First Day: Let the Game Begin.

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

"The principal will see you now, Park Minyoung-ssi" Ms. Lee said, I think she's his secretary.

I stood up, said, "Kamsahamnida~" and walked inside.

 

"Good Morning, Park Minyoung-ssi" Principal Choi said. "Annyeong Haseyo~" I greeted and bowed 90 degrees. "Please, sit down." he instruced. I shyly sat down on the chair right infont of his desk.

"Firstly, congratulaions making it here in Seoul University." "Kamsahamnida." How did I get in?

"You'll be here as a senior right?" "Ne." His aura's creepy o_o I can't help being nervous. "You seem like a nice kid so, I don't wanna see you get in trouble, alright?" I just nodded. "Here is you schedule. You'll be in class Diamond. Here is your locker number,too." He said giving me a peice of paper. "You may go now." That's it? I was expecting more.. I stood up and bowed again. "Kamsahamnida! Annyeong Higaseyo!" I said and walked out.

 

"Class Diamond?" I wondered. I hope I'm not with minute! >:/ I better put my things in my locker then. "Locker Numer 2484. It is located right infront of you classrooms." I read out loud. Wait. classroomssss? Hmmmmm..... Ah! I found my classroom! \:D/

The bell rang before I could open my locker. "Waah! Hold on!" I screamed. I finished fixing my things and brought out books, notebooks and pens since I only had Music Composition and Singing classes this morning.

I was about to open the door when a teacher approached me. "Annyeong Haseyo." I greeted and bowed. "Annyeong, are you Park Minyoung-ssi?" He asked. "Ne." I answered. "Oh, I'll be your homeroom advisor, Ok Jingguk. Nice to meet you" he smiled. He looked young for a teacher. "Wait out here, okay?" He said walking in. O-okay I'll just stand here by the empty hallway then.

I suddenly heard screams and Wooooooo~ I think the guys said that. Then I saw Mr. Ok gesture me to go inside, so I did. I heard the guys go "Awwwwwwwyeah~~~!!!!" when I entered. s!

"Go introduce yourself." Mr. Ok said. "A-Annyeong Haseyo~ Pa-Park Minyoung imnda~" I greeted and bowed, once again. Seriously, I'm getting dizzy after all this bowing. "Describe yourself, What are your hobbies?" Mr. Ok asked. I dun wanna answer that! What?! Do you want me to say 'I'm a trained assassin here to kill you all.' or 'I'm gonna kill you all....NOW!' Huh?!

Then a familiar voice screamed, "She's a !" I looked to see who it was and.... wow! She just made my day! //saracasmsarcasmsarcasm  I glared at her and said:

"I love singing and dancing. I can act well, too. I'm pretty fit and I'm better than Kim Hyuna." Everyone went "Ooowwww!" Ha! Beat that! I thought with a smug grin.

"Okay, please take the seat beside Kikwang." He instructed. Great seatmates with this playboy! But,hey, at least a can 'play' with him. "Who?" I asked pretending not to know him. "Kikwang raise your hand." Mr. Ok said. He raised his and smirked. I made my way to my seat and kept hearing whispers.

"I wonder of she can sing." "She looks like she can dance well." "I would tap that" "Hey I bet I can get a date with her." "Well, yeah, she's gonna be my girl" these are what I heard.

I seriously want to kill these bastards!

"Hey, babe~ Missed me?" Kikwang teased. As if! But, I gotta play hard to get to make him like me! But never will I like you Lee Kikwang! "Sorry, I don't remember you. Have we met?" I teased with big doe eyes. ...Let the game begin.

 

KIKWANG'S POV

"Good Morning class" Jingguk said entering. "Good Morning~" We all yawned. "We have a new student!" he said. New student? I hope it's that y girl from this morning! "Wooooooooooooo~" All the boys cheered. Including me :j

The new student came in and I couldn't help but smile. "Yah! Kikwang! It's your girl" Hyunseung teased. "A-Annyeong Haseyo~ Pa-Park Minyoung imnda~" she said. Aah~ cute! "Describe yourself, What are your hobbies?" Jingguk commanded. She thought for a while. Aah~ that same look from a while ago~

Then Hyuna screamed, "She's a !" You'll get it later Hyuna! She glared at her for a moment. Ooh~ sassy!  "I love singing and dancing. I can act well, too. I'm pretty fit and I'm better than Kim Hyuna." she said. "Owwwwwwww!" be all screamed. Feisty, too.

"Okay, please take the seat beside Kikwang." Jungguk said. Good move, Jingguk. Good Move. "Who?" she asked pretending. Aww come on, babe. I know you can't forget me! "Kikwang raise your hand." I did with a smirk and she walked towards me.

"Hey, Babe~ Missed me?" I teased. "Sorry, I don't remember you. Have we met?" she asked with big doe eyes. REALLY? YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH LEE KIKWANG? Well then, Park Minyoung. From now on, I swear I will make you MINE.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~

I updated \:D/  It's a pretty long chapter, too ;D

The game has begun! :O

We have 2 players right now but, it will become 4 later on~~

Anyways~

I'll update again later~

No silent readers please!

Comment and subscribe!

♥cho_miyoung