I Don't Have A Title o_o

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

I woke up before anyone did and sat beside sleeping Kikwang. Last night's scene started replaying in my head and started smiling. I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned down to Kikwang and kissed him. He suddnely woke up and grabbed me.

He hugged me tightly, kissed my cheek and whispered, "Good Morning, Babe~"  I stared in his eyes. It was dark brown and shining. He did an eye smile and I whispered, "Good Morning, Kwangie~"

I stood up, stretched and pulled Kikwang. "Let's go make breakfast!" I told him and we went into the kitchen. I cooked the bacon while he scrambled the egg. The smell of the food was roaming around the apartment and immediately woke up the boys.

"Waaa~ So cute! I see somebody got together last night~" Yoseob teased. "Yah! We didn't!" Kikwang screamed. "Sure you didn't!" Junhyung smirked. "Yah! I told we didn't! I.." he hesitated for a while and I looked at him. Signaling that it was okay. "You?" "*sigh* .. I confessed to her." he said smiling.

"Wow. I didn't know you had this side Kikwang." Doojoon said. Everyone agreed and sat down at the table.

I placed the food on the table and, like last night, we attacked the food. "It's just bacon but it tastes better than usual!" Dongwoon screamed. Everyone nodded and kept eating.

Breakfast was just eating and Kikwang and I staring at each other smiling.

We finished up and Hyunseung washed the dishes. We gathered in the living room.

I, of course, was beside Kikwang. We were cuddling up and giggling. "Yah! If you're gonna do that, get yourself a room!" Junhyung said. I sat up straight, laughed and said sorry.

My phone rang and Joon texted me. 'Picking you up NOW.' It read. "Uhh.. I gotta change now. Sorry, but...my brother is picking me up now." I said. I took my clothes from yesterday and got dressed up.

There was a knock on the door. Shoot! That's Joon! Before anyone could open the door, I dashed off and opened the door slightly. "Bye!" I screamed. They all went aww. "Yah! We'll see each other tomorrow!" I told them. Kikwang came and kissed me. "Text ya later." he whispered. I nodded and went out.

"Yah! Why are you so early!" I screamed at Joon and smacked him on the head while walking to the elevator. "I'm sorry! But, I have Great news!" he said with a cute dorky smile. "what is it?" I asked, curious.

"You know that audition I went to?" he said, excited. "Yeah?" "I GOT ACCEPTED!" We stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and started jumping and screaming, "YEEEE!!!! CONGRATS JOONIE!!!" I screamed hugging him and jumping around.

"We gotta calm down! People are staring." he told me. We stop and giggled.

"What would your stage name be? Hurricane? Lightning? Thunder? Mir? GO? Jupiter?!" I asked him, excited. "It's Joon." he said. "Joon? Why use your real name?" I asked, pouting, "Uhh... Joon's not my real name." "CHINCHA!! Then what is it?!" I asked excited. "Lee Changsun." "Ooh, okay. I STILL think Hurricane's better!" I joked. "You're really bad at making up stage names." he chuckled.

"When are you debuting?" I asked. "This Friday!" he screamed. "But, you just started training!" I'm confused. "Uhh.. I started training months ago." he confessed. I was about to scream at him but, we reached home.

I waved goodbye and went in.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really boring and short chapter. Q___Q

Anyways, I'll make it up to you later!