Drunken Beasts

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

 

YOUR POV

 

I woke up early in the morning. The sun was bright and shining. Kikwang was beside me, hugging me. It looked like we didn't change position from last night. I ran my fingers through his hair and admired the cute sleeping Kikwang.

I was about to kiss his forehead when he suddnely woke up and kissed me on the lips. "Are you a ninja or something?" I joked. He sat up straight and yawned. "I wonder what we're gonna do today..." He wondered. He looked out the window and I saw his handsome face with the light shining on him. I continued looking at him and leaned against the window. He looked at me and smiled. "Get dressed, fangirl." he chuckled and the TV.

I kneeled down and got my clothes. I was about to stand up but, Kikwang quickly hugged me. "Yah! Get off! I gotta go get dressed!" I screamed jokingly. I waited for him to let go but, he didin't. I started poking him. "Yah! Oppa! Yah!" I screamed. I looked at his face and his eyes were closed.

I-Is he sleeping? Aish, this kid! "Yah! Wake up!!" I screamed in his ear and squished his cheeks. "Ah! Ah-ah!! I'mawake! I'm awake!" he screamed in pain. I stuck my tongue out and and went to the bathroom.

I took a short shower and while I was taking a bath, I thought of how quickly Kikwang and I got close and how I decided to show more of my true self to Kikwang. Man, killing him would be so hard!

I wore a tank top with a cropped top over it, shorts and a wedge. I came out while drying my hair with my towel. "Your turn." I told Kikwang. He stood up hugged and kissed me then, went in.

[Outfit:]

 

I put on some make-up and fixed my hair while Kikwang was in the shower. I heard the bathroom door open and looked. I don't know why but, whenever a door opens, I look. And boy, did I look at something hot. Kikwang smirked and approached me. "G-get a shirt and put it on!" I stuttered and blushed. "Why? Didn't you know that this is all for you?" he asked an his lips.

He went nearer and nearer but, I kept going backwards. Soon, He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. I didn't feel like at first but, I started to kiss him back. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. We pulled back and looked at each others eyes.

"OMAIGOSH!! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!!" someone yelled from the door. I froze and Kikwang looked back. "Dongwoonie, didn't we tell you to knock before going into a room?" he asked while getting closer to Dongwoon. "Sorry Hyung!" he yelled and ran.

I laughed and sat on the bed. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked. "I think we're going to one of the clubs here." he said and then smirked. I shook my head, stood up and hugged him. "Wear a shirt or else, you'll get stolen." I whispered. "Don't worry, I'll turn them down. But, stop being hot and all, you might get stolen,too." he chuckled.

 

KIKWANG'S POV

I came out of the shower wearing only my pants. I snirked as a got out. Min was staring at me with those cute doe eyes. "G-get a shirt and put it on!" She stuttered. I went closer to her and said, "Why? Didn't you know all of this is for you?" I smirked and went closer and closer.

I pinned her to the wall and started kissing her. After a while, she gave in and kissed me back. Ugh! I just want to carry you to the bed and..

"OMAIGAD!! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!!" someone screamed from the door. Min froze and I looked back. Dongwoon, you're dead. "Dongwoonie, didn't we tell you to knock before going into a room?" I glared at him with my demon eyes. "Sorry, hyung!" he screamed and ran. He did something pretty smart.

I heard Min laugh and she sat on the bed. "So, what are we doing today?" she asked. "I think we're going to one of the clubs here." I answered. I thought about something and smirked. She shook her head, stood up and hugged me. "Wear a shirt or else, you'll get stolen." she whispered. "Don't worry, I'll turn them down. But, stop being hot and all, you might get stolen,too." I chuckled.

I got a button down shirt and put it on. I buttoned only until my mid-chest. "Yah! I told you! You might get stolen!' She scolded me and buttoned the rest. I smiled and laughed a bit. She smiled, too.

"Let's go?" I asked and brought my arm up. She nodded and put her hand on my arm. We walked out of the room and met up with Beast.

"Finally! Let's Go!" Junhyung screamed and led us to the club. The club was crowded and the music boomed across the neon room.

"Wow. So many people here today." Hyunseung thought out loud. We nodded and looked for a place to sit. Of course, I didn't let go of Min. Some sort of Pedo might get to her. Not taking chances on that.

"Guys! Over here!" Yoseob screamed and flailed his hands up. We ran there and sat down. I put my arm around Min and she cuddled  up to me. "What do you guys want to drink?" The waitress asked and stared at me. Min immediately glared at her which made her step back. I chuckled.

We all orders beers and Min looked a bit worried. "Anything wrong, babe?" I asked her. "Nothing... It's just that.... I'm weird when I drink." She looked down. I stood up and lent her my hand. "Let's go dance." I smiled and she smiled back.

We went down to the dance floor. I turned to face her, but, she was gone. Instead, this random chick was my arm and said, "Oppa! What's wrong?" , get the out. I pushed her away and looked for Min.

"Oppa! Wait!" that girl screamed and followed me around. "What the hell do you want?" I furiously asked. "Oppa! It's me! Hyuna!" she did a cute pose which to me was pretty ugly. I ignored her and continued looking for Min,

"Oppa!" she screamed once more. "Aish! Stop bothering me!" I screamed at her. "Get the out of my sight before I hit you." I screamed once more and she left. Finally! Now, back to Min.

I ran around and finally saw her getting dragged aroung by this guy. I quickly ran up to her and got her. She looked like she was about to cry. "Don't worry, I'm here now." I whispered and got back to the table.

When we got there. the hyungs were already drinking their 5th glass. "MinKwang! Finally! Sit down and have a drink!" Doojoon smiled and put up his glass. I looked at him weirdly and sat down.

I grabbed one glass and gave it to Min. I got my glass and drank it all up. "Here goes nothing." I heard her whisper. She drank it all up in one go and put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and drank another glass.

We were having a great time, talking about all sorts of stuff. It was kinda weird since, Min wasn't saying anything. She sat up straight, looked up and

BOOM!

She was completely different.

"Min?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ... okay?"

"Okay? Of course! I feel fine!" she grabbed my glass and drank everything up.

"Uhh.. I think you should stop drinking."

I looked at the other members and, guess what? They were drunk too.

She stood up and pulled me to the dance floor. The rest of Beast followed us and danced with random people. She looked right at me and started dancing like crazy. I tried to stop her but, I couldn't.

I let her dance a bit more and next thing I knew, she doing all sorts of stuff to me. Okay, as much as I'm enjoying this right now she needs to stop.

I carried her bridal style and told the hyungs to follow. Soon, we were all back in our rooms, wiped out.

I jumped to the bed. lying down and yelled. Just then, Min started to crawl up to me and kissed me. She drew imaginary circles on my chest and slowly fell asleep.

Finally! This day has ended!!!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

lol sorry.

I kinda rushed it cause my siblings were like spying on me.   o_o

I'll try to fix it later~

Btw, thanks for all the comments^^

All of you have inspired me to continue~ :')