Good Night.

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

I sat down at their couch while watching TV. I smelled somehing urning and saw smoke filling the kitchen. "What are you doing?!" I screamed at them. "We were cooking dinner  but, everything was against us." Yoseob explained. I put out the fire and told them to stop cooking.

"What were you making anyways?" I asked them. "Bulgogi and rice." Hyunsung answered. "You have to wash the rice first and cook it with water you know." I told them. "I guess we're bad cooks!" Junhyung joked. "*sigh* I guess I'll be the one to cook." I said. "Yay! We're gonna eat what Min prepared!" Yoseob said excited.

They watched me cook from behind as I started to prepare and cook the food.

It was now 8:24 and I've finished cooking the food. The boys were in the living room playing with their PS3. "Food's ready!" I screamed and they quickly ran to the kitchen. "Waaa~ It's smells good!" All of them said. "Thanks for the food!" we all screamed in unison and attacked the food.

"This. tastes. soooooooo. good!" Dongwoon said while chewing. "Tahaha~ Thanks^^" I said. "I want Min to cook for us everyday!" Kikwang yelled. "Yah! I'm not your maid!" I screamed at him and punched his arm.

We happily ate together and told jokes every now and then. It's so much fun hanging out wih Beast! They're not as badass as they look!

"Ahh~ I'm full!" Doojoon said while rubbing his tummy. "Me too~" Dongwoon copied him. "I'm tired." I said while stretching. "Well then, we should prepare for a good nights sleep." Junhyung said. "Yay! I wanna see Min wihout her make-up on!" Yoseob screamed. "B-but, I don't have make-up on." I defended. "We can tell that you have some on. When your an artist, you can tell." Hyunseung said. Drat! But, without my make-up... I won't have a disguise! Aaaaaaarrg!!

"Wait, I don't have pajamas!" I said, realizing that what I'm wearing is uncomfortable when I sleep. "You can wear one of our shirts and shorts." Doojoon said. "Okay~" I answered. Yoseob gave me one of his shorts and Kikwang gave me his shirt. I went into their bathroom and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Should I wash my face? Or should I keep my make-up on?" I sighed and decided to wash my face.

I went out with my hair in a bun and my bangs clipped. Everyone stared and me. "What?" I asked annoyed. "You.... uh.. heh~.. wow." Kikwang said speechless. I smirked and sat down beside him in the couch.

[clothes and hair: (just pretend that the shirt is bigger)]

 

 I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. While stretching, I turned over to my right. I didn't know I was on top of Kikwang until I opened my eyes. He was smirking and my eyes widened. I sat right back up and said, "Mian."

An awkward silence suddenly filled the room.

"DDURUWAB DUBAB DUBAB~ DDUBARI DUB! BDURUWAB DUBAB DUBAB~ TIME TIME TIME TO SHINE! OH! TIME TIME TIME TIME SECRET TIME!"

My phone suddenly rang and made everyone jump off their seats. "I'm just gonna take this~" I said walking to the kitchen.

'Joon<3' It read.

Phone Conversation:

Joon: Youngie? Youngie! Hello! Youngie?

Me: Yeah?

Joon: Oh Thank goodness you're safe! I'm coming to get you!

Me: Mwo?! Don't! I'm with my friends!

Joon: Chincha? I saw you get kidnapped a while ago!

Me: Ani! That was just my friends joking!

Joon: Alright. But, I'm picking you up tomorrow!

Me: Okay, okay.

Joon: Nighty Night Youngie~! ^^

Me: Night Joonie~ :D

end

 

"Who was that?" Kikwang asked from behind. "Kyaa! Don't startle me like that!" I said, calming down my nerves. "Okay, okay. Who was it?" he asked again. "My.. uhh... brother." >____>

"Let's sleep! I'm tired!" I told him dragging him off. "Pabo! My room's over here!" he said. "Oh, okay." I said as he led me in.

I lied down and pulled the blankets over me. Kikwang also lied down and pulled the blanket.

A few minutes later I felt Kikwang's hand crawl tom my waist and hug me. "Good Night~" he whispered. "Mmm~" I said while cuddling closer and holding his hand.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! So sweet~

Oh no! Joon! :O