Deal With It!

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

KIKWANG'S POV

"Kikwang! Y-you're awake!" Doojoon said, amazed. "Yeah, well, I guess I'm too excited to see Min again," I smirked. He chuckled and woke up the rest of Beast. *sigh* I have to be ready for later.

We ate our breakfast, got ready and went off to school. I spotted Min right infront of the gate and ran after her.

"Miiiiiiin!!~" I screamed and hugged her from behind. "Annyeong~" she greeted with such a cute smile. I let her go and we walked to our classroom. People kept staring and gossipping about us, just like what I predicted.

"I missed you." I told her. "Me? Why? Didn't we see each other yesterday?" She asked. "Just because." I smiled.

The bell rang and the students went to their classrooms and the day started. A few classes later, Mr. Choi let us have free time since he's got something to do.

"Yo, Min~" I whispered. "Yeah?" she turned her face to me and I caught sight of her angelic face once again. I just stared at her smiling. "What?" she blushed. 

We started to talk and laugh. I've gotten to know more about her. Like, she studied Ballet when she was young. And that she's got an over-protective brother.

"Hey, Min, since we are, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend... uhh, you wanna hang out tomorrow?" I shyly asked. "What? Like a date?" she asked. I nodded shyly. "Sure, boyfriend." She chuckled. ...OH YEAH!! :DD

"Oh my gosh, they're dating?" I heard a girl whisper. "What?! No way?!" "She must have bribed him." People kept talking and I was getting pissed.

Min went to the bathroom. Good. I can scream at them now.

"YAH!" I screamed while I stood up and banged my desk. I got everyone's attention. "Yeah, Okay. Me and Min are dating. So, what?!" I screamed. "YOU WHAT?!" Hyuna screamed. "What did she do to get you?" A girl asked. "Yeah, did she become a e to get you?" Another asked. Ugh!! Immana kill these people.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WAS THE ONE WHO CONFESSED. HUH?!" I yelled. "Dude, calm down." Yoseob whispered and came to my side, Trying to calm me down.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER. YOU'RE JUST SAYING THESE THINGS CAUSE YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS! AND IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE UP, I'LL BEAT YOU ALL 'TILL I CAN SEE YOUR MUSCLES. GOT THAT?!" I screamed again.

"AND IF YOU TA--" "KIKWANG STOP!" Min screamed from the door. "Just, ignore them. They're not worth the fight." She said looking disappointed and went back to her seat. "Min," And before I could say anything the bell rang and it was the end of the day.

I wonder if I still got that date with her tomorrow....

 

YOUR POV

 

 

"Hey, Min, since we are, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend... uhh, you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Kikwang shyly asked. "What? Like a date?" I asked. He nodded shyly. "Sure, boyfriend." I chuckled. ...

"Oh my gosh, they're dating?" I heard a girl whisper. "What?! No way?!" "She must have bribed him." Low-lifes. Can't do anything now but, ignore them.

Okay, felt the sudden urge to pee. Am going to the bathroom right now.

"What?! That new girl? Dating Kikwang?!" I heard a girl from the bathroom scream. I went in and said, "Yeah, Deal with it." They went out instantly. *sigh*

I was going back to the classroom when I heard someone scream. I peeked to see who it was........ Kikwang.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER. YOU'RE JUST SAYING THESE THINGS CAUSE YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS! AND IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE UP, I'LL BEAT YOU ALL 'TILL I CAN SEE YOUR MUSCLES. GOT THAT?!" he screamed.

Enough. I don't want to fight with anyone. *sigh* I'll go and calm him down now.

"AND IF YOU TA--" "KIKWANG STOP!" I screamed showing up at the door. "Just, ignore them. They're not worth the fight." I said looking disappointed and went back to my seat. "Min," he was gonna say something but, the bell rang and I stood up and went home.

Even if he's like that, I'm still looking forward to the date tomorrow.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! :D

Sorry for not updating quick! ^^;;

I made a new fanfic and my ballet exam is tomorrow D:

But, after that, I think I'll be able to update more.

And, check out my new fanfic, too.

It's about Teen Top and Infinite.

If you know people who like them, please tell them to support! Thanks!