Can't Sleep?

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

That night...

I tossed and tumbled around the bed. Still, can't sleep.I stood up and walked out of the room. "Wow, it's cold." I shivered as I walked to the kitchen.

"All I need is something to drink and I'll fall asleep." I said while looking through their fridge.

"Min?" Someone whispered. I looked up to see who it was. "Oh, Kikwang." I said and looked through the fridge again.

"Can't sleep?" he asked. "Yup." I answered.

Once again, there was silence. Kikwang came up to me with a soft, serious face. He hugged me tightly and whispered something in my ear which made me tear up.

 

 

KIKWANG'S POV

 

I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Min, I can't stop thinking about you. Whenever I'm with you, I can't think straight. Everything is irrelevant when we're together. And I can't bear it when I see you with someone who's not me." I hugged her even tighter.

"Min, even though we just met a few days ago, you have been my world. I don't want to lose you. Ever. I always want to be with you. Every hour, every minute, every second until I die. Min, I guess what I'm trying to say is...." I hugged her tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"............I'm madly in love with you." I whispered the last line and started to cry.

She pulled me back and looked at me. Her hands cupping my face and smiling.

She hugged me tight and whispered,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I feel the same way." A sudden feeling of happiness jolted through my body.

I hugged her back, stared deeply into her eyes and kissed her passionately.

We kissed for a few minutes and pulled back. We stared at each other nose to nose and smiled.

We were happy. Happy that we're finally together.

 

We went back to my room and went to sleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwww~ *cries*

Sorry for the short chapter but *sniff* I just had to write a chapter only about that.

Kikwang has confessed! You have too! ^^

Yay! Happy! Happy!

 

NOPE! Don't forget about Joon and Hyun! :/

anyways,

Thanks for all the love my faithful subscribers.

COMMENTS PLEASE~~

I won't publish the next chapter until you comment! D:

I kidd, I would probably post it anyways ._.

 

♥cho_miyoung