Arrogant Namja

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

 

“What bus can exactly take me there?”

 

Now, I have arrived at the bus stop following the direction that the nice lady given me earlier. But.. I don’t know how to get the bus as I never take it before. Before, if I want to go somewhere, my mother can just drop me off. Ah.. I’m so frustrated. If I take the offer earlier, I don’t have to wandering around like this.

Wait.. I can just ask the people around here. Yes.. they’re nice. But the problem is there isn’t people here except this sleeping guy. Can I just disturbed his sleep? Wait..here. Woolim? Woolim High? How fortune, I am.

 

“Excuse me.”

 

There is no answer. Is this guy really sleep? Isn’t he is going to go to school?

 

“Excuse me.”

 

 No reply. He is really in a deep slumber. No doubt.

 

“Aish..really.”

 

Yes..finally he woke up. But, is he mad with me? Ah..never mind.

 

“Ah..excuse me. Sorry for waking you up. Do you know what bus I can take to Woolim High?”

“Just wait for about 5 minutes. It’ll be here soon.”

 

Huh.. so rude. He answers me with the eyes close! Really. Hey, mister, who do you think you are? Are you kind of rich and petty fellow like my ‘friends’ in Gangnam? Ah..really. Eventhough, I have disturbed your wonderful dream or whatsoever, can you just talk to me politely?

No doubt. He is good looking even with this school uniform. His skin is quite fair. Not even a single pimple growing. Perfect.

Oh..wait. What I’m thinking now? Does I really thought that earlier? Me? Oh my god.. Never mind, I’ll let you go cause you’ve answer my question although in a rude and unforgivable way.

 

“Okay. Thank you.”

 

I take the seat beside him. We both silent. This awkwardness really makes me uneasy. To break the ice, I need to talk to him. Yes.. we can have a little chit-chat before the bus arrive since we’re from the same school.

 

“Ermm..excuse me. Are you from Woolim High, by any chance?”

 

No reply. Ah..idiot! It’s obvious, Lee So Yeon. Even the deokbokki ahjumma can tell you which school are you from with that uniform. Ah, idiot!

 

“Ah, never mind. You can just forget that question. I forgot to introduce you myself. I’m Lee So Yeon. I’m new here. And I, as today wearing this uniform because today is my first day enroll at your school, Woolim High. So, can we be friends?”

 

I turn my face to him. Pfft..sleep? Oh..I’ve never imagine that I will meet this type of person. So rude even more than my ‘chingu’ in Gangnam. And I’m kinda of talking to myself. No wonder, I felt that there were strange eyes looking at me earlier. Ah, so embarassing. Aish..really this man..

Out of the blue, he stands.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

My question left with no answer, again. And for that very moment, I see a bus coming from far.