Truth or Dare?

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

Recap

someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me into one of the buildings.

"Yah! What do you want?!" I asked, screaming. "Yah! You don't have to scream at me you know." he said. My eyes widened when I saw him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed, surprised. "Kidnapping you :>" he answered. "WHY??" "Because..... you're mine." he said with a big smile.

 

"Yours? Pssshh..." I said. "Yah! You're really mine!" he whined. "Yah! I never agreed to anything!" I defended. "Yes you did!" he said, making a tantrum. "When did I ever agree I was yours, Lee Kikwang?" I asked, annoyed. "When we kissed!" he said, smirking. "Kiss? But we've never ever ki--" He suddenly forced his lips to mine. I was so surprised and froze on the spot.

Funny, what is this feeling I'm getting from my heart? It's so ticklish right now...

He then slipped his tongue in and I came back to my senses and pushed him. "Yah! What the hell?!" I screamed whiping my lips. "Admit it, Min! You liked no, loved every single millisecond when we kissed!" he teased. "I-I didn't!" I stuttered while blushing. "Ha! You're blushing! Maybe you want another!" he teased again.

"Aaaaaaarg!" I screamed and ran after him. He ran away and said, "Catch me if you can!" He then tripped because he wasn't looking and I laughed at his stupidness. But, then, I tripped too and landed on top of him.

Both our eyes widened and we blushed liked crazy. I stood up and helped him up. "M-mian." I said, looking down. "I-It's alright.. H-hey, you wanna go to our apartment? It's in this building." he asked, scratching the back of his neck. My face lit up so he would feel better and agreed.

We went up the elevator and knocked on one of the doors that read "724"

Yoseob opened the door and his face lit up. "Minnie! You're here!" he said. "I guess our plan worked!" he whispered. "Plan?" I asked. "Yup! We're the ones who 'kidnapped' you!" "You're kidding?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

We came in and gathered in their living room. "Yo, Min~" Junhyung greeted. "Annyeong~" I said smiling. "Min's so y~ Showing off some skin and her curves~" y Kikwang said, checking me out. I was confused for a while and totally forgot what I was wearing. "I-It's hot!" I explained. "Yes, yes it is." He smirked. "Not that hot! The tempereture hot!" I explained once more. "Arraso, Arraso~" he said.

"What do you guys want to do?" Doojoon asked. "Let'splay a game!" Yoseob suggested. "What game?" Dongwoon asked. Everyone thought hard. What game SHOULD we play?

"I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!" I suggested. "Let's play an updated version of that. Like we play music and someone stops it and whoever the pillow stops at will do the dare or tell the truth." Hyunseung said. All of us nodded and we started playing.

Doojon got his iTouch and played the music. Beast was throwing the pillow aimlessly and forcefully. I passed my very carefully but fast. Doojoon stopped the music and the pillow was with Yoseob. "Dare!" he screamed. "We dare you to drink a smoothie made out of Oreo, Marshamllow, peppers and bananas!" I said with a really big smile. Everyone laughed and thaught it was a good idea and went to the kitchen.

We blended the ingredients together and told Yoseob to drink the whole glass. He held his nose and drank everything at once. After he drank everything, he had a straight face and then hot grossed out. We all laughed at his reaction and started playing.

This time, it landed on me.  I chose to do a dare. "I dare you to kiss and hug Hyunseung!" Doojoon said. Everyone smiled because they knew Kikwang would be pissed. He was. But, he just said "It's just a game *rolls eyes.*" I went near Hyunseung, kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. "was nothing!" I said, confidently.

Doojoon played the music and it stopped on me again. I chose to tell the truth this time. "Do you like anyone from Beast?" Junhyung asked. "Yup, all of you~" I said with a smile. "No, as in, like-like." he explained. I made an O with my mouth and thought....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...Yup~" I said shyly. "Who?" Yoseob asked. I stuck my tongue out and said, "I can only answer one question!"

We played again and it landed on Kikwang. He chose Truth. "Okay, everyone knows you like Min so, Would you get jealous if Min's with another guy? Jealous to the point that you get mad and does whatever it takes to make him back off?" Dongwoon asked. Everyone went "ooooooooh~" while I sat there blushing and smiling a little. "..........Yes." he answered with a serious face. He would do that? Aww~ That's so sweet of him~ I stared at him for the rest of the game. By rest of the game I mean, right after he answered because Beast said they were "bored" with that game.

"Woah! It's already 7:30!" Hyunseung said. 7:30? I left the house at around 2.. ! I need to go home! But, wait! I don't know where I am or how to go home! Ugh!

I decided to text my dad to come pick me up. "Yo, guys, where are we?" I asked. Doojoon gave me the exact details and texted it to my dad. A few minutes later, he texted back saying, "I'm sorry, Mimik but, I'm busy working and can't waste a minute. Your mom and brother are not around town so, just ask if you can stay there for tonight."

"Eeeh~?" I whined. "Oh, Waeyo?" Hyunseung asked. "Nobody can pick me up! And my dad told me to stay here!" I said, unhappy. "Stay here? Yay!" Yoseob screamed. "A-are you sure it's alright?" I asked. "Sure!" Doojoon said. "Komawo oppa!" I said with a bright smile.

"Hyung, where will she sleep?" Dongwoon asked. "She can saty beside me!" Kikwang said with  a smirk. They gave each other looks and smirked. "Alright. Min you sleep with Kikwang." he said. "B-but! I! ... fine." I agreed without a fight.

*grumble grumble* "Woah! what was that?" Yoseob asked. I raised my hand and shyly said, "That was me... I'm hungry~"

"Alright! Let's cook for Minyoung!" Doojoon screamed and Beast smiled and said "Let's go!" I smiled at them and followed them to the kitchen.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty long chapter. Just like what I said in the last chap.

What do you think?

Your relationship with Kikwang is starting to bloom into a really beautiful flower! :DD

I wonder what happens when he sees you with Joon :-j

~ ~ ~ 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Happy Reading~

♥cho_miyoung