Kidnapped

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

 

YOUR POV

"Ugh! It's soo hot! and soo boring! It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do!!!" I screamed while watching TV in my room lying on my bed practically dangling upside down from the side. I sat up and started drifitng off in my own world. "Ugh! I wanna go out! Don't know where but, I will!" I screamed.

I quickly changed into a simple pink shirt and shorts with a cute pink wedge. I also put some cute accessories. For my hair, I made it into low pigtails and clipped my bangs. I don't want to have pimples, okay?!

My clothes and hair:

I went downstairs and  directly went to the door. "Appa! I'm going out!" I told my dad. "Where?" he asked. "Everywhere!" I said. "Alright, be safe!" he yelled. And I went outside.

Where should I go? I wandered off and saw a mall. Yes! Somewhere cold! I ran to the mall and went to the nearest coffee shop. I ordered a caramel macchiato. When the guy behind the counter gave me my drink, he winked and said, "One caramel macchiato for one pretty lady." I blushed and thanked him and went outside.

I wandered off someplace else and found myself at a park. I sat down on one of the benches and drank my coffee.

I ended up finishing my coffee in 3-4 minutes wondering about school and joon and .... kikwang.

I stood up to throw my cup into the trash can and as I was going back to the bench, someone covered my eyes and dragged me off into a car. Why didn't I ninja them?! I could've easily broke off! What happened to me?!

"Get out!" one of them with a really low voice said. I went out and ran for my life, I couldn't see and my hands were tied around my back. At least I have great ninja skills! I managed to release my arms and take off the blindfold.

I was in a street full of buildings and convinient stores. "Where am I?" I asked myself. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me into one of the buildings.

"Yah! What do you want?!" I asked, screaming. "Yah! You don't have to scream at me you know." he said. My eyes widened when I saw him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed, surprised. "Kidnapping you :>" he answered. "WHY??" "Because..... you're mine." he said with a big smile.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~

Sorry for the short chapter ._.

Anyways,  the next chapter's pretty long ;)

I think it's obvious that ________________ is the one that kidnapped you.

Kekeke~

Thanks for all the love! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE if you haven't ;)

♥cho_miyoung