What do I do?

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

My brother hurriedly dragged me to or couch and told me to sit down. He was pacing back and forth. "S-since when have you had a boyfriend?!" he asked. "Saturday." I came clean. "Isn't he.... Aren't you supposed to kill him?" he screamed. "Yes. But, grandpa said I needed to!" I defended. "Need to or not, I can see that look in your eye. You like.. no, possibly, love him." he calmed down.

"..I.. I don't. It's for my mission and you know that." I said. "If grandpa gets mad at you, don't blame me for not warning you." he said in a serious tone and left.

Ugh! What am I going to do?

"I need to talk to Kikwang." I told myself and went up to my room.

<i>Now calling.... Kikwang

Me: Kiki~

Kikwang: Yeah?

Me: I'm so sorry...  I started to cry

K: Hey, don't cry. It's your brother. I understand. he chuckled.

M: No, it's not that. It's something else.

K: What? You didn't do anything...

M: I know, but, promise me, promise me you'll forgive me if I've hurt you and always remember that I love you so much.

K: I promise. Youngie, are you sure nothing's wrong?

M: No, not yet.

K: Well, open your window.

M: Why?

K: Just go and open it.

 

I opened my window and looked down. Kikwang?

I went downstairs and opened the door. We quickly ran up to my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wiping off my tears. "I can't help seeing you cry. Tell me, what's wrong?" he asked hugging me. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and whispered. "I love you." "I love you, too." he answered.

He made sure I was alright and went out of the window.

What am I going to do? I love him so much.

 

 

SOOHYUN'S POV

 

I went to the kitchen to get some jucie and Miyoung suddenly went down. I hid behind the counter and peeked. Huh? It's that guy again. What's he doing here?

Something's suspicious. I followed them up and heard something that struck my heart.

"I love you." Miyoung told him. Her voice sounded so soft and innocent. It sounded like she really did love him.

"I love you, too" Kikwang answered. Huh? I thought he was such a mean guy? He doesn't sound like it.

Oh, it sounds like he left.

I knocked on Miyoung's door. She opened it.

"Why'd you cry?" I asked. She hugged me and started crying again. "Oppa, what do I do?"

My poor little sister...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

lol, sorry for the short chapter.

Things are starting to slowly heat up~

I'm excited to do the ending xD

lol, okay, I'll try do the next chapter now.