Talented

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

The next day...

YOUR POV

Ugh,... I can't stop thinking about yesterday's incident o_o

I have decided to avoid humans today as much as possible.

"Hi-yeom~!" A cute voice screamed and attacked me from the back. "Get of me you childish ert!" I screamed and immediately elbowed him and turned around. To my surprise I saw Kikwang crouching down and holding his waist. "Aah! Mian!" I said and ran away.

Kikwang attacked me from behind again. "Where do you think your going, babe?" he asked with his normal voice."Uuh.. locker." I pointed to the locker infront of me. "Hey~ You're right next to my locker!" he said with smiley eyes. Great! I got my clothes for dance class and went straight to the women's restroom. I changed into my comfy but stylish training clothes.

(clothes:)

I walked out with my iPod in my hand and listened to some music. I hummed along as I went to the studio.

The bell rang and I took my earphones off. A tall slim girl went inside the dance studio.

"Good Morning class." she said. "I see we have new student. I'm Ms. Byeong. I am you're dance coach." she said looking directly at me. Creepy. But, I have to admit, she's pretty.

"Ms. Byeong! Can Minyoung show us what she's got?" A familiar voice screamed from behind me. "Alright, Yoseob." Yoseob, Imma kill you later. "Miyoung, please." she said while gesturing me to stand infront of them.

I took a deep breathe and started the music. I decided to dance to Genie by SNSD since it's the one I'm really good at.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjsUlK76jpg (dancing to whoever is singing the lyrics) ]

Sowoneul malhaebwa~ Ni mamsokae itneun jageun ggoomeul malhaebwa~ Ni meorie itneun isanghyungeul geuryuhbwa~

Geurigo nareul bwa~  Nan nuh eh genie ya, ggoomiya, genie ya~

I danced and sang the first part very seductively making everyone pay attention.

I danced and sang the song just like SNSD but with more talent.

When It came to Hyoyeon's dance part, I did it very well and decided to add something. I kicked my leg up in the air making my knee and ear connect.

After that dance part, I decided to sing the second voice so they can hear me sing.

Nuh eh fantasy leul soomgim ubshi malhaebwa~ Naneun genie gileul boyeojoolgae~ Niga gajin sowon soomgimubshi malhaebwa~ Nuh eh genie naega deuruh joolgae~! 

I ended the song with a y pose.

And then, silence. Ugh! I knew it! I did bad!

Then I heard clapping. "You're a very talented girl, Minyoung" Ms. Byeong commented. "Uh... Kamsahamnida." I said shyly and bowed.

I went back to my place, which is beside Beast. "You did great, Min!" they complimented. I blushed and said thanks.

"I didn't know you had so much in you~" Kikwang said wrapping his arms on my shoulder. I smiled and blushed.

"Min! You should audition for Cube Ent.!" Doojoon said. "Cube?" I asked. "You know, the company we're in..." he said expecting that I knew.. I didn't. "You're in a company?" I asked. Gah! I'm so stupid! "We're Beast! you know... the one who sang Bad Girl and Shock!" Yoseob said while dancing to those songs. I stared at them blankly.

"Well, you learn something new everyday.." I said. "Ms. Byeong! Can Min dance again?" Junhyung asked. No! I do not want to dance again! "Sure~" she said. Wow. Thanks Ms. Byeong!

I went to the front again and asked what I should dance.

"Dance NU ABO!" Kikwang suggested. "NO! I will not lift my shirt up!" I screamed. "I know! Do something cute like.... Shy Boy!" Yoseob said. "... Shy Boy?...Okay!" I said with a smile.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYteQWEmL6U  (dancing to Hyosung - Purple Jacket) ]

I danced and sang to Shy Boy with cute expressions which made everyone smile.

 

 

I guess I'm really talented, huh?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What?!

Minyoung doesn't know Cube?! lol xD

I guess you're getting closer to Kikwang~ :-j

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Kamshamnida!

Annyeong~ :3

♥cho_miyoung