The Mission

Looks can be Deceiving [HIATUS]

Your POV

 

"Rin. Pyou. Tou. Shah. Kai. Chin. Retsu. Zai. Zen. *breathe in, breathe out*"

"Rin. Pyou. Tou. Shah. Kai. Chin. Ret--" "Miyoung!!"  I voice interruped.

"Who's there?" I yelled, unafraid, of course. "Miyoung!" I heard it again this time, in a different direction. "Show yourself!" C'mon Joon, I know it's you.  "Waaaaaaaa~!" A voice screamed from behind. With my super fast reflexes, I stopped Joon from hugging me behind.

"humph! Every single time!" he whined while pouting. "It's not my fault why you were so obvious." I chuckled. "What were you doing anyways?" he asked. "Well, I was concentrating and warming up." I pouted. "Ah~ Mian!" he apologized with aegyo. "Aigoo~" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Kim Miyoung-ssi" A voice called out. "Oh~ Siwon-ssi. Annyeong Haseyo" I greeted. "Annyeong~ your grandfather wants to see you." "Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me." I said, waving my hands.

"I gotta go then." I told Joon disappointed. "Aww~" he whined. I quickly kissed his cheek and started running to my grandpa. "Pabo! Come back quickly!" he yelled, smiling and blushing.

 

~~~~~

 

"You called, me grandfather?" I said, enterig his room. "Aah~ Yes, Miyoung, come here."

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked while trying to sit down on my heels. "I will assign to you your very first mission" My first mission? *fangirl scream!* "This is very important. So, you better do thid properly." I suddenly became nervous o_o  "Do you know Lee Seungjeol?" "...Lee Seungjeol? The meanest company owner?" "Ne, you see, he is very ill and there are rumours that he might die soon. So, I want you to give him a very painful death." "He deserves it! But, how will I do it?"

"You have to assassinate Lee Kikwang, his only son. He's the only heir to his throne and he has been teaching him his ways. By this, no one will continue his wrong doing. Thus, ending his reign of terror." "Sounds simple enough. But, grandpa, how will I kill this 'Kikwang' kid? There are a lot of choices." "I want you to pretend to be his classmate and find your way to his heart then, crush him!" "I like the sound of that!" I said, smirking.

"But, Miyoung, I warn you. You cannot fall for this guy. 3 of my students have fallen for him and failed this mission." "Grandpa, you should know that your granddaughter is not like the others." I joked. "I know, I know. Here are the necessary information you need for this mission." He said while giving me a neat and organized notebook.'Hey he's cute~' I thaught and gave myself a mental slap for thinking that. "And, don't worry about how you'll get in his school, I have done everyhing for you. You just have to focus on your mission." "Oh~ Thank you, Grandfather. I should be going, then." I said smiling, standing up and bowing.

When I was about to go out, grandpa said something. "Meeting with your boyfriend, I see." WHAT?? "B-b-b-boyfriend?" "Oh, Joon's not your boyfriend? I just assumed you were since you've been spending all your time with him." he joked. You have got to be kidding me! "Grandpa!" I screamed, placing my index finger on my mouth. "He might hear you!" I warned.

"Who might hear you?" I scaringly familiar voice asked, sendinf chills to my spine. "Oh~ J-joon! It's n-n-nothing!" I stuttered. "What are you doing here, anyways?" I asked. "Well, you were taking a long time and--" "Let's go!" I cut him off before he says anything inappropriate. "Bye, grandpa!" I said waving goodbye as he just laughed there. "That was embarrassing!" I muttered. "What?" he asked. "Aaa~ Nothing! Let's go!" I said pulling him to the garden.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note~

First chapter~ \:D/

What do you think of it so far?

Comment and subscribe! (I will love you to death if you do it~ :D)

♥cho_miyoung