mountain in Seoul. Ah.. really. She ride the bus but doesn’t even know how to use it. Really.. idiot. She’s very bold to ask anyone, anyone including me about the stupid question.

Very bold.. she has interrupt my beautiful and wonderful dream. Piss off! No one ever done that yet including my mother.

Plus, what she called me just now, Sleeping Beauty? A man version of Cinderella? Ah.. really. What is she, actually?

 

“Excuse me.”

 

Your POV

 

“Excuse me.”

 

Still no response. Is he kind of lacked of reflexes or he is deaf? But he did answer me earlier.

 

“Excuse me, mister.”

 

I stand right behind him. Before I could poke him, he turns around.

 

“Oh my god! You scared me.”

 

Hey mister, can you give me any warning sign before turning. Then, I realised that we are only a few inches away.

 

“Hey, mister. Can you move a little backforward?”

 

He ignores me and just giving me his icy look. He eyes then falls off my ddeokbokki lunchpack. He seems like wondering something.

 

“Excuse me?!”

 

 Then, he suddenly look ahead.

 

“There. Woolim High. Just where you want to be right now.”

 

He yawn. Then, he disheveled his hair and just walk away leaving a newbie, who is me alone. Wow! So cold. A heartless person that I have just met for the first time in my life.