ert!

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

It's Thursday and I was too lazy to pick decent clothes and change for dance class so, I just got a sweater, denim shorts, my cool white sneakers and a beanie. I arranged my straight bangs to the side and tied my hair into pigtails.

[Outfit:]

 

I ran out with coffee on my hand since I was almost late and ran as fast as I could to school.

When I got to my seat, the bell rang. "Phew~!" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Waa~ Min looks pretty with any style~" Yoseob sang. "Heh~ Thanks!" I smiled.

"Nice Legs Youngie~" Kikwang said with a smile. I poked his head and laughed. "Youngie! I preapared a dance for you later! :DD" Kikwang smiled. "Really?" "Yup! But you have to dance before I do!" he said. "Eeh, waeyo? I already danced so many times infront of you!" I whined. "Fine, I won't dance then!" he pouted. "....Ugh! Fine, I will!" I gave in.

"Yay! Min's gonna dance again later!" Yoseob screamed and everybody cheered.

~ ~ ~ 

 

It's dance class now and everyone's piling up the studio. "Okay, free time today. Knock yourselves out with some dancing." Ms.Byeong announced. 

Everyone then chanted my name. "Minyoung! Minyoung! Minyoung!" I sighed and walked infront.

Kikwang forced told me to dance Mister by Kara. And boy, I was in the zone.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymhHlIf4L6M(dancing to Nicole - the one with short hair.)]

I was so in the zone that I lifted my shirt once ;)

Hey Mister~~~~

The song ended and everyone clapped and cheered.

"Kikwang! Your turn!" I screamed and winked at him. This time, the girls cheered.

"This is for you, Youngie~!" He gave me a wink.

He breathed in and out and his music started playing.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-pQfGEKBng (only until 1:20!!)]

O-kay. What the Hell? I didn't know I had such a erted boyfriend! Well, I knew he's erted but, not this much!

I face palmed myself. Ugh! Did it end yet? I looked up and...

OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH. WHAT IS HE DOING ON THE FLOOR?!

People kept screaming, especially the girls.

It ended and he bowed.

"So, whatcha think?" he smirked. I only said one thing.. "ert!" Beast laughed and clapped in agreement.

"Yah! That was for you!" he whined. "For me? Do you want me that much?" I continued laughing. "Yes~" he said in a serious and y tone. I blushed and he lightly poked my forehead.

"I'm gonna sing~ I'm bored!" Yoseob said and stood up.

While he was singing, I saw Doojoon whisper something to Kikwang. He stood up and...

[Watch the clip again... This time watch 1:43 to the end.]

O.O

Oh, my eyes! But, I must say, this is funny xD

He rolled on the floor and I helped him up. "You're so erted!" I laughed while I was punching his chest in a cute way.

"Why? Don't you like me being y?" he smirked. "I think~ But, I sure do know you like me when I'm y~?" I whispered in a y tone. "You're so right now~" he whispered back. "Oh yeah? You want me to dance Dr. Feel Good?" I joked. "Dance that tomorrow but now..." We leaned our faces closer together and..

RIIIIIIIIING~! Class has ended xD

I was about to go but, Kikwang held onto my wrist.

"Youngie~ Wait!" "Yeah?" "Watch us at Music Bank Tomorrow! I'll wait for you outside the building~" "...Alright" I smiled.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and went home.

~ ~ ~

"Miyoung!" Someone called out from behind. "Yes?" I turned around and nothing. I smirked and yelled, "Joon, I know that's you!" A few seconds later, he appeared right infront of me.

"Watch us at Music Bank tomorrow~! It's Our debut!" he smiled. Music Bank? I turned my head to the left. "Okay~" I smiled. He jumped up and down with joy and left.

Okay, how will I be at two places at once? No one can do that!

Oh, wait! Maybe I can! Hmmm....

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo~

Oh, Kikwang!  ( * ▼ * )

lol, sorry about the filler short chapter ^^;;

But, I just had to put this video somewhere in the story xD

keke~

How can you be at two places at once?

Will Joon find out about you and Kikwang? :O

Omo!

Find out in the next chapter ;D

Nobody ever comments anymore TT^TT

Please comment~ Please!