First Day: !

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

*pants* That was close! I hope they don't follow me! Anyways, I gotta find my way to the principal's office.

I walked and walked until I saw a sign that read 'Principal's Office.' "Finally!" I screamed. When I was walking towards the office, this girl bumps me and didn't even say sorry!

"Watch where you're going, !" she snapped. Excuse me? Who you calling , ! I collected myself and ignored her. "Aren't you gonna say sorry?! Huh?!" she yelled. Seriously, I should be asking you that! "Hyuna! Let's go!" I girl with short hair said. Hyuna, huh. Well, "Hyuna" I'm killing you after Kikwang!

I turned my back and stared walking. "Don't you even know who we are?!" she screamed. I don't wanna do this anymore! It's causing a scene. "She apparently doesn't." A tall girl said. "Now, C'mon! You don't have to make a big deal out this!" That's right. Run along with you're tiny little friends "Hyuna."

I started walking again and.. "YAH!! Come back here!" I'm getting pissed. , you do not mess with Kim Miyoung! Make that Park Minyoung to you!

"Girls, I think she's deaf!" She teased. That's it. I'm killing you right now! I gave her a don't-mess-with-me-or-else-I'll-reap-your-head-of look and ran infront of my face and said, "You do not, mess with me!" I warned. She just chuckled and said. "FYI, you dumb , I'm Kim Hyuna. And these girls are with me in 4minute!" She said and all of them  suddenly posed. Why does everybody pose here? Am I in a modelling school or something? (Their pose:)

They look like s. "If you're done with you tantrum, you spoiled bratty , I'm off to the principal's office!" I said walking again!

"I feel so bad for you, y new student!" She snapped.

"And why would that be?" I swear, this is the last time for today I'm looking back.

"Because, you have no friends here and your a ing ugly ." Oh no you didn't!

"Well, It could be worse." I replied. "*giggle* How?" she asked. "*smirk* ... I could be you." Everyone laughed at my answer and realized how awesome I am and how lame she is.

"Well, I... I... uh.. hnn!" She said speechless! Ha! You can't even fight back. "Well, if you have nothing more to about I'm going.." I said finally entering the principal's office.

"I swear, I will beat this !" Hyuna screamed.

,please, no one can beat me! I'm Kim Miyoung for goodness sakes.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello again~

For all you 4Minute fans out there, Mianhe! >▲<

Anyways, There's Hyuna for you. She's gonna be even more y when she finds out that...... Nevermind :DD

Lol, I think I overused the word '' in this chapter.

Again, sorry for the cursing words! x(

No silent readers please~ I wanna know what you think~

Aand if you know anymore beast/kikwang/lee joon fans, please share this to them~

Comments and Subscribers are loved~

 

♥cho_miyoung