2

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Hyoyeon run out of the house and to the parking lot, ignoring Jessica screaming. She was hurt. Her heart felt as if it was rip into two, slowly and painfully. She couldn't digest everything that had happen. It was too sudden and she know that she had to leave the dorm to think. Knowing her members, they will bombard her with question and in this kind of situation, she wanted to be alone. As she step in her car, Jessica run up to her and went in too. Hyoyeon ignore Jessica and the girl in the car.

Hyoyeon began to drive, increasing the music volume loudly. Currently she was listening to their song, Run Devil Run. Jessica frown as she heard the song. It's not helping the situation right now. She took a peek at Hyoyeon. The blonde girl was crying, she could tell even if Hyoyeon was covering her face with her hair. She could still tell, her friend body was trembling. Jessica reach out her hand, wanting to comfort Hyoyeon but was jerk back to her seat when Hyoyeon increase her driving speed.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! Stop speeding. Where are we going anyway?" Jessica asked, clutching onto the sides tightly, praying silently.

Hyoyeon ignore Jessica words and this pissed the Ice Princess off. She turn to her friend and knock onto Hyoyeon head.

"My dear, Hyoyeonnie." Jessica said and Hyoyeon began to decrease the speed. Jessica sigh in relief.

"Thank god, Hyo. I thought we were going to get in an accident. I still want to life, Hyo....."

Jessica stop her words as she heard sobbing. It was Hyoyeon. Jessica was completely shocked by Hyoyeon reactions. It was a shock for Jessica as Hyoyeon is always cheerful and seeing her cry is like waiting for pigs to fly. Right now, seeing their Dancing Queen crying, make Jessica hurt. Jessica was beginning to hate Eunhyuk because of this. Hyoyeon is a strong person, she never cries and it is hard to make her cry. But Eunhyuk did a splendid job in making the girl burst into tears, not of joy but tears on sadness.

Jessica wanted to comfort her friend, hugging the girl but she was driving and the pouring rain outside the car isn't helping them either. They were such in a horrible situation that Jessica blame everything on Eunhyuk. She mentally curse him in her head. Hyoyeon on the other hand stop her car near the Han River. Jessica turn to her, immediately she hug her friend. Hyoyeon didn't push her away but hug her back. As Jessica pulled away, Hyoyeon smile at her.

"If anything were to happen to me, Sica, please look after my family. Please take care of th...."

"Yah! Stop sprouting nonsense. It's not funny!" Jessica yelled, covering her ears from listening to Hyoyeon words.

Hyoyeon stare at her with sadness in her eyes, seeing how serious Hyoyeon look, Jessica ha no choice but to agree.

"I promise...." Jessica said. She scrunch her nose and look at Hyoyeon, wanting to ask her something but she hesitate. She was not sure if Hyoyeon will be able to answer question. Hyoyeon notice it and look at her.

"You got something to ask, Ice Princess?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I know that this maybe blunt and hurtful for you but, being the Ice Princess, I am going to ask you this.Will you ever forgive that jerk how broke you fragile heart?" Jessica asked, staring intensely at her friend.

"And who is this jerk that broke my heart? By any chance did you mean a guy name Lee Hyuk-jae? I think I don't know him. I think he didn't even exist in my world and if he did exist in my world before, he is long being kick into Planet Pluto 3 minutes ago." Hyoyeon answer Jessica words.

Jessica clap her hands in happiness. Bowing to Hyoyeon, worshipping her at the current moment.

"You could just put in simple words, saying that I will NEVER EVER forgive him anymore and he is a useless ."

Hyoyeon smile at Jessica, telling her never to mention that monkey infront of her anymore. It make her wanted to vomit blood, joking around. Jessica hug her friend again.

"You can count on me. So please, dear Hyoyeon, went we went back later, please drive slowly. I still want to live."

Hyoyeon increase the song loud. It was their song, Run Devil Run, Hyoyeon had put it on repeat mode. Hyoyeon was joking around with the song, pretending to sing it to Eunhyuk while Jessica clap her hands, encouraging the choding. They were having fun, pushing the sadness away.

While they were playing in the car, they fail to notice a high speed truck driving towards them. There was honking and Jessica look at the mirror, she began to panic screaming at Hyoyeon.

"Start the engine. There's a truck behind us. Hurry!"

Unfortunately, before Hyoyeon could start the engine, the truck crash onto the small car and the small vehicle fly away from it's spot. It flew far and landed on the passerby path with a loud bang. It hit the metal bar and their car was on the edge of falling into the river. Jessica open her eyes slowly and turn to look for Hyoyeon but she wasn't in the car.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Jessica scream as she winced in pain. Her leg got stuck in the car and she has no energy to move. She kept on calling for Hyoyeon and when she look up. She screamed.

"HYO!" Jessica screamed.

Right infront of her, Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. Infront of her, hanging for her dear life was Hyoyeon. She was unconscious. She was infront of her, the shattered glass pieces was piercing on her face. The car move forward and Hyoyeon began to slide down.

"NO! NO! Hyo! Hyoyeon-ah!" Jessica scream, trying to catch Hyoyeon but can't because of her leg.

Jessica watch in horror was Hyoyeon slide down infront of her and fall into the river. Jessica close her eyes tightly, covering her ears as she heard a loud splash from the river.

"Hyoyeon-ah... Hyoyeon-ah..... Andwae....."