Beastly Beach! Day 1

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

"Why do I feel like school's getting boring nowadays?" I whined to Beast while we ate our lunch. "Well, there are only a few months left until the end of the school year..." Hyunseung said. "A few more months? Why do I feel like the time I spent here was like only a month? Things are going by so fast!" I said "You know what they say, 'Time flies when your having fun.' " Yoseob smiled.

"Hey, since there are no classes for the whole week starting Monday, why not go to the beach? It is summer." Doojoon suggested. I want to go. I haven't been to the beach since I was 10."Let's go!" Dongwoon smiled. "I'm in!" I told them. "It's settled then. Min, we'll pick you up at your house okay!" Doojoon said and I nodded.

I'm so excited for Monday.

 

~~ Monday ~~

 

I am so happy! My parents allowed me to go! Yeeeeeee!!! Calm down, Miyoung, calm down. I don't have any worries today 'cause I packed last night.

"Mimi! Your friends are here!"  My mom screamed from downstairs. "Be right there!" I yelled back. I got my duffle bag and my sunglasses and went down.

"Be safe!" My parents and brother waved goodbye from the front door. I blew them a kiss and waved back.

"Ready?" Junhyung asked. "Yup!"

The car ride there was boring and all I did was sleep -____-  I heard cameras go off and thaught that They must be taking pictures while I sleep. But, I didn't mind. I look pretty anyways. //self-praise. self-praise.

"MIN, WE'RE HERE!!!" Yoseob screamed and I immediately stood up straight. I rubbed my eyes and got off.

We entered a cute beach house. Doojoon was at the receptionist since he was the eldest.

"Okay, Me, Junhyung and Hyunseung in 246. Yoseob and Dongwoon in 247. And, of course, Min and Kikwang in 248." Doojoon announced and gave us the keys.

"Oppa, when do we come back to Seoul?" I asked. "Friday." He answered. I made an O with my mouth and nodded.

We went to our rooms and got comfy. We placed our baggages on the floor and I jumped on the bed.

"It's only you and me now." Kikwang smirked. He went near me and hugged me from behind. He, then, started kissing the back of my neck. Then, my ear and my cheek. Our lips met and we started kissing. We deepened our kiss and Kikwang made me lie down. He's now on top of me. "Kikwang, .... we..... should..... stop." I told him in between our kisses.

He kissed me a little a bit more and stopped. We got up and I fixed myself. "It's just the first day. There are 4 nights, Kikwang, 4 nights." I heard him talk to himself but, instead asked, "Did you say something?" He got nervous and shook his head. I chuckled and took his hand. "Let's go, slowpoke!" I and dragged him out.

We went out and headed for the balcony. I brought my camera with me and took pictures. Kikwang and I took lots and lots of pictures together. Most of the pics were just us posing the same. Some of them, one or both of us are kissing.

"Yo! I wanna join!" Yoseob saw us and screamed. He position himself between me and Kikwang. Kikwang look really annoyed and I chuckled. Soon, all of us were in the picture.

"Okay, enough. What are we going to do today?" I asked while laughing. "Well, it's 4:30. We won't be able to do much. Just stargaze and eat dinner I guess." Hyunseung answered.  "Well, then, I'm going back to our room to take a bath." I told them and ran to our room. I heard footsteps follow me. I turned around and saw Kikwang. We went into our room.

"I'll take a bath, too~" He said. "Just wait after me, I'll be quick!" I replied. "No, I'll take a bath WITH you." he smirked. I pouted and pushed him. "No!" I quickly got a dress and underwear and locked the bathroom door. "Someday, I WILL be taking a bath with you Park Minyoung!" he screamed at the door. "Whatever, you ert!" I screamed back and continued to take a bath.

I finished dressing up and we went out to one of the restaurants. We had a delicious and fun dinner. We got our mats and went out to stargaze.

"Eeh? There are no stars tonight!" I complained while looking up."The clouds are probably blocking them. I think its better to do this tomorrow night." Kikwang said. We walked away looking disappointed.

We went to our rooms and got ready for bed. "Kwang-kwang! I'm going to sleep now." I cutely told Kikwang and lied down.  A few seconds later, the lights were off and Kikwang's snake arms crawled to my waist and hugged me. "Night-night, Jagi." he whispered and kissed my cheek.  His arms are so warm and strong. It makes me feel so safe, so...... loved.