Don't Ever Do That Again.

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

 

KIKWANG'S POV

 

My eyed widened as she collapsed tight in front of me. All my anger directed to one person and one persone only - Hyuna.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed."DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID TO HER?! HUH?!" I screamed once again. "I... I b-but,... She...sh-she.." Ugh. I don't have time for this! "Doojoon! call the nurse!" I commanded. "Hyunseung's already on it." he answered.

"Babe, Don't do this to me! C'mon! Min!" I screamed at her shaking her as if she would wake up. The nurse came rushing and pushing through the crowd.

"What happened to her?" She asked. "Hyuna poured pineapple juice on her head and she's extremely allergic to it." I explained. "Then we need to do this quick." She said while doing all sorts of stuff to her. "Wh-why?" I hesitated to ask. "Well, if we don't do it fast enough, there's a pissibility that she would die." she explained. D-Die? No, please, don't.

Suddenly, Min shot right up as if nothing happened. She was breathing heavily as she held her chest.

 

YOUR POV

Pineapple allergy? What a lame excuse!

ugh, anyways, ..."Grandpa! Why'd you summon me like this again?" I screamed at the super white background.

"Miyoung..." he called from behind. "Yeah?" "I can sense that you are falling for this boy." he said in a super serious tone. "Grandpa,... you know I don't like him and you definitely know that I like one person...... Joon" I explained. But, I think I'm drifting away from Joon... "Very well. But, let this be a warning, Miyoung. Do not ever fall for this boy." he said glaring at me. Scary! "I won't."

"Good. you may go back now." he said walking away. "Uh... Grandpa!" I called out. "Ne?" "Don't call me like this again, okay? It really hurts my head." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Alright." he chuckled.

I finally came back to my senses and shot up. I breathed heavily as everyone was surprised by me.

Kikwang then hugged me tightly. "Don't ever do that again." he said, worried. I hugged him back and ducked my head to his chest. "... I won't" I whispered.

 

Am I... really falling for him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwww~

It's so sweet! *teary eyed*

I'm so excited now that I get to write sweet lovey-dovey scenes with Kikwang~~ :DD

B-but, what about Joon?

Don't worry, he'll be back~ *starts dancing to I'll be Back by 2pm* lol xD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Also, please support my other fanfic: I Swear, I Hate You!!!  <-------click! :D

Annyeong! *bows*

♥cho_miyoung